Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
I went visit my family in Haworth today. Marie was outside Cobbles and Clay, making and selling wreaths. She had lots of interest and the wreaths were selling. I didn't get to speak to her, but she smiled at me as I walked past. She's taller than I realised. Her wreaths are on doors up and down the High street and look really good in the flesh. Photos dont do them justice.
Apologies for a couple of blurry photos

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Thanks for a new thread !

Wine tasting vlog :

Some comments about the price of their bottles of wine.
And not positive comments at all.....

At last !
I've lurked here for quite some time. The recent Advent vlog churned my stomach so much I finally had to create a profile and join y'all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
ONLY 95 euros a bottle for their wine for Christmas lunch. ONLY. I hate to sound bitter, but my budget is $25 per bottle, and that is splashing out for us! Sigh.

Must remind myself I have an age appropriate husband who adores me toes up, has a fab job, doesn't snort (although he does snore!)....our home has HEATING, our fridges don't need defrosting, and we aren't grifting off anyone, just our own hard work. Much better now that I am residing in a place of gratitude!
My thoughts exactly, I am truly outraged. All of this coming from the woman/child who pretended to have nothing to eat before the grannies came to her rescue. To add to the frustration, once again, a little more background. Remember a couple of weeks ago, I think the vlog was titled 'Chateau in Crisis' how the ceiling in the back hallway came down and the three owner, coincidentally all present, gathered in the wine-storage to discuss? Remember how SJ suggested to have a nice bottle of wine, the one from Italy? Now why would she do that if she only bought three bottles and those were marked for Christmas lunch? Simple, because she did not buy only three bottles. I know that's what it looked like in her circus of smoke and mirrors, but those were just the ones they carried with them and drank during that same holiday. The real order she put in, think boxes not bottles, was delivered straight to her HMN. Still living on a budget, are you, SJ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Besides my outrage over her lies about the amount of wine she bought, I felt some malicious pleasure in knowing that last nights vlog was one SJ in advance was most worried about because it originally had quite a bit of flirting and amorous looks in it that seemed to be innocent at the time but now that everybody knows they are lovers, would make things rather awkward. She has re-edited it over and over again and they both checked and apparently she thought it would be okay to release. But haha, she missed out on the actual extravagant wine tasting stuff, or it's purpose of being an advent vlog. She's losing it, I tell you. I for one am glad I don't have to be anywhere near her at the moment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I think today’s advent is a clear and tragic example of what happens when you leave a vapid, lazy, poseur alone with $500K they didn’t earn. But that they think they sort of earned, and are ‘feeling’ themselves. Actually, it’s very representative of the last year, she started sleeping with her young employee.

Poor little money grabby hands needs to put the phone down and go away alone for a month and think about what the hell she’s doing. She probably needs to visit a psychiatrist and talk about some things. She’s not functioning very well at the moment. She thought today’s video was good. It really made her look a fool.

As a women I feel I’m entitled to speak to one of her major issues. I’m going to be judge-y, so get ready. We all, as women, reach a point in our lives where we have to accept the fact that we have peaked. This usually occurs for many of us in our 40’s-50’s. Now, that’s not to say that we don’t continue to be attractive, but we know when to put the 4 inch heels and slip dresses away. Once we have done that, it doesn’t mean we start wearing orthopedic shoes, but our sexpot days are over. We all do ourselves a favor by dressing tastefully, softening our makeup, maybe indulging a little quirkiness.

She’s missed the memo. She’s the physical manifestation of smelling like cigarettes and regret. The video today made me feel like I was intruding on two drunk people that just had sex in a closet.

Clara sure can call it. She’s circling the drain. The quality of the advent videos is very representative of someone who’s losing it. It’s all down to her terrible choice to get involved with PhiPhi. He’s really wrecked everything. I hope Anne Marie runs him off. There’s no way her mother watched today’s video and was proud. No way.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Praying for you, @KyBourbon and anyone else whose states are waking to devastation this morning.
Thank you! Thankfully, I weathered the storm ok…just some limbs down that need to be cleared. I was fortunate, but so many others were not. Over 50 people are dead in Kentucky (governor is saying more likely to be 70 -100 dead). Tornado was at least an F-3 (mid-range) (maybe worse, they’re still assessing) and travelled across 220 miles. We had a 20 F degree temperature drop after the storm…temp was 65 F yesterday, 42 F right now. Praying for all those who were so terribly affected, especially right before the holidays.

A few pictures of damage in Kentucky -

D6150D2A-6F39-48ED-BFFE-706A3EAB37C6.jpeg

FA8D1220-5D57-42D3-96D0-3BFCBACEAB33.jpeg

80F729A6-FE8F-489F-B501-F608DCB86D05.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Rose Cafe

I didn't see anything wrong with what she had on , it was summer in Tuscany. What I did have a problem with is sitting through a 30 min vlog filmed during height of summer, of a wine tasting that were of wines I'm almost sure noone is going to actually get themselves. I didn't understand the point of it ...watching two people , not wine experts, just choosing their favorite and since it was for Christmas dinner, voila ... It's an advent vlog?! What a waste of viewers time, frankly. What did we learn? Or enjoy visually? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Dan's latest vlog is titled to take the piss out of SJ. And I freakin love it.
"Installing the antique paneling" meaning corregated steel. Hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

HannahBow

I finally unsubscribed from all Chateau-related channels. It’s lost all it’s luster. The garish Tuscany “Advent” Vlog was the nail in the coffin for me. The Chateau Diaries helped me through some hard times during the pandemic but ever since Philip showed up and with IJ being in SA for so long it’s just not fun. Feels like SJ is in a downward spiral and needs Mummy, Larkin and Potts to stage an intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Rory

VIP Member
I don't really want to know who Clara is. But at times I do imagine it's Mrs Poppins, in the uninhabitable farmhouse pretending she speaks little english, observing everything through dark beady Miss Marple eyes. And then returning to her spick and span shiney clean home to type up her observations with a fag (cigarette) and a scotch on the rocks by the fire. "They seek her here, they seek her there, they seek her everywhere." (Scarlet Pimpernell).

