The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf Natalya's family are really cute, her dad though. Thanks Felix for bleeping with Manrika x

Reactions: 15
just hope this doesn’t backfire on felix tonight and Manrika gets the sympathy.

Reactions: 6
Aw she's so cute. I think I fancy her more than hashu at this point 🥰

put down the vodka

• Haha
Omg whose cuttin onions in here😭 these video messages I'm a wreck as is if syed doesn't win this there's something wrong in the world

Reactions: 9
You would really think how they’re reacting that they haven’t seen them for years lol I mean, it’s gotta be very isolating in there but they’re acting like they’ve been in a hole for the last 5 years

Reactions: 4
Every family has been through something but for manrika it gives her the right to be a snaky little witch

Reactions: 12
I love how Felix’s parents have a strong accent and Natalya and her sister have proper English ones haha

Am I just a witch?? I haven’t even welled up? I’m so detached from this series with that prick in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Natalya should speak Russian when she meets Manrika to blow their minds ever more tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Andys message was lovely! What a beautiful family!!
And natalyas family oh god how lovely are they 🥺❤ I can see why she’s such a lovely girl comes from a clearly great family

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.