The Chateau Diaries #96 The Oxymoron and the Ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or Mick had a previous marriage and his former partner had a child. There had to have been a marriage to have a stepsister rather than a half-sister. I don't think that Sherrie was married before.

Meaning of stepsister in English

not your parents' daughter, but the daughter of a person one of your parents has married
I still can't grasp what sort of bullying re: step sister's death, causing him to go AWOL could be. What was her c.o.d.?

Reactions: 11
Are you referring to military hearings? They are closed procedures and not open to the public or the press. They have their own jurisdiction, courts, judges, etc.
I imagine there are reporters at these hearings and they report about anyone who is well known.
[/QUO

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What infuriates me most of all about her complete and utter disregard of Covid and, particularly, this new variant sweeping across Europe, is that her success was a byproduct of the Covid lockdown. People of all ages looked to Stephanie and her back catalogue of vlogs as light relief from the harsh reality of being cooped up. Tbh, I found her pre-Covid vlogs more engaging, because she had that community spirit in force, whether it be fake or not, we understand she knows her audience connects to that more so than anything else and therefore consistently breaks any moral issues of safety, or decency, to generate money for herself. This Christmas gathering is truly only about money - she knows the Adsense over Christmas is higher than any other time of the year, so she has arranged this gathering for the sole purpose of milking the udders of YouTube’s ad revenue. She had a pre-recorded advent calendar in the works this whole year which was scuppered by the relationship revelation. Now she’s putting out any old crap so she can make up for lost time and still generate income, quality is of no concern. She’s clearly only driven by money and that truly is sad. Sadder still, that her loyal base of followers don’t see it too, they’re being used to prop up her fantasies and being kept at arms length. And for the life of me why her patrons aren’t questioning why her personal expenditure from the YouTube revenue isn’t being used towards the renovations astounds me.
And she’s laughing and making fun of her viewers all the way to the bank! ( not to mention that support squirrel is rubbing his paws together , and can’t wait for more $$$ coming in!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Had a very emotional day yesterday and cried a lot. Mainly talking to my dad, who I’ve only seen once in 18 months having to cancel a Christmas visit due to suddenly being diagnosed with a serious auto-immune disorder. He is triple vaxxed, but still too risky. I can’t stand seeing these Shittoo charlatans disregarding health and safety at the moment. .
I am so sorry this has happened. Gentle internet hugs if you are amenable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
SJ, BJJ, Nutti, Brenda Gibbons, Goat Farmer???🤔

1639845249660.png

Selmar & Tatyana
FUNDING OUR DREAM CHÂTEAU | Answers to Your Questions
comments...

joan collins
1 day ago
If, as yee have led people to believe, yee have 1.3 million euro already at yeer disposal and are seeking another 500k to reach the purchase price of 1.8 million.....why in heaven's name do yee not purchase a chateau for 1.3 million???....I am quite sure that there are numerous chateaus for sale around France for that large amount.....and they would be chateaus that are in quite good condition for that price.....I am certain that lots of the people whom we have followed on the Chateau Renovation programmes on television would be jumping out of their skins with delight if they had 1.3 million to spend on a Chateau....but these people...for the most part....have put in years and years of hard graft and toil to painstakingly restore old ruins of chateaus which they probably purchased for three or four thousand euros or even less in a lot of instances.....yee, on the other hand, want to move in straight away to a fully furnished, beautifully maintained chateau that looks like it does not need hardly any upgrading???.....all yee would have to do is move in and pkug in the kettle!!!....fully furnished with gorgeous antiques??....my God what a sense of entitlement yee have....yeer friend Stephanie has, on the other hand, spent 15 years working extremely hard to renovate her Chateau....and little by little gathered up all her furnishings etc by working hard to find bargains at every opportunity as she could afford them....also, her wonderful personality, good looks and joie de vivre lends itself perfectly to thousands and thousands of people enjoying following her journey.....so, as I say, cannot for the life of me know why yee think yee are entitled to live in a fairytale castle worth 1.8 million without having to lift a hand??....and if yee consider sitting on a couch telling people about some fairytale rewards they will get at some unspecified time in the future....if yee consider that as 'work' all I can say is best of luck to any gullible person out there who falls for this fantasy and gives money upfront towards something that is only a fairytale fantasy in another person's dreams....

