The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this celebrity ones is all pre recorded I think it was filmed in the late summer but do we know if the normal version is going to be in real time like usual

Reactions: 1
Lady leshur saying prue Leith was male when big narstie would know she’s a female being on GBBO. No one pulled her up on it
I'd completely forgotten about that. Pete addressed it as well but they didn't confront 'Narstie' with it. Surprised Denise didn't realise as well, unless others were onto it but they just didn't include in the edit?

Reactions: 4
I know this celebrity ones is all pre recorded I think it was filmed in the late summer but do we know if the normal version is going to be in real time like usual
I’d like to know this as they were usually only a few days ahead and the trailer looks like it was pre-recorded... wonder how the finale would go as usually that’s live!

Reactions: 2
I’d like to know this as they were usually only a few days ahead and the trailer looks like it was pre-recorded... wonder how the finale would go as usually that’s live!
I'm pretty sure it was filmed in August as they Sam and Pete who are playing Rachel both said the baby was 7 months and the baby would be one in December so that would bring it back to then with rules being relaxed then to I suspect in truth it was all filmed in 3 or 4 days

Reactions: 3
Love Denise in this ! Could take her or leave her before but think she’s great and amazing detective work too !
Pete and Sam I absolutely had no idea who they were before this but I love them.

Reactions: 9
Love Denise in this ! Could take her or leave her before but think she’s great and amazing detective work too !
Pete and Sam I absolutely had no idea who they were before this but I love them.
Sam has some brilliant videos of the pair of them on his Instagram the rolling skating one especially. Pete plays the hating it role great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree, I used to love Denise back in the nig breakfast days and started to go off her a bit but she's great in this.
I knew Sam but not Pete but they're brilliant too.

On the other hand I only knew of Lady Leshur through dancing on ice and didn't mind her but really home off her watching this, don't think it's done her any rabbits

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure it was filmed in August as they Sam and Pete who are playing Rachel both said the baby was 7 months and the baby would be one in December so that would bring it back to then with rules being relaxed then to I suspect in truth it was all filmed in 3 or 4 days
Nadia S had a week off from Social Media at beginning of September, said she needed a digital detox so we guessed this is where she was going. She was away for 5 week days.

Reactions: 5
The norm one has been prefilmed (I'm pretty sure) too so I'm guessing there won't be a viewer vote for the extra prize like they usually do. I'm pretty sure they could have done it as normal despite covid as they're all isolated anyway!

Oh really? I've found Denise so annoying in this 😂 not the most annoying but she still annoys me. The way she goes on like she's knows everyone and everything about everyone and I know the point is to try an out the catfish but she's too much, hahaha.

I also don't understand why they're saying 'Kim' is speaking like a caricature when the real Kim speaks like that anyway! Really annoyed that the Prue Leith comment wasn't Brought up after Pete and Sam initially mentioned it!

Reactions: 6
Haven’t read any of the others comments on this thread but just found it to come and say this.. Lasy Leshurr just said “they ain’t real men, they cracked under pressure” (or something like that) about “will.i.am”.. just found it odd she said men and they when they supposedly don’t know who else is in there 🤨🤨
I’m pretty sure she was referring to Will.i.am and Peter Andre; Will.i.am initially said Saffron too then changed to Gemma, and Peter initially said Kim then changed to Gemma

why did most of them not pic up on ‘big narstie’ calling pru leith he even though he said he‘d been on bake off, literally on the same level as Amy chiles...

The norm one has been prefilmed (I'm pretty sure) too so I'm guessing there won't be a viewer vote for the extra prize like they usually do. I'm pretty sure they could have done it as normal despite covid as they're all isolated anyway!

Oh really? I've found Denise so annoying in this 😂 not the most annoying but she still annoys me. The way she goes on like she's knows everyone and everything about everyone and I know the point is to try an out the catfish but she's too much, hahaha.

I also don't understand why they're saying 'Kim' is speaking like a caricature when the real Kim speaks like that anyway! Really annoyed that the Prue Leith comment wasn't Brought up after Pete and Sam initially mentioned it!
on the American one I’m sure there was a vote for a viewers winner and the person won the money later on. This is just what I thought by looking at their social media though

on the American one I’m sure there was a vote for a viewers winner and the person won the money later on. This is just what I thought by looking at their social media though
Yeah there was as I saw the same, I binge watched it a few weeks back and then looked up the players after and saw Joey had posted about the fact Sammie had won the viewers prize after

Denise or Pete/Sam to win for me , Denise has done ok at working people out which deserves a win , but Pete is playing well, Sam adds a little bit but i think its Pete that does the most thinking

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.