The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Duncan really got screwed over. I wonder if Denise had gone over Duncan how it would've played out

Reactions: 4
I dont think i would want a partner in there with me, id rather do the game on my own

Are the public allowed to do pairs in the new series ?

Poor Duncan really got screwed over. I wonder if Denise had gone over Duncan how it would've played out
She even said "there was nothing more you could do Duncan" when he was mulling over tactics , which meant he was out first no matter what he did :D

Reactions: 2
I cracked up when Sam said to Lady Leshurr that he couldn’t believe she wrote that rap because she’s not Big Narstie and she was like... I am a rapper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
oh well that was a pointless vote , i would rather the public voted so at least someone who deserves it wins

Reactions: 9
Hahaha go on lessshuur! Never expect that but glad it wasn’t Saffron as she brought nothing to the show!

Reactions: 17
She only won because everyone voted tactically zzzz

See you all tomorrow! Smiley face emoji. SEND

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.