Nadia
1 day ago
Spot on!

elin skaget
23 hours ago
YES

Caroline
23 hours ago
exactly!

Charles Kos
19 hours ago
Because they ARE going to buy this chateau Joan and want some money not to have a mortgage. blah blah blah you have severe issues.

elin skaget
19 hours ago
@Charles Kos Joan do not have issues-she is sensible-and-mark my words-she is not rude....

Charles Kos
6 hours ago (edited)
@elin skaget Wahahah she's beyond rude. Rude and crude like a goat farmer. Wouldn't want anyone like that anywhere near me.

elin skaget
3 hours ago
@Charles Kos Agree to disagree...nothing wrong with goat farmers by the way....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I only read the article about Billy's military past now.

That's brutal !

They give all their details including their names (and Gwen's name too !), something the French press is not allowed to do. They give their current address (Basmaignée) and their financial situation as well. And publish their photos.

They tell the public that Billy didn't go back to UK even though he had been approached by a British officer who told him to do so.

The final punch is when they quote what the Judge told Billy : " You have no interest in the Army and the Army has no interest in having you back.’ "

And the newspaper doesn't forget to link Billy to Channel 4, the programne Escape to the Chateau DIY and names the Strawbridge.

I wonder if Channel 4 and the Strawbridge will react... ?

Ruthless.
Sentencing was conducted in an open court and no reporting restrictions were imposed by the judge (or,as it was a military hearing, the judge advocate). Journalists joined the dots from info disclosed.

The summing up was was damning and couldn't have been more to the point.

Reactions: 17
DEF991B8-5B40-47CE-B022-35A7E983C882.jpeg

Snorty your $1.20 earmuffs go with Mason’s $800.++ coat. Why can’t you drink beer like Dan VIP, have long hair like Annmarie, eat cheese like the Russian and have a bubble friend who’s dog doesn’t shed like Nic and Marie? Curtis his husband, Petheric and the new gay are fun but your old jokes are getting old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just watched the vlog of the bedroom decorating. It’s cleared up a few misconceptions I have had.
1. They were decorating for Curtis and Philipo not her Aunt and Uncle
2. Curtis and Philipo are not staying for Xmas
3. The sweets she put into a bowl were wrapped so I really don’t see the issue of her touching them.
4. Natti was clearly around at the time of the dinner even if we didn’t see her as she showed them up to the room when they arrived. So my assumption she is down with Covid is incorrect.
The sweets were individually wrapped? Which ones are you discussing here. The candy she put in the dish in the bedroom for her aunt and uncle were not wrapped. She handled every piece with her bare hands. The jellied candies are probably all dried out by now. Natti may have been the one filming the dinner where poor Armoire looked totally bored and disengaged putting up with all that swish.

I respect your views but I wonder what he thought he was enlisting in - some kind of perpetual fancy dress party?
Resign? Only after you've served your tour of duty. It's not a like a regular job that you can just leave if it doesn't work out. They own you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm surely not, in fact I couldn't be any further. I just like to stick to the facts.

The aunt is a French citizen and no matter where she lives, she can rock in France any time she likes. Show me one single country that denies its citizens and their immediate family entry - covid or not.

It is completely irrelevant if you like it or not, it's perfectly legal for her to trave to France.
The fact is that while it is legal it is definitely not morally responsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sentencing was conducted in an open court and no reporting restrictions were imposed by the judge (or,as it was a military hearing, the judge advocate). Journalists joined the dots from info disclosed.

The summing up was was damning and couldn't have been more to the point.
Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 16.45.57.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21
....and I just found out I have possibly been exposed to Covid. My BFF, who has been over three times this week, called this morning and told me his roommate (also my hairdresser and dear friend) tested positive today. As I told my Momma, good thing we cancelled their visit yesterday, as we would have had to cancel it today!

