The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that the people playing as a pair don’t seem to have considered that anyone else could be in a pair 🤔

Reactions: 9
Kim is of a very divided opinion though isn’t she? Didn’t the loose women ladies have an issue with her over something? Maybe I’m wrong but she’s a very love her or dislike her character. Guess the same for Gemma collins.

Charlotte would have been better being herself I think

Saffron should have catfished as someone else, if it was going to be a youtuber zoella, she’s put her life online so would be very easy to pretend to be her, just sleep all day and write about pizza and being cosy.

Still can’t believe anyone actually thinks will.I.am is in there, but the boys seem nice
Yes the LW dislike her after the Coleen Nolan bust up with Kim. When they thought it was her in there they made some snidey comment to each other, glad the lazy pair have gone.

Reactions: 6
Kim is of a very divided opinion though isn’t she? Didn’t the loose women ladies have an issue with her over something? Maybe I’m wrong but she’s a very love her or dislike her character. Guess the same for Gemma collins.

Charlotte would have been better being herself I think

Saffron should have catfished as someone else, if it was going to be a youtuber zoella, she’s put her life online so would be very easy to pretend to be her, just sleep all day and write about pizza and being cosy.

Still can’t believe anyone actually thinks will.I.am is in there, but the boys seem nice
I love it when they think a blocked person is going to visit them that one of them puts on a hat and glasses so that, at first glance, he looks like Will.I.am. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love it when they think a blocked person is going to visit them that one of them puts on a hat and glasses so that, at first glancem he looks like Will.I.am. 😆
That made me laugh. I did do a double take when I looked up myself 😂

Reactions: 2
Is it not on tonight?

And yeah every so often I do a double take and think he looks like him when he’s got the hat and glasses even though I know he’s not 😂

Reactions: 3
I think they've gone to see Denise.
Me too so that they can make her feel bad for getting rid of another LW. but maybe Peter Andre (Charlotte) as he is a very popular L. Man. Kaye really does not know how this game works but Nadia thinks she is best thing since sliced bread but I have no idea how her 1 brain cell works.

Reactions: 2
Me too so that they can make her feel bad for getting rid of another LW. but maybe Peter Andre (Charlotte) as he is a very popular L. Man. Kaye really does not know how this game works but Nadia thinks she is best thing since sliced bread but I have no idea how her 1 brain cell works.
I know when she was soooo insistent about the spelling of Amy ‘Chiles’ 🙄 bloody know it all

Reactions: 8
Nadia single handed got them caught out with insisting she knew how to spell Amy childs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pete and Sam are my faves by far! I saw on Twitter that they had to get permission from Rachel and to get pics etc. She was saying how much she was enjoying it

Reactions: 10
I must say I absolutely love their relationship
me too -sams like the annoying little brother to Pete but there seems to be a genuine bond between them. I first saw them both on celebs go dating and loved them on that too

Reactions: 12
In fairness Kaye and Nadia would have always struggled with Denise and Pete knowing Gemma, but them incorrectly quoting her followed by 'Amy Chiles' was laughably bad. It was like they just gave up after the grilling from Denise; they didn't even bother messaging anybody when they were in the triangle unlike the others who were at risk of a blocking. I think they've gone to Denise.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t read any of the others comments on this thread but just found it to come and say this.. Lasy Leshurr just said “they ain’t real men, they cracked under pressure” (or something like that) about “will.i.am”.. just found it odd she said men and they when they supposedly don’t know who else is in there 🤨🤨

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.