The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the LW dislike her after the Coleen Nolan bust up with Kim. When they thought it was her in there they made some snidey comment to each other, glad the lazy pair have gone.
I love the real Kim. Nolan treated her awfully on CBB and the the LW just followed that. They're vile. So glad they're gone, cannot stand Nadia, she's not funny like she thinks she is.

The way Nadia thought she was right about everything pissed me off so much more than it should have and even after finding out she was wrong and it was Childs not chile's she was adamant that she was right!! Someone needs to give her a bloody slap.

I actually like Pete and Sam, I have no idea really who they are apart from knowing they're on those shows 😂 but I just find them so funny and love how Sam winds up Pete like a little brother, haha.

I can't stand Lady Leshit. She's dumb as duck and annoying as heck.

Haven’t read any of the others comments on this thread but just found it to come and say this.. Lasy Leshurr just said “they ain’t real men, they cracked under pressure” (or something like that) about “will.i.am”.. just found it odd she said men and they when they supposedly don’t know who else is in there 🤨🤨
Wow, what a vile comment to make tbh. Men are allowed to crack under pressure, it doesn't stop them being men. Like when she insisted Duncan can't be real because men don't use emoji. Uhh, yes they do and there's nothing wrong with it. The thick witch needs to go.

Just joining in on this ... cannot stand that Saffron!
Another one I can't stand. She should have gone in as someone else, an actual celebrity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In fairness Kaye and Nadia would have always struggled with Denise and Pete knowing Gemma, but them incorrectly quoting her followed by 'Amy Chiles' was laughably bad. It was like they just gave up after the grilling from Denise; they didn't even bother messaging anybody when they were in the triangle unlike the others who were at risk of a blocking. I think they've gone to Denise.
I wonder if they get told who to be because they would have done so much better if they'd gone in as Denise Welch or similar.

Reactions: 2
I love the real Kim. Nolan treated her awfully on CBB and the the LW just followed that. They're vile. So glad they're gone, cannot stand Nadia, she's not funny like she thinks she is.

The way Nadia thought she was right about everything pissed me off so much more than it should have and even after finding out she was wrong and it was Childs not chile's she was adamant that she was right!! Someone needs to give her a bloody slap.

I actually like Pete and Sam, I have no idea really who they are apart from knowing they're on those shows 😂 but I just find them so funny and love how Sam winds up Pete like a little brother, haha.

Wow, what a vile comment to make tbh. Men are allowed to crack under pressure, it doesn't stop them being men. Like when she insisted Duncan can't be real because men don't use emoji. Uhh, yes they do and there's nothing wrong with it. The thick witch needs to go.

Another one I can't stand. She should have gone in as someone else, an actual celebrity 😂
The original poster was referring to the fact she said men not man as if she knew there were two of them in there I’m guessing

I wonder if they get told who to be because they would have done so much better if they'd gone in as Denise Welch or similar.
I’m thinking they’ve been told, Charlotte would have been fine just being Charlotte

Reactions: 5
The original poster was referring to the fact she said men not man as if she knew there were two of them in there I’m guessing
Yes that’s what I meant! Thanks🤣 I don’t like the comment she made but I was more pointing out she said men, whereas she’s supposed to think it’s only one man. Just made me think whether they know exactly who’s in there and who’s who

Reactions: 4
Yes I know what you were referring to (men/man comment) I was just annoyed at the comment itself?(from LL not the poster)

Reactions: 2
I’m thinking they’ve been told, Charlotte would have been fine just being Charlotte
I think Charlotte would have been better being herself, she's pretty popular from what I know. I think maybe people were told to be catfish because there's so bloody many but then at the same time, it may have been mor eborijbg if more had gone is as themselves.

I just can't wait for the normal one on Tuesday!

They always end on the best part of the episode, it’s soooo annoying!

Reactions: 9

God I know ... everyone else has been tripping up cause they all kinda know each other. She could say I’ve got 4 ears and they would be like “cool story, must be true!”

Reactions: 3
Final tomorrow really? I know its two people blocking then always 4 at the final but still!!

Reactions: 1
So guessing that Denise went to visit Baga Chipz and Pete/Sam Lady Leshurr. Loving Denise's detective work, alongside Pete and Sam I'm probably finding her the most enjoyable, she's really on the ball and has also played it well.

The one thing I didn't get was them questioning how 'Kim' was talking, such as the constant addressing of everybody as "my love". Is it just me or is that exactly how the real Kim would be speaking to them? The thing that messed it up was the cleaning advice.

Charlotte obviously really isn't a fan of the real Kim considering she banished her from the party immediately the other night, tried to get her blocked and then threw a wobbly last night because Kim had ranked above her. Also is it just me or has Charlotte had the most easy ride considering all she's done is posted a few messages supporting people and everybody just takes her as the real Peter Andre. Even DCI Van Outen seems to think he's legit.

Lady leshur saying prue Leith was male when big narstie would know she’s a female being on GBBO. No one pulled her up on it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised Curtis Pritchard isn’t on this, he seems to be doing every show at the moment!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I am a bit out of the loop with it as iv missed it over the weekend has anyone else gone since Duncan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.