The coastal mummy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me doesn't want to give her a thread because it will inflate her ego BUT she is one of the biggest begs on instagram. She must spend all day everyday emailing companies to gift her items and experiences. Her latest low is accepting a gifted hamper from a charity. But what I can't understand is how she gets gifted anything. Over 15k 'followers' yet the engagement on her posts suggests about 13k of them are probably bought. Sick to death of these barrel scrapers of society being gifted anything and everything for a blog post nobody probably reads.

Reactions: 1
Bless her. I heard she's all upset on Instagram, she defo looks up daily to see if anyones started a thread on her so she can go cry troll. You come looking on here love, and you've read my OPINION. Oh and for the record I don't follow you. Haven't for bloody ages but someone told me all about your constant begging and I had a nosey. You ain't worth a follow hunny.

Bless her. I heard she's all upset on Instagram, she defo looks up daily to see if anyones started a thread on her so she can go cry troll. You come looking on here love, and you've read my OPINION. Oh and for the record I don't follow you. Haven't for bloody ages but someone told me all about your constant begging and I had a nosey. You ain't worth a follow hunny.
Did you see she is in a local news paper today? She is moaning about influencers going on holiday πŸ™ƒ we all know miss perfect has been following the rules. NOT!

How does she have over 15,000 followers yet her posts average around 100 likes? How many bots has she bought?!

Reactions: 2
How does she have over 15,000 followers yet her posts average around 100 likes? How many bots has she bought?!
Quite a few by the looks of it. I'm wondering if she has decided to post underwear pictures in the hope that it boosts likes πŸ™ƒ

Her engagement is one of the poorest I've seen in regards to 'followers'
I'm all for body positivity but she's clearly doing it in the hope it gets her some likes and she needs to put it away. She's desperate to go viral. Go get a job. A proper one.

I'm all for body positivity but she's clearly doing it in the hope it gets her some likes and she needs to put it away. She's desperate to go viral. Go get a job. A proper one.
Same here, I am all for body positive posts but when it is for the right reasons. She is pretty much getting her body out just for the likes which doesn't seem right at all!
You are right and she needs to put it away.

So what do we think of today's post? Abuse from her dad?

So what do we think of today's post? Abuse from her dad?
😬😬😬😬
I'll just say that some things should be kept private and not used for likes on the gram. Not that people shouldn't share such stories, it's very brave. Just with her I feel it's not for the same reasons as others. I could be wrong.

😬😬😬😬
I'll just say that some things should be kept private and not used for likes on the gram. Not that people shouldn't share such stories, it's very brave. Just with her I feel it's not for the same reasons as others. I could be wrong.
Part of me feels like she is trying to up her rubbish engagement and will do that anyway that she can even if that means sharing things that should be private.

Part of me feels like she is trying to up her rubbish engagement and will do that anyway that she can even if that means sharing things that should be private.
People with 1k followers have better engagement than her. She probs should just give up the dream and go get herself a job.

She is so boring πŸ™ƒ she just came up on my Instagram reels page and it reminded me of this thread! Her content is just so boring and the same all the time!! Get a new hobby!

People with 1k followers have better engagement than her. She probs should just give up the dream and go get herself a job.
Her Instagram numbers have been the same for weeks now! Maybe people are now realising that her content is rubbish!

She is so boring πŸ™ƒ she just came up on my Instagram reels page and it reminded me of this thread! Her content is just so boring and the same all the time!! Get a new hobby!

Her Instagram numbers have been the same for weeks now! Maybe people are now realising that her content is rubbish!
She would accept tit if it were *gifted πŸ˜‚

She hasn't posted in 24 hours πŸ˜‚ can you tell I am bored, I am on Instagram looking at 'bloggers'. What's the betting there will be an attention seeking post coming tomorrow? πŸ€”
Maybe she's busy buying more followers 😝 she could do with adding buying likes into her routine to make her page more believeable πŸ˜‚