The Circle #7 Circle message, big letters, IT’S ALMOST THE FINAL! Smiley emoji, send

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natalya: "Vithun's from Manchester- could be a coincidence but..", Natalya you are aware that there are more people who live in Manchester than Vithun? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she taking this so seriously though ffs

HAHA ive never said anything about you guys?!? Is she for real

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ive been a chatty member from these threads.. wonder if I’ll get my VIP for Friday!?!? 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve become a well known from these threads hahahahaha

Manrika is playing for sympathy now wowwwww hahahahaha i dislike her so much man. I can’t get over how much I dislike her

Reactions: 8
She’s a vile human she wants them to feel how they’ve made her feel ! Wow act your age ! #nastybitch

Reactions: 6
Manrika is winding me up, stop being such a hypocrite. She has it out for absolutely everyone and lies lies lies but gets angry when anyone else does something that isn’t licking her arse 🥱

Reactions: 20
She's SO manipulative! I'm so annoyed Hashu is falling for it 🙄

Reactions: 20
They had 2 of them talking about being suspicious of old contestants, they even said they were gonna have a felix /andy/syed chat, are we seriously to believe it hasn't happened by this point?

Reactions: 4
Manrika is clueless for such a ‘game player’ isn’t she!

Reactions: 11
Wonder if Hashu still talks to Manrika or he seen what she was really like

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.