Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bs0778604

I'd be surprised if she didn't claim benefits! Look at her. She'll be doing a blog post talking all about it.. That nobody will read.
She is disgusting. Using mental health to get likes. I don't believe she has ever had anything. She makes stuff up to get attention. Attention good or bad, she doesn't care. How people put up with it I will never know!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
It's disgusting. I think it is crazy that no influencer have has social services involved for doing it though. People think that it is great for the kids. When in reality it isn't. They are using them. Social services wouldn't see it as the kids being exploited though. I couldn't imagine my childhood being filled with cameras and my parents only spending time with me for freebies! It really pisses me off!
Same. It's quite disgusting really. Least my kids know that nothing I give them is because I begged a company for it and that it's a freebie. Or that any day out we have is again because I begged.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Her latest post has like 102 likes.... But she's apparently got 15.6k followers. That bought follower life.

Totally in agreement that she needs to give it up πŸ˜‚

Bs0778604

I bet she isn't... Hope they don't find out if she isn't 😬 she maybe begged with them aswell πŸ˜‚ nah It'll be on finance. Tho she strikes me as someone who would stand near a random range rover and pretend to the gram it's hers lol
What like the Instagram photos in Burnham Market πŸ˜‚ there's no way she actually lives there! Houses are millions there. I don't think you can #gift a house πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
What like the Instagram photos in Burnham Market πŸ˜‚ there's no way she actually lives there! Houses are millions there. I don't think you can #gift a house πŸ˜‚
Yeah she defo doesn't πŸ˜‚ tries to perceive herself as something she isn't. Everything she does with the kids she only does because it's gifted and she can write a blog (that nobody reads) about it πŸ˜”

Anon89

Chatty Member
How does she have over 15,000 followers yet her posts average around 100 likes? How many bots has she bought?!

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
She obviously sees all what is said on here. If you look at what she's written this morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just looked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love the way she signs in her account she created just to see what we say πŸ˜‚ glad she's acknowledged that fact tho cos gurlll them brown boots ain't it πŸ‘πŸ»

Bs0778604

Just looked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love the way she signs in her account she created just to see what we say πŸ˜‚ glad she's acknowledged that fact tho cos gurlll them brown boots ain't it πŸ‘πŸ»
And now she's got a 'burberry' trench. What's the chance it isn't real?!
We are never going to see the end of that bloody coat are we πŸ™ƒ

• Haha

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I have only just noticed that! Why brands work with her I don't know! 😑

Atleast her kid looks clean. πŸ˜‚
Yeah makes a change, but how can a brand be happy when she can't even put clean clothes on for the *ad. At least photoshop that shit out if you got dirty whilst there. She's zero professionalism for insta, seen as it's her 'job'.

Reactions: 1

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
She hasn't posted in 24 hours πŸ˜‚ can you tell I am bored, I am on Instagram looking at 'bloggers'. What's the betting there will be an attention seeking post coming tomorrow? πŸ€”
Maybe she's busy buying more followers 😝 she could do with adding buying likes into her routine to make her page more believeable πŸ˜‚

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Bless her. I heard she's all upset on Instagram, she defo looks up daily to see if anyones started a thread on her so she can go cry troll. You come looking on here love, and you've read my OPINION. Oh and for the record I don't follow you. Haven't for bloody ages but someone told me all about your constant begging and I had a nosey. You ain't worth a follow hunny.