Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
All the stories about living rurally - “countryside problems” she’s captioned stories numerous times are bizarre. She lives on a 500 house new build estate next to an industrial park with a greggs, McDonalds and an Aldi 😂 what is wrong with these people and their fantasy lives? Why are they so ashamed of their realities? Does she think she’s too good to live in a regular house on an estate like all of her neighbours?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

SavvyBee

VIP Member
She’s in Marrakech, a gifted stay at the Mandarin Oriental if you don’t mind (only about £1000 a night right now!)

I really feel like she needs to pick a lane - she’s born and bred south London, one minute she’s getting pissed in her living room dancing to garage, doing press for Matalan and hanging out with the likes of Jess Wright. The next she’s Madame Boheme with tassels bigger than her head, swaying to Stevie Nicks, wearing top to bottom crochet and swanning around Marrakech in a kaftan pretending to be cultured.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
She makes shit loads off aff links and adverts plus her husband has a well paid job. Still cracks me up that she announced they were ‘having a house built’ when in reality they bought a new build on an estate 👌🏼😂
God I remember that! We are having a house built… so busy with the house, lots of decisions to make. Making out they’d bought some land to build a house. No hun, the Taylor Wimpey builders are busy with your house on a new build estate with all the bog standard cheap kitchen/bathroom fittings 🤣
For some reason, she’s always desperate to make them out to be wealthier than they are

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SweaterWeather

Not another Jean collab that she’s never going to wear again. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 So which are your favourite hun, the river island or F&F?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine being a middle aged mum of 3 and your life successes are you posing alone in a H&M changing room mirror on a Saturday afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 13

SweaterWeather

Also Funny how she’s worn all those matalan clothes all holiday but decides to post them all in the same place. What a loads of BS, she wears marant, rat and boa or her bestie Jesse mays crochet and travels in gym gear. Such a liar. Matalan are mugs.

Reactions: 12

SweaterWeather

What’s more disturbing is her tendency to turn in that way when she knows she’s having a photo taken. So deep into the TikTok way of life - her mental health doesn’t stand a chance being paraded on social media from such a young age. Lol that Katie states she’s not posting and soaking it up. Not what we’re seeing.

SweaterWeather

What was that outfit 🫠
The worst. What is it with those tops, they look dire. Embarassingly bad. The Chanel bag collection is like when students put all their empty bottles on display their windowsill but also not like that because they’re 19 and she’s a 45 year old mum of 3. 🤣

• Haha

lll32

I really can't abide people who film their sick children. If she was in hospital herself, do you think she would like someone to come and film it and share it with thousands of people? I assume not, so she should have the same respect for her child. Just because the child is not aware it's life is being shared with thousands of people, it doesn't make it ok to do it. :mad:

Dizzy

VIP Member
I just commented
This on Kerri’s! 100% beef between those two
I would love to know…..

Also her house must be tiny if that is post extension

She makes out they are millionaires. Her spending just be all funded off the aff links or all on credit. She spends like she has a lot more money than her house would suggest
She makes shit loads off aff links and adverts plus her husband has a well paid job. Still cracks me up that she announced they were ‘having a house built’ when in reality they bought a new build on an estate 👌🏼😂

• Haha
What was with her shitty Halloween crafting?! Her account as no direction. She’s not that kind of mum but was trying to appeal to certain person/mums. It was cringe.
Same when she does a cooking post

Then sods off to NY or the desert or Ibiza pretending she’s a free spirited gypsy dressed in a net curtain . You’re a middle aged mum of 3 😂

• Haha
She has to do these ridiculous leaning poses because she has the body of a 12 year old boy. You can see it properly on Anna Brems cringe beach dancing video. The second hand embarrassment is off the scale. It doesn’t really feel like Kerri’s that into it tbh. Forced pouts and ott dancing but no genuine smiles
Where Annabrem is filming herself dancing and pans to the mum lifestyled filming herself dancing. It is so narcissistic. 40 year old mothers behaving like self obsessed teens. The absolute worst of society.

• Sick
  • Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
And I’m sorry, but supporting the rhetoric that your Christmas is ‘ruined’ because some presents didn’t arrive is one of the most entitled, privileged, materialistic things I’ve ever heard.

SweaterWeather

So much easier entertaining the kids in NY?Am not sure filming yourselves is quite classed as a pastime but go ahead. So sad they are all so insta affected, even the youngest posing and the oldest ‘tween’ doing over-shoulder bum shots. It’s fucking weird how does she not see that before posting?!

Reactions: 11
They probably all immediately stop prancing once the camera has stopped rolling and stand hunched round their phones reviewing the footage / best pics. What a sad little life.

• Heart
Same thing I’ve said over on Ivy Coco but It makes me sick that these influencers get given Lapland UK tickets, they sell out every year so it’s not like they need the advertising. Disgraceful, should be given to child who genuinely wouldn’t be able to go not these begs. Shame on Lapland UK tbh.