The Circle #9 Geezer Gal’s geezer is a gal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m here!!!!! I can’t handle this..... also hate this cheddar town ad!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not very fair if they put Natalya straight after Manrika with Manrika's little cheerleader being the only other person there

Reactions: 12
I literally feel more nervous than when spoke at uni in front of 500 people I'M SO INVESTED🥴 #WHATTHEBLOODY

• Haha
Wish it was Manrika and Natalya first would have been a true throwback of Dan and Alex

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So excited I just almost fell over on the way back from the loo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope they don't announce everyone on their way. I need to see Manrikas face drop when Natalya says she's felix!

• Haha
Surely felix will have to be last! It’s the biggest plot twist and they already suspect Pippa and Femi are there

Reactions: 11
Annoyed that Manrika and Felix didn't meet on their own so we could see her genuine reaction because she's either going to play it up or play it down in front of the others!! GRRRRRRR they've ruined the moment we've all been waiting for

Reactions: 14
Why can't I find the Syed appreciation thread 😂 absolutely love him. Amazing vibes, excited about everything.

Just want to say how gutted I am that I didn't come on the thread earlier in the series. YOU LOT ARE GEMS #geezergals #hiddengemsoftattle

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.