The Chateau Diaries #97. The Omikron and the Asses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(I think my post got caught between the old and new thread!)

Now I officially think Billy is a low life and piece of trash. I didn’t think anyone could be lower than that crying, begging, foppy brother of his, but Billy has hit a new low. Absolutely no apologies whatsoever. Arrogant ass. And no, Billy, you are NOT a rockstar…far from it. Don’t feed his overinflated, big headed ego, Troy.

View attachment 931488View attachment 931489
80%.... The part about his military past ? Or the part about his current life ?
If it's about his current life, it's charming for Gwen as the public knows that what's written in the newspaper is the truth (source : his vlogs and Channel 4 programme).
If it's his military past, it can be easily sourced - and @Jeeves (I think ?) already found a link.

So who is making up what ?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i just watched sadies vlog...they for sure read here :D they had a lott of fun about it...i guess Ma is the one trotting around on her laptop all day..the rest is too lazy even to do that..Pa is hammering around fixing a stable for The Animal..were there no stables at Begmania?? how odd..oh yess they were sold off..its aways the case with those chateaux ...they always sell out the best bits first.. and the last byer is left with the rest..:rolleyes: i always had something what Ma did remind me off..i just couldnt figure it out...now i know..she looks like a pekinese dog...I wonder if they will mention this in tomorrows vlog:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just heard on the radio that the Netherlands has gone into lockdown till at least mid January

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
80%.... The part about his military past ? Or the part about his current life ?
If it's about his current life, it's charming for Gwen as the public knows that what's written in the newspaper is the truth (source : his vlogs and Channel 4 programme).
If it's his military past, it can be easily sourced - and @Jeeves (I think ?) already found a link.

So who is making up what ?
It will be interesting to find out a little more about his sentencing when the findings are in the public domain.

Results are published in this format (have omitted the offender's name.)
\
Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 21.16.10.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just heard on the radio that the Netherlands has gone into lockdown till at least mid January
Thats true..i saw it coming..as long as people continue to travel..nothing will change...shops etc everything is closed..but our PM says..when you go on holiday..follow the rules...WTF stay at home you silly fools..they should close the boarders..and if they dont do this..this nightmare will continue..what are we gonna do..take a shot every three months..i dont think thats very healthy either..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I currently don't really have the time or desire to keep up with the Grifters & Co. but I'm disappointed and I would like to vent.

I've hinted at it once and I was going to leave it at that but for the record, I've done my military service, served as a UN peacekeeper and I'm still in the reserve force of my home country.

I have no illusions about these military institutions and I rather view them as a necessary evil. They get you young and dumb and exploit you but I wouldn't exchange the experience for anything. They say you must stay for a certain period of time but, if you're not somewhere like North Korea, that really isn't true. If you can't take the heat and can't stick to your guns, the military doesn't want you. No need to desert during peace times. Ask and you will be let go from a modern military in a democratic country.

More importantly, I wouldn't want my life to depend on someone who's thinking of running away.

I don't know what kind of bullying has taken place but one should expect certain amount of hazing in any military. I don't know if it's right but a little ragging is nothing compared to having live bullets flying over your head. Snowflakes need not apply. When the hazing goes too far, I can't imagine a military not having ways to deal with it. Cue all day piggyback marches and other fun team building exercises military style. If that doesn't work, the perpetrators are the ones likely to get the boot.

And to get nothing but discharged for desertion beggars belief. As far as I'm aware, militaries treat desertion equal to treason, sexual assault and murder. There really aren't many other ways to get dishonourable discharge. Not sure if that's right either but it plays in the propaganda image of honour in the service.

I'm not even sure what I'm trying to say but never in my wildest dreams was I ever thinking of going AWOL. And everybody thinks of quitting the service at some point and I saw many leave but they did it in proper order. Worst AWOL I've witnessed happened when some officer candidates failed to return to base before curfew. If you get punished for being few minutes late, how can someone get a mere slap in the wrist for going on the run for years? It's such a slap in the face for the rest of the guys who serve.

I'm disappointed that I was warming up to Biffy's daily vlogging. I have literally trusted my life on others and others have trusted me but I wouldn't trust Biffy Pathetic as far as I could throw him. Normally, I'm dead against death penalty but during a war I could be required to pull the trigger on a deserter.

