The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, they’ll put Michelle last because they ganged up on her with the dogs!!!

Calvin or Nick need to gooooo!

Reactions: 1
I dont think any of them are really bothered by ruksana so she could be towards the bottom

Reactions: 3
I didn't notice and of course they're not showing his right now! Imagine how much fun they have decorating the apartments. The brief...go nuts 🤣
It's like an industrial kinda theme and I like the rest but the wall just looks like someone did one coat and left it patchy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didnt notice how bad kais outfit was until now. Like I knew the trousers were bad but just noticed the one sleeve?!
It's straight out of the early 00's

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Oh no you’re sixth” no you are too, you are both playing one person who is apparently next to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet Ava’s sister is just there to make sure Ava doesn’t say anything that might ruin her influencer “career” 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.