The Circle #7 Circle message, big letters, IT’S ALMOST THE FINAL! Smiley emoji, send

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It was no secret that I didn't like Gemma"- well yeah it was? She licked her ass til the end then came out with how much she didn't like her?

Reactions: 22
It's pretty transparent why she doesn't have female friends isn't it... she's waaaay more comfortable playing the damsel in distress for men isn't she...

Reactions: 27
The way Manrika just turns the fakery on like a switch 😂😂😂😂 it’s mad “I’ve just stopped crying”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s such a witch. Surely she just say they’ve hurt her feelings rather than jeopardised her position... does that just say she’s a massive snake and playing a game.
Felix is on to them! Think they’ve made a big mistake saying that now in the game.

Reactions: 10
I mean now we basically know tomorrow’s ep is gonna be Tom and Alice getting blocked 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They've gave manrika this information but it's just going to help her rise up 🙄

Reactions: 13
"ROAR"

LOL manrika cant work out catfish, her only gameplan is manipulation

Felix has shot up to become my new favourite with working that out

Reactions: 15
I don't see why they are letting Manrika play them like a fiddle? They all know what she is like? Just reminds me of high school bully, people are too scared to get on her bad side.

Reactions: 21
isn’t it funny how manrika has suddenly stopped crying? how has no one picked up on how quickly she just switched in that chat.. surely felix would of caught on?

Reactions: 20
I’m surprised none of them thought it was suspicious how quickly Manrika went from devastated to wanting to ‘mess’ with the other contestants, should have been a red flag really for how manipulative she can be.

isn’t it funny how manrika has suddenly stopped crying? how has no one picked up on how quickly she just switched in that chat.. surely felix would of caught on?
Because she realised she has everyone right where she wants them. Genuinely hate how this season has been set up for Manrika to win from the start

Reactions: 11
I think I'm starting to crush hard on Natalya... and I'm not from South Africa #ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just wondering. When this is over

are we still gonnabe mates?
Are we totally going to binge watch season 1&2?

• Heart
  • Haha
Ahhhh! My internet is gone off and I’m streaming in bed - did I miss anything after Felix said that he thinks Pippa and Femi are still in

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.