Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Part of me doesn't want to give her a thread because it will inflate her ego BUT she is one of the biggest begs on instagram. She must spend all day everyday emailing companies to gift her items and experiences. Her latest low is accepting a gifted hamper from a charity. But what I can't understand is how she gets gifted anything. Over 15k 'followers' yet the engagement on her posts suggests about 13k of them are probably bought. Sick to death of these barrel scrapers of society being gifted anything and everything for a blog post nobody probably reads.

Reactions: 1

Em30122302

She's playing on her mental health again I see. Probably so she can claim benefits instead of getting a proper job!!!!

Bs0778604

Yeah she defo doesn't πŸ˜‚ tries to perceive herself as something she isn't. Everything she does with the kids she only does because it's gifted and she can write a blog (that nobody reads) about it πŸ˜”
God I feel so sorry for those kids. Kids of so called bloggers and influencers must have it so hard. Camera in their faces all day every day so Mummy can feel like people actually like her. I imagine that is she wasn't getting all this stuff the kids would actually do anything. Exploitation of kids at its finest really.

• Heart

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
She's playing on her mental health again I see. Probably so she can claim benefits instead of getting a proper job!!!!
I'd be surprised if she didn't claim benefits! Look at her. She'll be doing a blog post talking all about it.. That nobody will read.

Em30122302

I can't understand why you would want to broadcast your child on a blog about their problems. Surely when they attend school they will be teased/bullied 🀷

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I highly doubt it! Probably lies to claim her benefits. I laughed when they got the new car. I wonder how they afforded that!
I bet she isn't... Hope they don't find out if she isn't 😬 she maybe begged with them aswell πŸ˜‚ nah It'll be on finance. Tho she strikes me as someone who would stand near a random range rover and pretend to the gram it's hers lol

• Haha

Bs0778604

She's defo one of the worst I've come across on insta for exploiting their kids actually! She will accept anything and everything and then make her kids look like they're playing with the item. Like puppets. Don't know how these 'influencers' are OK with using their kids like that.
It's disgusting. I think it is crazy that no influencer have has social services involved for doing it though. People think that it is great for the kids. When in reality it isn't. They are using them. Social services wouldn't see it as the kids being exploited though. I couldn't imagine my childhood being filled with cameras and my parents only spending time with me for freebies! It really pisses me off!

• Heart

Em30122302

Crying wolf about her health again!! Always got something wrong with her, she needs to get a grip and live in the real world :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
She is so boring πŸ™ƒ she just came up on my Instagram reels page and it reminded me of this thread! Her content is just so boring and the same all the time!! Get a new hobby!

Her Instagram numbers have been the same for weeks now! Maybe people are now realising that her content is rubbish!
She would accept shit if it were *gifted πŸ˜‚

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
How does she have over 15,000 followers yet her posts average around 100 likes? How many bots has she bought?!
Her engagement is one of the poorest I've seen in regards to 'followers'
I'm all for body positivity but she's clearly doing it in the hope it gets her some likes and she needs to put it away. She's desperate to go viral. Go get a job. A proper one.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Part of me feels like she is trying to up her rubbish engagement and will do that anyway that she can even if that means sharing things that should be private.
People with 1k followers have better engagement than her. She probs should just give up the dream and go get herself a job.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I can't understand why you would want to broadcast your child on a blog about their problems. Surely when they attend school they will be teased/bullied 🀷
Luckily for her I don't think anybody reads the blog πŸ˜‚ but I completely agree, why does everything need to be in a blog post. Tbh nobody cares enough about other people's kids to read a blog post. I know I don't lol

Bs0778604

Maybe she's busy buying more followers 😝 she could do with adding buying likes into her routine to make her page more believeable πŸ˜‚
Can you actually buy likes πŸ™ƒ honestly I do wonder if any of her social media is actually real.

I hear she is writing a story in her local newspaper now :rolleyes:
Is she?! What next?! Poor local newspaper πŸ˜‚

About what πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she needs to go get a proper job.
At this point, I don't think she knows what a 'proper' job is. Maybe she should focus on her children instead of plastering them all over social media to god knows who.