Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ggyahoo

That latest Unicorn begging vlog should be required viewing for all business students. How not to make a professional pitch! Sitting on a sofa with a granny blanket over them, holding hands and kissing, talking over one another.... They didn't address any of the pertinent questions about the logistics of running their proposed events or the maintenance and running costs involved in owning the chateau. Smug, arrogant, deluded. If I was a unicorn I would be seriously pissed off being associated with them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Advent Vlog Day 10…Squirrel pretends to know what he’s talking about with wine tasting. I just want to cry. That’s all.

SJ appears tipsy…😆

98498ECD-14F5-469A-9B80-CA39E78991E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I agree and I don't think it's his youth that disturbs most Tatlers. Some young people have insight and the sense to know it's not a good idea to pretend that you know more than you do. He pretends to be knowledgeable and hasn't enough sense to realise that people will not be impressed by his arrogance and fakery! You can be young and wise despite having limited knowledge and little life experience but wise he is not. In that respect, he is parrfectly matched with SJ. Many young people are open about what they don't know and may make jokes about it. Not Snorty.
I think that really captures my opinion about Snorts. In contrast, Michael tends to come across as a “know-it-all” to me in his vlogs…He knows some information, and occasionally provides some misinformation. At least MPK appears to have some knowledge and appears somewhat educated as to what he’s saying. But Snorts is a total fake…he has no passions, except to ingratiate himself into a life, a lifestyle, and a limited fame that he otherwise couldn’t possess. Watching him evaluate the wine was painful, embarrassing, and cringe worthy. Can SJ really not do better?

• Heart
  • Sick
Since the squirrel involvement in her life SJ walks around almost naked , kinda pathetic and screaming of desperation
I fully agree ... I mean, who gets up in the morning and thinks: "Oh, I am going to a French Nativity factory today"
Ashampoo_Snap_Samstag, 11. Dezember 2021_02h20m31s_002_.png
in about 40C in the shade ... let me think ... oh yes, I must wear THIS !!!

• Haha
  • Sick

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
I wonder if they will delete ALL the negative comments under their Wine tasting vlog... or if they don't care anymore now that they are "You Tube stars" (in their mind) ??

Anne Theleafhouse
7 minutes ago
It looks like they wanted to write off their trip to Italy. Sad really when so many are struggling and the pandemic is still raging on.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We bought our tree last Monday. Got my grandson to put it together the next day. It didn't get "fluffed out" (yes, we're talking about a fake tree here...LOL)...It has no decorations...no balls, so to speak...LOL....I'm hoping my grandkids come over tomorrow so I can guilt them into decorating the poor little naked thing!
The Marquis’ fiancee here:

There’s nothing like granny’s power of guilt-tripping. 😅 I hope you succeed in getting them to trim your tree, and may they do a spectacular job. ❤

NYC is both magical and insane this time of year! Tonight’s Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall was truly spectacular!
Hope you’re all having a spectacular weekend!

D439EE3F-3A00-4E73-9A1B-2B9A6FE50E20.jpeg

• Heart
I went visit my family in Haworth today. Marie was outside Cobbles and Clay, making and selling wreaths. She had lots of interest and the wreaths were selling. I didn't get to speak to her, but she smiled at me as I walked past. She's taller than I realised. Her wreaths are on doors up and down the High street and look really good in the flesh. Photos dont do them justice.
Apologies for a couple of blurry photos
Ah! Thanks for sharing! Real-life, in-person sleuthing! I am glad she left Lalande and La Jarvis! Good for her that business is doing OK!

Meanwhile, in the comments section of Tatty's and Silly's, Jon L is on fire....

selmar3.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Kotare

VIP Member
New depths have been plumbed with ADVENT number 10. It really is beyond tragic that two people who are ignorant about wine can spend an entire video pontificating on the subject. Why would she ask his opinion ffs? He’s from the land of dykes, gin and tulips, he loves his Granny’s cinnamon biscuits and yes folks, his childhood even got a bloody mention again. I know it was only yesterday, but heaven help us.