The BFF is getting tested today, my husband and I will get tested tomorrow....I have cancelled the small outdoor gathering of dear friends from High School on the 27th...the good news is that everyone is asymptomatic thus far. Apparently the roommate was getting tested daily because 15 people at his salon were positive! And yes, he is double vaxxed and boosted. Omicron is no joke. Y'all please be safe out there!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
View attachment 931155View attachment 931156View attachment 931157
Bela-Bela
DECEMBER 6, 2020
curtisryanwoodside

What an adventurous day with @jarvis.isabelle & @percyattfield , Mum and I showed them some of the fun things to do here in Bela Bela! Alyscia showed us their wild cat sanctuary @mabalingwegamereserve and then we spent some quality time with the majestic giants @adventures_with_elephants ! Will post more pictures and videos soonish! Missed @stephanieejarvis & @natitaviajera , but hope these pictures make you want to visit SA soon! Such fun!
What is it with these men and their open shirts? If you're hot, why wear a long sleeve shirt with neckerchief and a jacket? Pony Boy also thinks his scrawny chest is somehow attractive in many of the summer vlogs. There's a reason why the buttons extend to the neck of the shirt. We don't want to see anymore of your body than we have to. Old men and skinny young men should cover up in public. Same goes for old or skinny women. Do what you want in private, but please spare us any further eyesores!

Good sleuthing skills! Me thinks there are some very capable detectives on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good early evening! ☝ ;) King of gossip here, I'll have you know! I can now finally talk about "Marc & Amy" to those of you that keep bringing them up. I was watching my wife cook in the kitchen just now, and she had on a live chat with that couple. I've actually met family member of Marc, and he seems ok. However; that wife is bloody annoying. She bursts out in loud fake laughter a lot, and she talks non stop. Cute baby, but pointless video. Talking about pointless videos, when the gypsey Trotters moan about "needing content" they need to shut up and get off the screen. Composers don't moan about not having music. If you are a vlogger, well then you have stuff you feel compelled to share! You enjoy sharing your stuff and vision, you don't moan for your audience to come up with stuff to show them! If you need to do so, well then you are not a vlogger,get off the screen! They are boring and without any integrity the lot of them, and that includes the French chick of the deserter brother too. Now I shall be helpful in watching my wife wrap presents. (I hover above her with my drink as she does stuff) I should vlog her, she could be "content" (well she is of course:ROFLMAO:) Love from your VIP in Londonium

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
SJ, BJJ, Nutti, Brenda Gibbons, Goat Farmer???🤔

View attachment 931193
Selmar & Tatyana
FUNDING OUR DREAM CHÂTEAU | Answers to Your Questions
comments...

joan collins
1 day ago
If, as yee have led people to believe, yee have 1.3 million euro already at yeer disposal and are seeking another 500k to reach the purchase price of 1.8 million.....why in heaven's name do yee not purchase a chateau for 1.3 million???....I am quite sure that there are numerous chateaus for sale around France for that large amount.....and they would be chateaus that are in quite good condition for that price.....I am certain that lots of the people whom we have followed on the Chateau Renovation programmes on television would be jumping out of their skins with delight if they had 1.3 million to spend on a Chateau....but these people...for the most part....have put in years and years of hard graft and toil to painstakingly restore old ruins of chateaus which they probably purchased for three or four thousand euros or even less in a lot of instances.....yee, on the other hand, want to move in straight away to a fully furnished, beautifully maintained chateau that looks like it does not need hardly any upgrading???.....all yee would have to do is move in and pkug in the kettle!!!....fully furnished with gorgeous antiques??....my God what a sense of entitlement yee have....yeer friend Stephanie has, on the other hand, spent 15 years working extremely hard to renovate her Chateau....and little by little gathered up all her furnishings etc by working hard to find bargains at every opportunity as she could afford them....also, her wonderful personality, good looks and joie de vivre lends itself perfectly to thousands and thousands of people enjoying following her journey.....so, as I say, cannot for the life of me know why yee think yee are entitled to live in a fairytale castle worth 1.8 million without having to lift a hand??....and if yee consider sitting on a couch telling people about some fairytale rewards they will get at some unspecified time in the future....if yee consider that as 'work' all I can say is best of luck to any gullible person out there who falls for this fantasy and gives money upfront towards something that is only a fairytale fantasy in another person's dreams....

