The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
88452107-8F1E-4DC3-B6BA-716CFD1059E2.jpeg

Celebrity one starts 14th of March
Third season starts 23rd of March

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God that’s ages away 😩 why are they advertising it so early?!
I know, I prefer to binge watch stuff so I was planning on watching them when they’re out out, but No doubt I’ll read this thread and watch them anyway😂 At least we have a date and something to look forward to😆

Reactions: 1
View attachment 442948
Celebrity one starts 14th of March
Third season starts 23rd of March
Erm I know I said that it starts 14th of March but I was looking for something to watch on the Channel 4 website and saw this....

😂🤣
820733AA-30F9-4F26-820C-4D9D27AC64B7.jpeg

So I would think Channel 4 is right and just goes to show you shouldn’t believe everything you see on Facebook🤣🤣🙈
————
Double checked on Google as I didn’t want to say the wrong date again🤣 Definitely the 9th of March!! NEXT TUESDAY!😁
BE9390C1-BC7F-4DD4-8395-784C835B3481.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't wait! Still don't know how I feel about celebrities doing it as I feel like it'll be super easy to spot a catfish but hopefully it has the same feel to it

Reactions: 6
The Circle starts in about 3/4 hr, anybody going to watch?
I really liked it last time round so hopefully this celeb one can live up to expectations.

Reactions: 2
Meghan always knew they were never going to accept her because, they go by rules dating back thousands of centuries does she really expect them to change or genuinely accept her , outspoken as she is no wonder they gave her such a hard time. But those kind of racist remarks and coming from a royal family member! Totally insensitive and lord knows what else she has had to endure but kept silent on it all. Not sure why she decided to go ahead with publicly shaming them like that, but if thats the Only way she could get justice then so be it. Any lies and drama or ill behaviour will come out too so shes not coming out fully innocent either . Its refreshing to see a royal really standing by her he seems more real like.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I love The Circle. None of my friends watch or get it, so glad for this thread!

I will be! I absolutely loved the last ones! Gosh it feels like a lifetime when the series with Freddie and Sian existed. Can’t wair

I’m so excited, I’ve seen so many people online moaning about the celebrity version but it’s for charity so I get why they are giving it a go and will be interesting to see if any of the catfish can fool them.
Did you all watch the USA one on Netflix? It was actually really good x

Reactions: 5
Ngl I'd love to see someone catfish as some minor upcoming celebrity or someone who isn't famous. Would be very interesting to see imo

I actually quite like the fact it’s easier to spot a catfish between the celebs

Not really impressed - I don't think Lady Leshurr really got the game at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t know how entertaining it will be with celebs just because they will be on their best behaviour, they won’t want to do anything too outrageous and possibly tarnish their name...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.