The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching the US version on Netflix? Am I crazy or have they shipped them all over to the UK to film it? it's exactly the same building? and my detective skills have noticed UK plug sockets and food!

I've watched the whole thing i thought they was copying the whole thing from the uk version wasnt anything new but i still loved it!

Reactions: 1
I am on about episode 4 and enjoying it so far. It freaks me out how much Sammie looks like Mila Kunis! it's uncanny?!

Reactions: 4
I've watched the whole thing i thought they was copying the whole thing from the uk version wasnt anything new but i still loved it!
I mean, shows like this can't really be changed much. Look at big brother, the apprentice etc they're the same format just different locations, haha.

I started watching the US one last year when America got it but I couldn't find the last 3 episodes so had to wait a year to watch them 😂 I loved it. Loved who won even though i didn't like them in the beginning.

We need our one to start soon! I miss it 😂

I've just seen this thread, been watching since the first season.

It's the same building and decor, I had great fun matching up the flats between the UK and USA season haha.

Reactions: 3
I've just seen this thread, been watching since the first season.

It's the same building and decor, I had great fun matching up the flats between the UK and USA season haha.
I done the same 🤣

I am loving the people on the US one. Everyone’s so bloody likeable!

I am loving the people on the US one. Everyone’s so bloody likeable!

I hated Joey at the start but he's so nice. Shubie was my favourite feom the start but I didn't like the one that looks like Mila Kunis, just couldn't warm to her.

I loved matching up the apartments too. I hated seeing someone else in Tim's apartment though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hated Joey at the start but he's so nice. Shubie was my favourite feom the start but I didn't like the one that looks like Mila Kunis, just couldn't warm to her.

I loved matching up the apartments too. I hated seeing someone else in Tim's apartment though 😂
I tried to watch it earlier this year but had to stop within the first few people coming in because I couldn’t stand Joey!🤣 But he was alright in the end

Reactions: 2
You's have just blown my mind 'cause I honestly just thought they'd decorated the flats same in a u.s building 🙈

• Haha
When was the American one filmed? I’m on episode 3 and just seen one of them outside in the jacuzzi in the blazing sun shine 🤣🤣

I watched the US one first before the UK one, sorry to say this, I do prefer the US one. They are look and behave okay, I find the UK contestants a little bit 'Love Island'.

Shubie's actually the one I don't totally love. I like him, just don't love him. Joey annoyed me at the start too but he is totally harmless and genuine. Ed is hot :love:

I have literally just finished watching The Circle US. We were so obsessed with the UK one that we actually drove past the block of flats just to see the circle lit up. Howling that these Americans were eating food probably bought from Tescos at Salford Precinct 😂😂.
I loved Shubie, Joey pissed me off from the start and wasn't keen on Ed and his mum.

• Heart
  • Haha
I have literally just finished watching The Circle US. We were so obsessed with the UK one that we actually drove past the block of flats just to see the circle lit up. Howling that these Americans were eating food probably bought from Tescos at Salford Precinct 😂😂.
I loved Shubie, Joey pissed me off from the start and wasn't keen on Ed and his mum.

I hated Ed and his mum!! Love that you drove by the flats, if I lived close I probably would have too 😂

Just finished the US one, that was so good! Really didn’t expect to like it so much. A very worthy winner in my opinion 😬

I loved the US one. Why is it taking the U.K. so long to do another one 😩 surely this would be the perfect programme for isolation 😂

I loved the US one. Why is it taking the U.K. so long to do another one 😩 surely this would be the perfect programme for isolation 😂

Hahaha I know! They could have banged a couple out in the last year. I know the UK one is filmed and ready to go but won't air until the celebrity one for stand up to cancer but I can't for the life of me remember when that usually is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.