Nadia
1 day ago
Spot on!

elin skaget
23 hours ago
YES

Caroline
23 hours ago
exactly!

Charles Kos
19 hours ago
Because they ARE going to buy this chateau Joan and want some money not to have a mortgage. blah blah blah you have severe issues.

elin skaget
19 hours ago
@Charles Kos Joan do not have issues-she is sensible-and-mark my words-she is not rude....

Charles Kos
6 hours ago (edited)
@elin skaget Wahahah she's beyond rude. Rude and crude like a goat farmer. Wouldn't want anyone like that anywhere near me.

elin skaget
3 hours ago
@Charles Kos Agree to disagree...nothing wrong with goat farmers by the way....
Straight jacket for Charles Kos!🤬🚑🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Michael Bergantino

2,728 Tweets

See new Tweets
View attachment 931150
Follow
Michael Bergantino
@bergie310
CEO & Founder of The Gay & Lesbian Education Assistance Foundation.
California, USAtheGLEAF.orgJoined March 2013

Sorry KiKiGee, you got there before me! He has also just enrolled at Arizona State University.
[/QUOTE]
ASU online, field of study, Grifting. If you work at Starbucks, they will pay partial tuition to ASU. ASU on campus is the most partying school in the US. Just a little tidbit, not for everyone but whenever I see ASU on an app or resume, I wonder how much fun they had. Not jealous just a little envious.

Reactions: 8
Had a very emotional day yesterday and cried a lot. Mainly talking to my dad, who I’ve only seen once in 18 months having to cancel a Christmas visit due to suddenly being diagnosed with a serious auto-immune disorder. He is triple vaxxed, but still too risky. I can’t stand seeing these Shittoo charlatans disregarding health and safety at the moment. .
I feel your pain. Went to see my dad yesterday after isolating to make sure I didn't carry anything and I noticed him getting quieter and a bit weepy as time went on. I wanted to hug him when I left but didn't want to kill him as he is frail but he shoved his head in the car at the last minute. My dad was a big, strong quite hard man so difficult to see him reduced to this. We'll not know the truth if the C19 situation till after the event but it is hard going through it and watching people rub things in your face at the same time. Sorry to sound miserable but my positivity is cracking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
This is verrreeee interesting.
So if this Micheal Bergantino is truly ignorant and truly sick and truly thinks he's facing 100k+ bills, fair enough.
But what if he's a set-up and just a scam created by, hmmm, I dunno, someone???
My 82 year old father-in-law had a quadruple bypass in September. My in-laws are not rich and they do not have private insurance, just medi-care. Their out of pocket expenses were around $150. He was back home in one week. $100k out of pocket sounds crazy. Maybe this Michael Bergantino has extenuating circumstances, maybe he’s trying to pull a scam?

Reactions: 13
My laptop died yesterday and I was not able to retrieve everything from it, so TheWookie54 is no more, but I will battle on in this persona x

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
From CD's day 17, continuing comments regarding Michael Bergantino's paypal account...

n g

4 hours ago
This is so sad. Why isn't the Chateau Diaries/Stephanie Jarvis, donating to Michael Bergantino?

Ruth Bernstein
1 hour ago (edited)
Someone mentioned Cadeaux at the Chateau But isn't that used for charity organisations and not individuals? I can understand and sympathise with the plight of this gentleman but once this route has been made available to one it could well open the flood gates for many others in need. Then you have a situation of deciding whose need is greatest, and as a non medical person at @the Chateau Diaries that is not their call to make.

Sarah Burton
1 hour ago
@Ruth Bernstein very valid point

bXAnTuAcPIZEr7Gw2OF3ORzQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Michael Bergantino
30 minutes ago (edited)
@bee french I believe that they planned to mention me and post the link in their next Cadeaux video so that will be great. I don't think, nor wouldn't want them, to change how they distribute their charity funds from the channel, just in case that's what you were asking. They’ve been wonderful just letting me ask our wonderful community for help! Thanks Bee! ❤🙏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.