The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he ain't blocked Felix πŸ™ƒ I need that table reaction πŸ˜‚ also natalya deserves a spot in the final πŸ˜‡

Reactions: 5
Beeb are special programming all day and night.
ITV look like they are reverting to normal programming at 8pm.
Ch4 are so far coming in like a wrecking ball and giving it the big un with Find it, Fix it, Flog it. So tonight is looking likely for the final.
(Disclaimer: very sorry for the Queen and may he rest in peace. Absolutely no disrespect here. Just looking forward to tonight)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noooooo I was so looking forward to this, and it would have given the Royals some light relief too (not meaning any disrespect but I know I needed it when I lost my parents).

Reactions: 1
After the year in lockdown we had ONE thing to look forward to. Cruelty ripped away at the last minute. Livid

Reactions: 6
Are you actually joking?!

When my grandad died, my world shattered. I sat in a nursing home convincing my Nan to keep living because my heart needed her to. Outside the window, I watched everyone at the shop opposite carry on posting their letters, buying their doritos and taking the piss out of each other. Their worlds continued and there was nothing, duck all I could do to change it, or put mine back together again.
That's life, unfortunately, very unfortunately but it is. A day of special programming is enough.
Sorry that was a bit deep for someone who once compared a brummie backstabber to a dementor...❀😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

For my birthday I've had Prnice Philip die, Jet2 cancel my holiday and now this ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.