I also dream of BJJ slowly embezzling all SJ's money. All funds (You Tube Patreon & BnB) go to one bank so he only has to access one account. Ever so slowly, a few thousand a month.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

MagpieSassyPants

ONLY 95 euros a bottle for their wine for Christmas lunch. ONLY. I hate to sound bitter, but my budget is $25 per bottle, and that is splashing out for us! Sigh.

Must remind myself I have an age appropriate husband who adores me toes up, has a fab job, doesn't snort (although he does snore!)....our home has HEATING, our fridges don't need defrosting, and we aren't grifting off anyone, just our own hard work. Much better now that I am residing in a place of gratitude!

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
...this wine vlog...clearly revealed...two...pretentious...clueless...full of themselves...we are ’better than you’...total Assholes.
... they are livin’ large off of these old ladies money...and practically smacking them in the face with it...the attitude was...quite unbelievable...

...from not knowing if she would survive...to now...$100 bottles of wine...with the eunuch...just...wow...
The thing is, SJ even acknowledged at the beginning of the video that everyone would wonder how a vineyard in Tuscany has anything to do with Christmas. She attempted to explain it away as “purchasing wine for Christmas.” But, the whole vlog was tone deaf and totally fell flat. At the end of the video, everyone was still wondering what was the point? Yes, came across as pretentious and clueless, as neither of them are connoisseurs. I could have even cut them a little slack if it had been a French winery. But no, it had to be Italy…a sex vacation with Squirrel, very thinly veiled as an Advent vlog. What a joke. How can patrons and subscribers be so clueless?

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Why is it that with each new video she releases I get more and more irritated with her ? This latest advent BS vlog in London shopping at Liberty’s was so annoying! The guy hates shopping so she drags him about looking at stupid bobbles for Annalise instead of taking him straight away to get her a beautiful scarf or shawl in a Liberty print.
Agree with your level of irritation. The only thing that made me laugh tonight (feeling the love in live) was the fact that Dan got paid for a whole day of doing nothing with her and was still taking the piss out of her. It's about time she starts paying us for doing the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

SloanSabbith

Also while I am pondering how incredibly ridiculous following this folly has become -- how was it that only a few weeks ago, when the boyfriend was revealed, SJ made assurances that she would NOT talk about her relationship any further. She wanted, almost demanded, privacy! And now, there he is, front and centre, in the opening credits of the Advent videos. So much of the Advent recordings are the two of them travelling together. It certainly is seems like she is showcasing the relationship as well as propping him up!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
From Selmar's latest...
niya nicola
19 minutes ago
its not negative its correct to ask many unanswered questions like who is tatyana?
I am flabbergasted and believe SJ has found her match in grifting. They are pre-selling tickets to an event that they in no way want to explain how they are going to fund it, a legitimate concern since they do not even own the venue yet nor do they have permission of the current owners that they can use for this proclaimed event that they are so skilled and experienced for to organize, worse, they need the money from the pre-sale to buy their dream chateau and want to keep that private, to themselves (no shares!), but they are only going to answer nice questions and comments? How dare we challenge their right to dream, right?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Granola Chic

Putting all the other glaring nonsense aside from this video...who lives in France and buys Italian wine?
Let's have Christmas deep in the heart of France, and drink Italian wine!
My Italian friends would never drink French wine.
Hell, even my California friends drink from their state.

And why be so uncouth to mention on camera how much the wine cost?

This girl needs a voice of reason in her life.
All the "yes" people surrounding her will be her ruination.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Aquablue

Chatty Member
I just watched the latest Christmas vlog.
I know that we think it, have said it over and over but wow.
Stephanie Jarvis is the absolutely the biggest entitled twat that I have ever seen. $95 bottles of wine for Christmas ?! JFC
Thank you Patreons for feeding her princess addiction.
Phillip knows absolutely nothing, not a spec of brain in that coconut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

silvergirl

Chatty Member
Oh and why was that such a deep and burning question? What will we drink with Christmas dinner? 🙄 she should know what wines go with turkey by now. There wasn’t an epiphany to be found in Tuscany. She just wanted to go to Tuscany for a vacation (cause she’s in lust) and did the vlog to write it off as a business expense. She was drunk at this thing, she did the tasting menu at the Gucci museum and was drunk as a skunk. That whole Italy trip was a vacation. Goodness knows I like to travel, but work and life and parents and pets keep me home most of the time, like most people.
...this wine vlog...clearly revealed...two...pretentious...clueless...full of themselves...we are ’better than you’...total Assholes.
... they are livin’ large off of these old ladies money...and practically smacking them in the face with it...the attitude was...quite unbelievable...

...from not knowing if she would survive...to now...$100 bottles of wine...with the eunuch...just...wow...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43