You really would have to search the world to find a duller, more boring, useless and frankly daft creature than Snorty.

SJ is mad if she doesn’t drop his sorry arse, he brings nothing to the chateau, her blog and he proves the point that it is nepotism that‘ll do you in in the end.

Michael Potts, Nic, Marie, Antoine, if you’re reading here please do us a favour and slip some nuts and citrus rind into his Xmas pud. The smile on his dial says “ I can’t believe my luck, a dropout, out of a job layabout pitches up to a chateau owned by a lonely woman earning half a million a year. Talk about a dream come true” .

24AA89DA-119D-4AF3-9094-D8134F378A7F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

SableOnBlonde

There is no proof they're capable of providing even entertainment. This is the stupidest first move I've ever seen. Zero potential.
Selmar and Tatyana are definitely entertaining. We greatly underestimated Tatyana’s ambitions. I thought she’d hitch her wagon to Selmar and try to launch a vlog.

✨Tatyana’s Ambitions ✨

1. Own a grand chateau, nicer than almost all the others in the Chateauverse.

2. Create a popular festival (where at least 2000 people attend) based upon her fantasy genre writings that she self publishes on her blog.

3. Grand multi million €/$/£ chateau will be paid for by tickets from adoring fans attending her fantasy festival on the grounds as townsfolk, while she and the La Lande crew play the aristocratic characters from her stories.

Timeline to realise ambitions, about six months, give or a take fews weeks. We are all watching 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
That’s an interesting tit bit. She can’t be bothered to update the list. I think She wants people to think there are more top tier patrons than there actually are. I think @Mojo said she buys some of them herself.
She actually does and is not afraid to talk about it. And she buys subscribers for the youtube channel too. She calls it an investment in her business. I call it a mistake.

• Wow
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Thread #82 nomination for Thread 100

Je Suis Bibi Bonbon! This was a group effort! Jules 100 first said "We are all Bibi" , Marty recommended it for a thread title, Clara agreed and suggested Bonbon be added, and then Pno gave us the French twist!

Tattlers were surprisingly serious in Thread 82. The public reveal of the Dutchboy friends hadn't happened, and they were skipping vlogs, Sunday, Cadeaux was late (do to PJs computer breaking down). There was a ton of action in the Chateau DIY YouTube channel comments.
I miss Bibi and wonder what happened to her. She seemed on fire and on a mission, but disappeared when that illegal Chateau DIY youtube channel got taken down. Her fearless responses to the guerilla grannies were memorable for sure.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Planning their trip to Enoteca La Fortezza at the Medici Fortress at the call went something like this:

SJ
– hello, I’m Stephanie Jarvis the famous youtuber – I’m sure you’ve heard of me. I’m a successful grifter and I own the fabulous 16th century Shitoo de Lalande in France – you know the one – it’s the shitoo that sits on 60 acres and has 16 bedrooms – it’s simply paaarrr-feeeect!!!

La Fortezza – no I don’t know the one, but how may I help you?

SJ – my toyboy (videographer) and I would like to visit your shop and taste your wine. We need the paaarr-feeect wine to compliment the main course of our Christmas lunch. At Christmas the shitoo is chock full of freezing people .and our wine cellar must simply be filled with the finest wines to help keep us warm sated throughout the holidays.

La Fortezza – we have many fine wines and can assist you

SJ –
can you provide us with a selection of your finest 100 point wines to taste test?

La Fortezza – yes, we can do that

SJ – can you provide us with a sommelier who can spend hours time with us explaining the wines?

