Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
God I feel so sorry for those kids. Kids of so called bloggers and influencers must have it so hard. Camera in their faces all day every day so Mummy can feel like people actually like her. I imagine that is she wasn't getting all this stuff the kids would actually do anything. Exploitation of kids at its finest really.
She's defo one of the worst I've come across on insta for exploiting their kids actually! She will accept anything and everything and then make her kids look like they're playing with the item. Like puppets. Don't know how these 'influencers' are OK with using their kids like that.

Bs0778604

Her engagement is one of the poorest I've seen in regards to 'followers'
I'm all for body positivity but she's clearly doing it in the hope it gets her some likes and she needs to put it away. She's desperate to go viral. Go get a job. A proper one.
Same here, I am all for body positive posts but when it is for the right reasons. She is pretty much getting her body out just for the likes which doesn't seem right at all!
You are right and she needs to put it away.

Bs0778604

Her engagement is one of the poorest I've seen in regards to 'followers'
I'm all for body positivity but she's clearly doing it in the hope it gets her some likes and she needs to put it away. She's desperate to go viral. Go get a job. A proper one.
So what do we think of today's post? Abuse from her dad?

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Nothing worse than people who cry troll when 1 its an opinion and 2 they've set up an actual account on tattle to sign in and come looking for a thread on themselves πŸ™„

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
So what do we think of today's post? Abuse from her dad?
😬😬😬😬
I'll just say that some things should be kept private and not used for likes on the gram. Not that people shouldn't share such stories, it's very brave. Just with her I feel it's not for the same reasons as others. I could be wrong.

Bs0778604

😬😬😬😬
I'll just say that some things should be kept private and not used for likes on the gram. Not that people shouldn't share such stories, it's very brave. Just with her I feel it's not for the same reasons as others. I could be wrong.
Part of me feels like she is trying to up her rubbish engagement and will do that anyway that she can even if that means sharing things that should be private.

Bs0778604

I'd love to know if she's set up properly with the hmrc. And if she knows gifted shit is classed as income. I hope she's paying her taxes 😬
I highly doubt it! Probably lies to claim her benefits. I laughed when they got the new car. I wonder how they afforded that!

Bs0778604

Bless her. I heard she's all upset on Instagram, she defo looks up daily to see if anyones started a thread on her so she can go cry troll. You come looking on here love, and you've read my OPINION. Oh and for the record I don't follow you. Haven't for bloody ages but someone told me all about your constant begging and I had a nosey. You ain't worth a follow hunny.
Did you see she is in a local news paper today? She is moaning about influencers going on holiday πŸ™ƒ we all know miss perfect has been following the rules. NOT!