The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha Tally and Manrika would be the girls I feel bad for finding so annoying because they are nice but I could not be around people who unironically called me a queen or geezer bird 😭

Reactions: 4
I don’t really like any of them yet tbh 🤷‍♀️ I hope one of the Tallys get blocked today and one or two new people arrive

what does she want her to admit that for, she knows she is a clone :D :D does she want proof she is the real one or something

Blue Tally is struggling to grasp the fact that Orange Tally was told what to do, it wasn't her choice 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
does Tally think she stole her identity because she wanted to?! It’s a game, she had to!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.