Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Jeeves Many good candidates in #84, but I chose this one because I know it will annoy the hell out of her:

#84 She needs those lines in her forehead so she can screw on her tiaras (@Beau Monde)

(With an honorable mention of @NotAChatelaine and her 'A truly nasty piece of work. Vicious, venomous, vindictive.' because of its level of truth involved.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Isn’t it a little dangerous stating that you have someone close enough to count in the pantry? That could only be a very small number of people. If I were Fanny I’d be pretty freaked out. She must suspect someone….
Well, SJ has convinced herself (and others) that she knows who I am, making my life as a whistleblower infinitely easier 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Helloo! :coffee: :) Just thought I would say that. Nice bikini snaps, keep them coming. Wine to almost 100 pounds is a total waste of money. One of my mates pretend to be a wine boff, so sometimes I buy some expensive stuff with him, but totally lost on me. I've had nice wine to under a tenner a bottle, and I hate wine snobs. Having this on her vlog is not very smart in my opinion, she distances herself from her minions. Where did Ann Marie and his latin chick go on holiday? They were both gone I notices, spoken by SJ on a vlog, then she hastidly added "they will BOTH be back soon" to try to make out they were in different locations...stoooop trying to cover things up! Again something that distances herself from her minions, they pick up on being "left out". Honesty & transparancy goes a long way, speculations fester. Is that little shit Trotter gone now? Hope so, he is bloody annoying. I was glad to see the back of the flower killer. We need some new characters now though, and it would be great if Nati got pregnant. Oky, that is my break over, back to business. Those of you who don't have work this weekend, enjoy! Best Regards from best VIP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why arent they trying to find a wine which is affordable for more people...its always the most expensive stuff they buy.. that would be more entertaining then this showing off vlog..Fan says she bought three bottles...i bet they left with 6 or even a few more...off cameara offcourse..and i guess they didnt even show the white wine..or is that for tomorrows vlog?? And yes her dress...omg..Typical Fan Flash...more is more at lalalande..i guess not her choice of clothing...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Jeeves

VIP Member
So, I'm looking for one liners?
One liners, unused thread suggestions, Whatever tickles your fancy. We're looking for the one that got away.

I got assigned a thread! I am an official Tattler! This is far more important than VIP will EVER be! Thank you!
I did my best to fair and to include as many people as possible. I went with long serving Tattlers, prolific posters and enthusiastic more recent posters.

So much for only 15 people posting here - filled 99 spots and still couldn't fit everyone in

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
There is a panelingvirus going on in France...Dan with his alternative paneling...Billy wants to buy paneling for opening his basementbar...who is going to sit in the basement when you have plenty of rooms to entertain..and than we have Fan with her panelingmania...whos next..

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
I only lasted 2mins.

1639320176182.png

Selmar & Tatyana
FUNDING OUR DREAM CHÂTEAU | Answers to Your Questions

Liz Cromwell
4 minutes ago
Very sorry to say but I was always taught to live within my means. Yes some dreams never come true but as an adult we accept . And move forward with what we can afford. I can’t imagine expecting other people to be responsible for my dream. Also I think this is a fairly new relationship and wish you luck. Selmar don’t change please.. and please don’t depend on Stephanie’s followers. I am not wishing failure but think this is way beyond your means. In these times the general public are having a difficult time financially , and you are putting people who have followed you selmar in a very dangerous position as they will want to help you. Seems one person has ideas and doing all the talking.

• Wow
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
View attachment 917985
Sandra Naylor
18 hours ago
95€ for a bottle is too expensive for most people

Hide 6 replies

View attachment 917986
When in France.........
18 hours ago
I found a lovely red wine in my local Intermarche the other week called, La Bastide. Very nice and under 5 euros. Maybe I should crowd fund Christmas this year View attachment 917987

View attachment 917988
Denise Adams
10 hours ago
Everyone has different things that make up a rich and rewarding life. Stephanie saved for the wine and adjusted the number of bottles she bought to stay within that. She has a lot to be grateful this year, despite Covid she accomplished a lot. Good for her!

View attachment 917989
LaReyne
7 hours ago
Quite excessive in my view.

