The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think im looking forward to the felix reveal more then finding out who wins

Reactions: 17
Av just ran like Usain Bolt to the loo because I couldn’t cope cos am nervous excited for the final

• Haha
Reactions: 6
broskies my child is still awake so might have to watch it on my phone on the sly but I’ll miss all the action on here 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
get thinking of new thread titles now because we’ll definitely be needing a new one within the first 10 mins 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Manrika wins we riot! Get your placards at the ready geezer girls!! We march at dawn 💪🏻 Everyone from the midlands can carpool together. Any fellow north west geezers gals will have to brave northern rail with me! (Bring a tin of gin for the journey). We’ll meet outside channel 4! In the words of @malolo #TATTLEGEEZERGALSASSEMBLE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.