The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My gut tells me Andy will block Felix but I hope not as I would love Manrika to see Felix

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget Andy is the big letters CATFISH CATCHER 😂🤣 so he will be going after a catfish I feel we all want manrika out but it’s not gonna be 😩😩

Reactions: 2
Is the circle still on tonight??? We’re going to be in the ‘mourning process’ for quite some time and channel 4 has paused all television to honour Prince Phillip
It better be. Without sounding like a bleep Prince Phillip is hardly a shock.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg didn’t think about that 😩
Love Prince Philip but I’ve gotta watch the final 😂🤣
BBC have already changed their schedule for today, I’m worried it’s only a matter of time before the others follow (no disrespect 😂)

Reactions: 2
BBC have already changed their schedule for today, I’m worried it’s only a matter of time before the others follow (no disrespect 😂)
I’ve looked and so far other channels haven’t yes BBC and ITV have but hoping the others won’t 🙏🏻🙏🏻 X

Reactions: 3
The last thread closed in the time it took me to write my SAVE THE CIRCLE post 😂 here goes:

This is getting too stressful with so many things flying around about what really happened 😂 and the fact that the contestants are literally posting in groups about it. It's been so obvious throughout the producers have been way more involved. I feel like they also chose more people playing catfishes, more likely to start arguments or get upset etc etc for entertainment value. They need to have good aftercare in place because they've made people so unlikeable, it's only natural there will be comments about them made online or they took Vithun who was clearly not ready for that kind of environment and threw him in there to see what would happen.

Unfortunately ALL comments I've seen about this series are that they've meddled way too much. The greatness of The Circle's first 2 series (and the first US one) is that they mostly seemed to leave them to it and you just watched how they all interacted. Some were playing games, others actually spent time building genuine friendships and there was enough drama to make it great but I never disliked anyone half as much as Manrika 😂

BRING BACK SERIES 1 ⭕
The dynamic this year has completely changed theyve interfered way too much everything seems very calculated and set up!! I remember last series people made genuine friendships as you said. I think Tim and woody and one of the girls who’s name I can’t remember made a little group where they used to be like detectives and investigated everyone whilst having fun and becoming friends. None of them this year seem to really be remembering that there are catfish and they’re meant to be on the look out. They’ve used their note pads a handful of times! When previously everyone noted every single move someone did down and went full on AC12 on the other players 😂 hopefully if there’s another series they’ll go back to how it was

Hello my geezer gals and guys it is FINALE night... WHAAAAT THE BLOODY. We have come so far and the end is near 💖

Also a very special happy birthday to our @Monkeybum 🥳

Drinks menu for tonight, courtesy of @Hipbones
- SNAKE bite and black
- White Russians (in honour of our queen Natalya)
- ShANDY
- Shots for Dot
- Vithun Virgin Mary
- Sainte Trinity (Holy Water)
- And of course the @Veronicacorningstone WHAT THE BLOODY MARY

🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾
Ooh thank you! I feel so special having a birthday mention in a thread opener 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t forget Andy is the big letters CATFISH CATCHER 😂🤣 so he will be going after a catfish I feel we all want manrika out but it’s not gonna be 😩😩
I saw Catfish UK is starting this month, Andy must be gutted he's not got that gig.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think he blocks Manrika as I’m sure her door is on the other side - Felix/Natalya’s door is that side though so could be her.

Still hoping that it’s Manrika and they’ve put a different door in the edit 🤞🏻

So excited for finale day and it's bloody payday, double whopper 🥳🥳
(rip Prince phillip too)

I'm going to have sainte trinity pre drinks just to cleanse my sole
Then three rounds of shots for dot..xx
and a white Russian!

After that I'll go to the toilets thinking I look like natalya when really I look like uncle syed In a dress 🥴
Come back and finish with a what the BLOODY MARY whilst getting my best moves out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is the circle still on tonight??? We’re going to be in the ‘mourning process’ for quite some time and channel 4 has paused all television to honour Prince Phillip
Just googled it and although schedules have changed, Gogglebox and The Circle are planned to go ahead as normal.

Roll on 10pm! ⭕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think he blocks Manrika as I’m sure her door is on the other side - Felix/Natalya’s door is that side though so could be her.

Still hoping that it’s Manrika and they’ve put a different door in the edit 🤞🏻
I have a strong feeling he’s blocked felix too. I really hope I’m wrong. 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.