The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she need to be honest and upfront with Tally? Tally knows she is the real Tally therefore this person isn’t honest hahahahah I hope the real one bogs off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I’m not your hun, Hun’ is giving me I couldn’t get on love island so settled for this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for all the chat about the circle so far tonight.. I’ve been promoted from an active member to a well-known member.. don’t all try and clone me at once though 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I really wish Manrika was wrong, love her to be that convinced and be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please let Blue go, but I think she will stay, the others seem to believe Blue 😔

Reactions: 3
Omg get this whiny witch (real) tally out, her voice and everything about her is absolutely grating me. Imagine someone cat fishing as you and being ten times more likeable

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.