La Fortezza – yes, we can do that

SJ – ofcourse, we will be filming the wine tasting, but don’t worry we won’t intrude much on your other visitors

La Fortezza – uuuhhh, that should be fine. We can set your own table for two where you both can sit and get plastered wine taste all afternoon

SJ – we will enjoy drinking 4 glasses (almost a bottle) of your award-winning wines and telling the suckers who fund us our thousands of viewers your wines taste of cinnamon, pate and too many tannins

La Fortezza – all our visitors enjoy our product and purchase cases of our award-winning wines for their wine cellar collections

SJ – oh, that’s not a problem for us since we just want 4 bottles of your cheapest wine – you know, the wine my toyboy videographer thinks tastes like cinnamon cookies and whose preferred beverage is pineapple juice

La Fortezza – may I suggest 1 additional wine although it’s a bit more expensive than your preferred cinnamon wine?

SJ – OOOOOhhhhh – we love this new wine – we’ll take 3 bottles and can you give us a discount?

La Fortezza – of course Madame – we’ll give you a 5% discount, and with your huge purchase of 3 bottles of wine I’ll now be able to afford my 2022 summer holidays. Do not come again, and if you do sadly return next time please wear a bra.

• Haha
  • Wow

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Watching the latest offering in the shatvent saga… it is so stupidly funny that SJ has great on camera chemistry with literally everyone except PhiPhi…

PhiPhi has the allure and character of a soggy paper napkin 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

shaken&stirred

Chatty Member
Thread nomination The end credits are a hall of fame for gullible idiots.

Are you trying to be teacher's pet?😀
Full disclosure, I stopped being a Patron this summer and my name is still in the credits. I think there are additions but no subtractions. I’ll bear the shame though, my own personal purgatory.

• Haha

Rory

VIP Member
@OhIDontKnow... beautifully said. Today's vlog was the jumping the shark moment.

What can we look forward to tomorrow? A vlog of SJ signing her Christmas card to patreons, practising different signatures like a 12 year old love struck girl?

• Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
Possible Tattlers group activity .... is we assigned everyone an old thread or 2 to skim through and collect all the unused 🧵 nominations to compile into one thread (or maybe put on wiki). I think it would be a blast to be able to read all the one liners one after another. Is anyone else interested in doing something like this?

@MojoDublin and @Marty McFly 9 have had similar ideas here.
I've tried to make sure as many people as possible are included here, although I have left two spaces incase some of our long standing Tattlers return before Thread 100. Tattlers who have Threads 90 - 99 will have to have to wait until we near the end of Thread 99 - say post #900 to make your selection.
Everyone can start reading their threads and find your favourite or previously unused title suggestion of your thread. It's a great chance for newer people to catch up a little too,

Attachments

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Dear Santa 🎅

This year has been rough globally- it’s just a thought 💭 but could you please work your magic 🪄

Stephanie is an international charlatan- can ya lose the sidekick …😈

Hoping you received this on time 🎅

Tartlet
@ tattle.life
On the web
Planet 🌎 earth
#Get rid of snorts for Christmas 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ggyahoo

Blimey, scraping the barrel for today's supposedly advent vlog.
This year's offerings are just dire. They are not raising the Christmas spirit in me at all.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kotare

VIP Member
@Jeeves thread title pick from Thread 3

”It’s not her daily life anymore It’s just a vlog life” by Hihellohowr31
This is a title that’d really annoy her as it’s true. She started off with a camera in vertical mode and just chatted away informatively, she then took advice, upped the ante and started to gain followers. A huge number of these were prepared to become patrons to help her with the Chateau. Now, in her drive to create more content she’s blogging for clicks and it shows. Adding insult to injury she’s nepotistically promoting an obsequious, snorting man child well beyond his worth and capabilities. People are going to resent their patronage or their YouTube views paying a cent for his upkeep.

He cannot:

Film without inserting himself
Use a drone
Farm
Garden
Housekeep
Cook
Do anything remotely handy
Lay a table
Has no tertiary qualifications
Has bizarre amount of allergies
Has no technical skills

and he annoys the bejeezus out of most viewers.

I’d like to see thread titles (as above) that reflect the derision we have for Snorty and her new increasingly scattergun direction.

• Heart
  • Haha