Highlighted reply
View attachment 917990
The Chateau Diaries
34 minutes ago
It's certainly the most I've ever spent on wine (we drink wine every day in the kitchen at Lalande - almost always from a box!), but I want something super special for my first Christmas at Lalande with my aunt and uncle (Amaury's parents). They're providing the turkey and gammon and I'm in charge of the wine :)

View attachment 917991
LaReyne
25 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries I used to go to wine tasting evenings, and from that gained an understanding that the cost had more to do with marketing than skill at creating the product

View attachment 917992
When in France.........
17 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries Surely there are local producers of special wine in France. It's very odd to be drinking Italien wine in a French chateaux.

View attachment 917993
Arwen Gail
0 seconds ago
@The Chateau Diaries You're first Christmas at Lalande? This must be Philip commenting. You should thank your Patreons for the wine.

Will my comment get deleted again? MMMMMMM Let's wait and see.
❤ @arwensgal1975

That does not look like boxed wine chilling in the fountain.

11116633_822236177824037_1487826114_n(1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

EllieKatie

I am only on my third post but still a devout follower of you all and if I may be allowed to comment on someone’s thread suggestion a few threads ago, ‘Phi Phi’s Phun with Phorks‘ still has me tittering. Pure genius!
Keep up the amazing work, you are making my advent this year. Xx

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
That video clearly shows - that particular day SSB was drowning in her own self verge … that she has it all

Nostrils 👃 - was entrenched in his position that he definitely had landed her …. And he was the font of all wisdom

The optic - showed they are devoid of any natural intelligence the pandemic was destroying lives and her concern is what she’s drinking for Christmas 🎄
Oh and why was that such a deep and burning question? What will we drink with Christmas dinner? 🙄 she should know what wines go with turkey by now. There wasn’t an epiphany to be found in Tuscany. She just wanted to go to Tuscany for a vacation (cause she’s in lust) and did the vlog to write it off as a business expense. She was drunk at this thing, she did the tasting menu at the Gucci museum and was drunk as a skunk. That whole Italy trip was a vacation. Goodness knows I like to travel, but work and life and parents and pets keep me home most of the time, like most people.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Looks like Billy’s offer on the new property was accepted. So…they have the money to invest. NOW HEAR THIS! Anyone who gives Teabeg one more cent through Patreon to renovate the gardeners cottage is an idiot. If Billy and Gwen won’t invest in the gardeners cottage for MPK (their own property and relation), why should you? Unless you enjoy seeing your money go toward designer clothes, boozy parties, and rent boys.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Why arent they trying to find a wine which is affordable for more people...its always the most expensive stuff they buy.. that would be more entertaining then this showing off vlog..Fan says she bought three bottles...i bet they left with 6 or even a few more...off cameara offcourse..and i guess they didnt even show the white wine..or is that for tomorrows vlog?? And yes her dress...omg..Typical Fan Flash...more is more at lalalande..i guess not her choice of clothing...
Off camera all right, not carried but delivered, for her convenience. There will be enough for the whole company at Christmas, but the word is she will be serving something cheaper anyway and save the good stuff for themselves to enjoy in private.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Our Tatti and Selmar saga...well obvious there is also no heat in Tatties B and B..or are they practising for their chateaulife...which is probably never gonna happen..she talks allready about an other venue..
They both are so experienced with businesses..well i guess they all failed...nothing to be ashamed of ...but maybe better to live quitely and not want to start another huge undertaking when you are both in your fifties...funded by complete strangers..
I heard Selmar talking before Tatti arrived on the scene..that a house with a huge barn also could be suitable for his dinnerdansant/tango whatever things..and now a barn isnt suitable enough...it has to be pretty...well those two are ending up in a barn together if they are not carefull...or Selmar alone in a barn..more likely..when this adventure fails..the clocks tickens...never gonna happen...

• Sad
  • Heart
Yass! New thread! Thanks @MojoDublin !
Congrats to the new VIPs! It's Friday and the VIP lounge is open! What are you all having tonight?

