Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Oh shit I just realised I'm a vip now all because of circle chat!

Is this what it's like to be an influencer?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

smg658

Shabaz has quite the opinion for someone who’s been there five minutes
#harrypotterandtheaudacityofthisbitch

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I still think it's weird that Pippa and Femi are in that apartment together... No chance would I stay with a guy I didn't know lmao fuck that

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Dwight

Chatty Member
It's pretty transparent why she doesn't have female friends isn't it... she's waaaay more comfortable playing the damsel in distress for men isn't she...

Reactions: 27

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Her mum is her biggest hero and they love each other so much etc etc etc, yet her mum kicked her out? Make it make sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Skyeball

Chatty Member
I have a major girl crush on Natalya. She looks like THAT and she works for NATO ffs, like her whole life is promoting peace. And she is bi lingual, plays the piano and can paint.
And I'm just out here being a chubby middle aged twat with two day old Chinese in a Pyrex bowl struggling to choose what to slob in out my dressing gown collection. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

MrsWolf

VIP Member
My hubby is in the forces... I’m going to call him my action man going forward 🤢 he might tell me to piss off though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel like they hate Manrika more than some of the influencers threads they comment on on here, cos that is fully me. I cannot stand HER

Reactions: 23

Laurralove

I loved felix meeting Dorothy 😂 both of their reactions were so funny.
Honestly pippa and joey made a real balls up didn’t they. How embarrassing they think they’ve fooled everyone 😂
Every episode I dislike manrika more and more. She’s always bitching about people with game plans then sits there talking about her own plan 😂 I think she’s so deluded I think she thinks her sob story makes her more worthy of playing a game because she’s “doing it for her mum”
Personally, my mum would be absolutely ashamed and embarrassed of me if I went on national TV, was a total bitch to everyone and said it was all for her, cringe.

Reactions: 22