The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm gonna give her the biggest eyebrow raise you've ever seen in your life" i'm sure she's scared x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like tally reacted as if it was real life. Like I would be fuming if someone used my pictures and was being a catfish on social media but this is literally a game.. she needed to chill out

Reactions: 9
If the guy playing Syed didn't fancy Manrika, Blue Tally would've been out because he preferred Orange Tally and Andy would've followed suit. Sooo annoyed!! The real Tally is an absolute aggressive, gobby psycho. I wish they'd kept in who they preferred vs who was real.

I'm hoping they don't reveal Orange Tally is a catfish otherwise nobody will suspect the real Tally could still be a catfish. She will have a higher chance of being kept in since the game plan is to get rid of the catfishes (for now).

Reactions: 6
If the guy playing Syed didn't fancy Manrika, Blue Tally would've been out because he preferred Orange Tally and Andy would've followed suit. Sooo annoyed!! The real Tally is an absolute aggressive, gobby psycho. I wish they'd kept in who they preferred vs who was real.

I'm hoping they don't reveal Orange Tally is a catfish otherwise nobody will suspect the real Tally could still be a catfish. She will have a higher chance of being kept in since the game plan is to get rid of the catfishes (for now).
My faith in human nature has been restored a little, there's a lot of people on twitter saying they can't bear to watch Blue Tally and Manrika because of the constant shouting!

Reactions: 3
Saw this on Twitter and it made me lol. I feel like non of these lot have any enjoyable viewing qualities. So far I rate this series a 2/10 😂

9F0E6E42-E6F4-4612-8B6B-D277B4F3D4F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watched the second half of that episode after sleeping though it the last couple of nights and didn't even notice Penny wasn't there anymore until the end 😆

• Haha
You just know what will happen on Sunday.
Blue Tally will be giving it the whole “you were amazing”
Orange Tally will be all “I picked you because yours was the best profile, everyone likes you”
Even though they’ve spent the past few days saying exactly how they’ll react when they see each other 🙄
Circle message: duck off
#GetOutOfEachOthersArses #GeezerGals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.