Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bs0778604

She is so boring ๐Ÿ™ƒ she just came up on my Instagram reels page and it reminded me of this thread! Her content is just so boring and the same all the time!! Get a new hobby!

People with 1k followers have better engagement than her. She probs should just give up the dream and go get herself a job.
Her Instagram numbers have been the same for weeks now! Maybe people are now realising that her content is rubbish!

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
She is disgusting. Using mental health to get likes. I don't believe she has ever had anything. She makes stuff up to get attention. Attention good or bad, she doesn't care. How people put up with it I will never know!
Totally agree with this. She is desperate. She will do ANYTHING if it means likes and engagement. It's sad really.

Bs0778604

How does she have over 15,000 followers yet her posts average around 100 likes? How many bots has she bought?!
Quite a few by the looks of it. I'm wondering if she has decided to post underwear pictures in the hope that it boosts likes ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I'd love to know if she's set up properly with the hmrc. And if she knows gifted shit is classed as income. I hope she's paying her taxes ๐Ÿ˜ฌ