Does anyone care for some "Irish coffee" to start?

cd249.png

How about some of BJJ's left-over pumpkin soup with overcooked pasta? :sick:

cd250.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
What a pretentious tit. He sits there with the second glass of wine 'Mmm, it reminds me of something I like', well you haven't got to really think have you as you don't like much! What a twonk!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
- I didn't think Squirrelboy was old enough to drink, but given the enormous size of his nose it could be his true calling. When he stuck his nose half way down into the glass, I honest to god thought he could inhale the wine through his nostrils
- Who the hell tastes duck pate when they taste a wine? What is wrong with SJ's palate?
- 1 bottle likely would have sufficed, as don't believe many people will be at the shitoo on Christmas Day - and Squirelboy will be drinking pineapple juice at the kiddies table
- That vlog contributed nothing to my Christmas spirit and was only made worse by Squirrelboy's snort at the end
- Did enjoy Dan's panelling and taking the piss out of the shitoo. The scape metal came from the pigsty, which is appropriate since Dan's not the tidiest of chaps. I just hope he scrubbed it down before installing.
-SJ's granny brigade aren't happy about the cost of USD108.00 for a bottle of wine since most of likely them splurge to buy 3 for $10.00 from the discount bin at Bob's Booze Barn. Will more of them begin to see the light???? Even Caroline Gooder isn't a fan of the cost of the wine :

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
Now I have to find wine for my brother-in-law for the holidays, but not in that price range. 😁❤🌺🌹
https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment

Loulou Spencer

1 hour ago
Struggling with the price , 285 for 3 bottles of wine!. That’s more than my entire Christmas budget

Sandra Naylor
1 hour ago

Beeline Khan

1 hour ago
the wine is totally overpriced.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
SJ has replied... 🤪
Sandra Naylor
18 hours ago
The Chateau Diaries
31 minutes ago
It's certainly the most I've ever spent on wine (we drink wine every day in the kitchen at Lalande - almost always from a box!), but I want something super special for my first Christmas at Lalande with my aunt and uncle (Amaury's parents). They're providing the turkey and gammon and I'm in charge of the wine :)
When in France.........
14 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries Surely there are local producers of special wine in France. It's very odd to be drinking Italien wine in a French chateaux.
She might have replied, but still lied: I have seen her spend more on wine on several occasions. Never her own money though, that might be the first, depending on how you define "own".

• Heart
  • Haha

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Still some interesting comments happening under the Dulmar & Tatty chateau reveal!!

Rich de Bretagne
9 days ago (edited)
Where else are they asking for people to buy their chateau? It's none of my business and I hate to come into the comment section with negativity. Chateau diaries is a joy and an escape to watch. But my advice to Stephanie, is take this video down. They're asking your viewers to buy a chateau for them. Said with a heavy heart. PS, I have nothing against Tatyana and Selma. I wish them all the best.

Eric
9 days ago
Never apologize for speaking the truth

rosalie jackson
6 days ago
It seems like they think Stephanie's viewers have deep pockets and I can see why they think that, her patreon is doing so well that I think they think there is endless money in this viewership to keep asking for more. I think they are finding that is not true. Why they haven't used any of their own social media to promote this tells me that they are just hoping to use Stephanie's good fortune and ride on it.

Rich de Bretagne
6 days ago
@rosalie jackson agreed, although I would say on Stephanie's hard work, not good fortune.

rosalie jackson
6 days ago
@Rich de Bretagne I will have to disagree. She is given lots of money and doesn't have to do much work. She simply got luck with the YouTube algorithms at the beginning of COVID. There are many other way harder working Chateau owners out there. But then she is from a wealthy background. Tons of privilege. Who do you know that can go without working a job until they are well into their 40s? Only someone who comes from money and is given money. Nothing wrong with that, but let's not pretend it was her own hard work that got her here.
Show less

Lori Babich
7 hours ago
Why would she take it down? She does the same thing asking for money for her endless Chateau projects...why doesn't her partner's that own the Chateau with her kick in money for their Chateau?

Lori Babich
7 hours ago
@Rich de Bretagne hard work asking for people to fund her Chateau life....LMAO

Lori Babich
7 hours ago
@rosalie jackson I agree with you. She owns a flat in England has 2 partner's and herself that own that Chateau with her, she always has her hand out for endless Chateau projects. YouTube pays well with the ads and if it doesn't she wouldn't be doing it......

• Heart