I'm not British but I guess I'm surprised there wasn't even a suspended sentence. Maybe he cried a river at the hearing as that seems to be the family way. It's never their own fault.

Yours truly,
1st Lieutenant Jikki2
I cannot begin to tell you how moved I was when reading this post. Thank you for articulating so very eloquently the reality of military service.

It's the second time today that I've found myself with tears appearing unannounced. The first was reading the regiment's obituary to a Household Cavalry Trooper who lost his life in Afghanistan.

If BP tries to trivialise or, worse still, capitalise on his personal experience, he really is beyond the pale. There might have been any number of reasons or mitigating circumstances why he we went AWOL but the pastoral resources are there, within the Regiment, to offer help and guidance to all ranks. That he chose to "jump ship" is dishonourable in the extreme.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I currently don't really have the time or desire to keep up with the Grifters & Co. but I'm disappointed and I would like to vent.

I've hinted at it once and I was going to leave it at that but for the record, I've done my military service, served as a UN peacekeeper and I'm still in the reserve force of my home country.

Yours truly,
1st Lieutenant Jikki2
From a US Navy brat, thank you sincerely for your service to your country! Now.....I think MPK had loooooads of reasons (in his mind) to turn "Bubba" in or at the very least to leak this story. I mean, they haven't dressed up a room for him in the guesthouse, trying to sell his fancy car, and aren't giving him a suite at the new convent. So. There!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
From a US Navy brat, thank you sincerely for your service to your country! Now.....I think MPK had loooooads of reasons (in his mind) to turn "Bubba" in or at the very least to leak this story. I mean, they haven't dressed up a room for him in the guesthouse, trying to sell his fancy car, and aren't giving him a suite at the new convent. So. There!
Don’t know if it’s true, but I wouldn’t put it past MPK to leak the story. Sounds feasible. He saw his little brother getting too big for his britches and needed to take him down a few notches. He didn’t have any problems with calling out Angel on his vlog when he believed he’d been done wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot begin to tell you how moved I was when reading this post. Thank you for articulating so very eloquently the reality of military service.

It's the second time today that I've found myself with tears appearing unannounced. The first was reading the regiment's obituary to a Household Cavalry Trooper who lost his life in Afghanistan.

If BP tries to trivialise or, worse still, capitalise on his personal experience, he really is beyond the pale. There might have been any number of reasons or mitigating circumstances why he we went AWOL but the pastoral resources are there, within the Regiment, to offer help and guidance to all ranks. That he chose to "jump ship" is dishonourable in the extreme.
Billy posted a new vlog 2 hours ago. The comments are super positive.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Billy posted a new vlog 2 hours ago. The comments are super positive.
Not only are they super positive, but he’s “liked” every comment…so he’s clearly checking them to delete any negative ones that might come through. I’ve never seen him “like” every comment on his vlog before. I’m sure the Petherick clan is in full fledged defense mode and prepared to do damage control after that article aired.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Restrictions/lockdown in the Netherlands changes Potty & Ruth's Xmas and Masked Nick & Family's NYE??? Assuming Potty is back in Amsterdam from all the Middle East GP races.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
“GET THE DOOR PLEASE I HAVE TO GO TO THE TOILET”
Says Golum with her somewhat pencilled in new eyebrows
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Restrictions/lockdown in the Netherlands changes Potty & Ruth's Xmas and Masked Nick & Family's NYE??? Assuming Potty is back in Amsterdam from all the Middle East GP races.
another fool flying all around the world..and i bet they even show up at that shitheap..i guess they stay off camera..just like she fooled all her viewers last year...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't know for all the other Tattlers but I really don't feel like watching any more vlogs from the P. family.
Their arrogance and sense of entitlement are awful.
They laugh at people in front of their camera and answer the comments with such an arrogance.

All of them. The two brothers, the sister, the French partner, the mother and even the father always working and mumbling things while ignoring the problems with his children leaving his wife coping with them.

And now, this military story that they still deny exists and do as if they are above laws, rules and principles.

I'll stick to Steph (sorry Steph), Dan (he's funny in his way and has changed his attitude etc) and Selmar (by curiosity haha).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.