The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK don’t mean to be cutting here but Nutti sort of comes across as being two sheets to the wind! Maybe it’s an English as an addition language thing or maybe it’s a Bolinger thing 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
31 -40. Please read before voting.

The vote for Threads 31 -40 is in one post this evening as we have 3 threads missing. Vote using the usual emojis usignthe section button (It’s easier to see the results instead of trying to search the thread for your votes. Only votes placed in these posts will be counted.
It also means we don’t use up the thread with individual votes.
(Don’t “Like” the posts either, unless you’re placing your vote!) Wait for both posts to be up before making your vote.

31. International Lalande - why should cheese wine and handworkers be French? - Hemerocalis. (y)

32. YT subscribers are Stephanie’s rides on her little pony. -Linus. ❤

Le summum de la vulgarité ( paramount of vulgarity) - Arthur. 🤣

34. “Crap de la Crap at the Château de la Tat” - The Tax Inspector 😲

35. Dilettante's Inferno, the 10th Circle of Hell - unadulterated stupidity - Not a Chatalaine. :(

36 Not submitted

37. Not submitted

38. Not submitted

39. Honey for Pomerol - Purejuice. :sick:

40. She could do a bare-all expose , “The Fur Coat and No Knickers Years.” - Gibson 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Can someone suggest a thread with boozy floozy in as that has been my favourite comment since I joined

• Haha
But the French government added that there will be one exception like for the previous lockdowns : Lalanders and their relatives 😅
When I heard the news, I wondered what kind of workaround she would brag about this time. Send them in from the south? Or maybe through Barbados?? If they still come, would she still be smug enough to film it? (I've been wondering with these Advent videos -are we certain that they are being done in real time? Or more smoke and mirrors? Either way now, she couldn't show the footage. Or would she? What would she say? Surprise! They actually came early, before the travel ban!)

Did SJ have to tell the kids be quiet and stay out of the kitchen mommy has to talk to the grown ups “patrons”.
We’re they huddled somewhere trying not to freeze as SJ took the one warm room to speak in?
I caved and watched yesterdays vlog to hear for myself Snorts get snarky with Fanny....And as they were walking to look for mistletoe, SJ reminded me of a spinster, school marm with her college students.😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you - do you remember who the author of that quote is? I tried to search but nothing comes up.
@Jeeves
If I remember correctly, it was written as a statement coming from MPK on one of Mojos(?) edited photos. MPK as a toddler. Hope it's uderstandable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Chateau Diaries
3 minutes ago
Tonight’s Chateau Diaries will be premiering at 10pm. It’s been a busy but wonderful day as Curtis and Filippo have just arrived here from Italy and we’re about to sit down for dinner! Their arrival will be seen in tonight’s episode, and later this evening tonight’s Advent Calendar video will show the decoration of the dining room and our dinner together! 🍾🥂🎄 A bientôt from Lalande! Love, Stephanie ❤

bNdzQfs4QofWu4KPh8dsJ_VX6KcR0LFsWutTBQV=s800-nd-v1.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the updated thread @MojoDublin - we're racing toward that Thread 100.
Here is the update on the nominations received so far. If your name is still in grey, get your suggestions in. Tonight's vote will be for Theads 30 -40
View attachment 927145
Ooh what’s this about? Been off here for a few days because the ‘rona has finally got to me. Got at least a couple of threads at least to catch up on 😬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not strictly true.
" From midnight Saturday (2300 GMT Friday), UK travellers will have to have a "compelling reason" for entry to France. This includes visiting family, but not tourism or non-urgent work reasons.
UK passengers will need to show a negative Covid test result taken in the previous 24 hours.
Once in France, they will have to self-isolate for a week, but can end their quarantine period after 48 hours if they have a second negative test.
The new measures will apply to everyone regardless of whether they have been vaccinated."

BBC, one hour ago
Sorry; @JackSpratt has already said much the same above.
Hopefully Auntie and Uncle are clear-headed enough not to risk it if transmission is such a dire concern. Even if the princess begs them to use the loophole.

Reactions: 14
Smoke and mirrors, my dear. You should train yourself a little more strict in watching these vlogs, but I'm sure at some point you will see through even these attempts to fade reality. Squirrel boy mends nothing for real, just on camera. After this the tat will still end up in the bin with the rest of the unwanted (because less valuable) gifts.
Yes, I figured that they only SAY that it will be mended to make the sender think that they really care.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Irish Banks have started CHARGING INTEREST if you have a substantial balance, do any other countries do this?

And a son, Didn't they all get the same debilitating disease.
Lyme disease. And it can, indeed be debilitating. Even having lifetime ill-effects. No fun and from such a tiny little creepy creature. (I added that last bit to keep it Lalarelevant! 🤓)

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe M&M will be at the Chateau for Xmas. His folks have just arrived and they have decorated their large tree and bannisters. It was a very enjoyable Xmas vlog.

Reactions: 13
I noticed that. SJ and Philip must be in Isabelle's room raiding her jewellry box! What a cheek! 🙄 I wonder when Squirrel boy will start going through her wardrobe and wearing her clothes on camera!
Either SJ is forcing to get a rise out of IJ, orrrrrr SJ is putting a target on PJ telling him that IJ won't mind, orrrrr IJ told them to do it to try to get a rise out of the viewers...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve reported the account and vouched for Gibson. Fingers crossed! ❤
How do I report and vouche??? I miss Gibson and glad he has returned😁. Loved Mrs. G's assessment of Snorts!!
Intelligent woman!

How do I report and vouche??? I miss Gibson and glad he has returned😁. Loved Mrs. G's assessment of Snorts!!
Intelligent woman!
Oops!!! Abandon ship, Tattlers!!!!! Do not respond!!!
I am behind on the posts and just now am getting to the Moderators response!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.