The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pete & Sam could've messed it up with Denise for that vote eek

If they ALL play tactically, surely it'll have the opposite effect lol

Reactions: 4
Surely if they’ve all voted in the opposite way they actually feel thinking they’re being ‘tactical’, Big Narstie will win?! 😂😂

I want Rachel to win and then see the shock on their faces!

Reactions: 5
I hate when the end vote is tactical, this is how someone who dont deserve it wins

Reactions: 8
I missed the reveal of Rachel and Will.I.am, what was Denise like?

Im watching on the Channel 4 app and my bf decided to restart the internet at that exact moment so I missed it!

Reactions: 1
i think i would rather be first in, and meet everyone, than have to go in with them all there, it would be more weird walking in with people you dont expect and then trying to get you head around it

I missed the reveal of Rachel and Will.I.am, what was Denise like?

Im watching on the Channel 4 app and my bf decided to restart the internet at that exact moment so I missed it!
she completely guessed it would be Melvin and Ricky, but she thought they were big narstie , not sure how she got them right , but they had to tell her they were Will i am

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.