The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted before when I saw it and I’m pretty sure there were only 4 chairs! Even if Tom leaves that’s still 5 people so is there another blocking tonight??
Maybe the fifth one got launched by Manrika when Natalya walked in.

It's not just the fact Felix isn't Felix, it's the fact that Natalya is jaw dropping. Manrika will be ready to combust inside even if she tries her best to play it cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely the producers wouldn’t let felix get blocked!
they know we all would want to see the show down!
They meddle enough so I have faith they meddled this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t judge me I’ve just been watching the season 1 and 2 finals on YouTube, so many iconic moments 😂 Tim’s little face realising James was Sammie, I forgot all about the circle of trust!!!! ⭕

Reactions: 4
Surely the producers wouldn’t let felix get blocked!
they know we all would want to see the show down!
They meddle enough so I have faith they meddled this 🤣🤣
Even if Felix gets blocked, I'm pretty certain the producers would make Natalya visit Manrika.

Reactions: 7
Maybe the fifth one got launched by Manrika when Natalya walked in.

It's not just the fact Felix isn't Felix, it's the fact that Natalya is jaw dropping. Manrika will be ready to combust inside even if she tries her best to play it cool.
Omg yes. Not only is Felix a catfish but the person playing him is ridiculously beautiful, intelligent and strong. She would flatten Manrika in a second if they were to get in a fight. Manrika will absolutely hate that and will feel threatened by her. I reckon she will try to play it off like she knew all along he wasn’t real because that’s what someone like her does🙄

Still can’t wait though, here is actual footage of me getting ready for tonight🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg yes. Not only is Felix a catfish but the person playing him is ridiculously beautiful, intelligent and strong. She would flatten Manrika in a second if they were to get in a fight. Manrika will absolutely hate that and will feel threatened by her. I reckon she will try to play it off like she knew all along he wasn’t real because that’s what someone like her does🙄

Still can’t wait though, here is actual footage of me getting ready for tonight🤣

looks like a really big penis 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Natalya is so so gorgeous and seems so lovely maybe that's why I've never had an issue with her being felix I want either her or Syed to win, I don't mind Andy but the fact that he blocked at least 3 good players is still annoying to me

Reactions: 9
Ok! Update, I rewound the program when I finished work - Felix is in the final his name is the only name visible on the table! I couldn’t see the chairs well as they were black to see how many there were!

721E0DC3-43EB-4AEB-8B92-0AC8B370993A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Waiting to go into surgery - if I’m posting out my face on meds this evening don’t judge me 🖐
Hope all goes well ❤
Hopefully on meds you just hallucinate your own final where syed wins and manrika doesn't even exist

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Natalya is so so gorgeous and seems so lovely maybe that's why I've never had an issue with her being felix I want either her or Syed to win, I don't mind Andy but the fact that he blocked at least 3 good players is still annoying to me
Exactly this. You can be a catfish and still be true to the decent, genuine person you are. On the other hand, you can be yourself and there's no hiding what a vile snake you are inside.

Andy's downfall has been getting rid of Gemma, Hunter truly had his back but Andy's integrity pugel sticked him off his pedestal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alice is staying then is shabas said he stayed til the end?

I think syed 😭
As much as I don’t want him to go it’s going to be an Alex and Dan moment

Can you tel I’ve learnt how to use gifs

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Been reading this thread for a week or so but first time poster, late to the party but excited for tonight! This thread is 🙌🏻
Just seen an advert for the finale and pretty sure the table was only set for 4 even though there will be 5/6 of them left after Andy’s blocking won’t there? 🤔 and there’s normally only 4 in the finale iirc
Just saw the ad, looks like 5 place settings!
20210409_162715.jpg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.