The Circle #9 Geezer Gal’s geezer is a gal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news... I was doing some digging because.. I’ve got nothing better to do at 2am and... real Felix? Cant tell too much from the profile picture but the fact that Manrika and Natalya follow him, and he’s an army boy. Could Manrika be in fact talking to real Felix?
View attachment 522345
That's definitely his profile, I had a snoop before he went private 🤣 ...I am very much doubting he'd genuinely be interested in Manrika, but who knows.

Reactions: 9
That's definitely his profile, I had a snoop before he went private 🤣 ...I am very much doubting he'd genuinely be interested in Manrika, but who knows.
Omg. I’m jealous. I just wanted to have a snoop and see more pictures 😂 I wonder if he went private because people were finding him lol

Reactions: 4
When you try and say you're happy to be runner up and didn't need the money but you spent 3 weeks with 'secure the shmoney' on the wall
20210410_090736.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

How thirsty is Shabaz. In 4 days on the facebook group he has commented more than all the other players combined... and then some.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good morning new thread my angels I hope the poll works?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.