Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
Manrika right now: Dear lord, what a sad little life, Natalya. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pixieboots

Chatty Member
I only found this thread today so I guess I'll just say hi and bye and AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck off Manrika.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Emmy44

VIP Member
I fucking LOVE the fact that Manrika made Felix win by putting him first hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
Ahaha Manrika just looks like a bitter troll on her Instagram now. She hasn’t congratulated Natalya at all, but instead is banging on about how she’s glad she didn’t win because she doesn’t need the money as she’s making it for her mum, and materialistic things don’t make her happy. Just admit you’re bitter and move on😂 just embarrassing herself at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 27

x666_h

So in the final we were all shown that Manrika was indeed a horrible, horrible girl (and it wasn’t just the poor editing of the show).

1. When Manrika walked in and saw Hashu, she was disappointed. Was she disappointed because she thought this was Felix and he wasn’t as attractive as he was in his profile picture? (Hashu is not ugly) - makes you wonder what it’d have been like if someone like Vithun had catfished as Felix
2. When Andy walked in, he did not give a fuck about Manrika or Felix, all he wanted to do was give Syed a hug and yet we here Manrika shout “what about felix” about 5 fucking times
3. Her general attitude and the way she flicks her hair towards Natalya, generally trying to bully her into feeling like she is a terrible person for playing the best, most unsuspecting catfish since the Circle started (even people suspected Alex / Kate of being a catfish)
4. Obviously making it about her after she lost “if I only voted Felix 2nd I would have won”

Well done the Circle for keeping hold of those thousands of viewers who would not have watched season 4 if Manshrieka had won

Reactions: 26

Rbarb-bkini

This victory is just so much sweeter knowing Manrika fucked herself out of £100k voting for her action man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26