The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look. 47.
i'm being harsh for a chuckle , he has probably cut down on the weights so looks leaner and he looks like he has gone grey , plus without the hair i dont think i would recognise him , if you say Hunter from gladiators , i think leotards and hair :D

Reactions: 1
I thought I read a few pages back it was him but I wasn't sure. Having seen him tonight, it's def him. He's 47. He was quite young when he did 'Gladiators', then Ulrika got her hands on him 😆
Ulrika got her hands on him and by 30 he was already looking 50 :D

Reactions: 2
I thought I read a few pages back it was him but I wasn't sure. Having seen him tonight, it's def him. He's 47. He was quite young when he did 'Gladiators', then Ulrika got her hands on him 😆
He must have lied about his age at some point cos I always thought he was a lot younger than her 🤣

It’s for charity?? So us poor people are encouraged to donate and wealthy people like Denise get paid. I find that distasteful and morally wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s for charity?? So us poor people are encouraged to donate and wealthy people like Denise get paid. I find that distasteful and morally wrong!
It seems to be the way now. I think it was the Full Monty thing got criticised for paying the people to take part.

Maybe the argument is they are turning down other work to do it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The amount of celebrities that get paid by charity events for charity things is just insane, in general 4-10,000! Like, the celebs on the full monty got paid 10,000 each so imagine what the payment is like for Comic Relief and Children in Need!

Also, I’m pretty sure I read about David Beckham getting paid to do things for Unicef and refuses to put his own money into the charity and got them to pay thousands for first class flights for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There was a documentary on channel 4 outing celebs namely Harry Rednapp for being paid by charities. They set up a fake on and offered to pay him for endorsements. I thought it was unfair that he got outed when they all do it. I strongly disagree with paying them. If I donate my hard earned money they should donate time. Particularly old van outen who uses her talentless backside in pretending to support charities only to get free stuff on Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My understanding is that legally you have to pay people who are working on charity gigs, therefore it is up to them if they donate the fee. I think this is correct to stop potential exploitation of workers by charities, as I wouldn’t feel all of the camera crew and runners should do the show for free, for example. I feel most of the people who appeared on this will have donated their fee. Baga has said on twitter that he did.

Reactions: 4
My understanding is that legally you have to pay people who are working on charity gigs, therefore it is up to them if they donate the fee. I think this is correct to stop potential exploitation of workers by charities, as I wouldn’t feel all of the camera crew and runners should do the show for free, for example. I feel most of the people who appeared on this will have donated their fee. Baga has said on twitter that he did.
But you don’t get paid for working in a charity shop as you volunteer?!

• Heart
Hi guys, omg so excited for tonight! My friends got me into the celeb version of this last week and I bloody loved it! Never seen the normal version so I'm buzzing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I gave up on the celebrity version tbh, so never finished it. All seemed so dull.

Hopefully the normal version is good!

Just watched the final as I fell asleep early last night and OMG how pissed off does Charlotte Crosby look throughout the whole thing about not making the final and not sitting on the finalists sofa; no amount of procedures could hide it.

I would say she had a face like a slapped arse but it’s more like a blow fish. I’m embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Hi guys, omg so excited for tonight! My friends got me into the celeb version of this last week and I bloody loved it! Never seen the normal version so I'm buzzing :ROFLMAO:
Same, never watched before but looking forward to seeing the real one tonight.

But you don’t get paid for working in a charity shop as you volunteer?!
That’s true, I don’t know what the distinction is there. I believe that the managers of charity shops get paid, but someone with more knowledge than me may be able to clarify.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.