Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WMGL

VIP Member
My son is settling down to watch the F1 in Abu Dhabi, the season climax. I keep glancing expecting to see M Potts, if he's not there he isn't serious about his F1 photography.
Thrilled that Max Verstappen is the F 1 champ What a race.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Most stores are still closed as of by now, and the humane traps are available in big hardware stores or agricultural stores, which are off limits for regular people during lockdown. Had to go the easier route this time with the standard available items.
Glad you are using more than one trap as mice rarely appear in singles. Curious, what tempting morsels are you using on the neck breaker, do they have different preferences around the globe? I must confess that I would throw out the mouse and trap if successful and buy more traps rather than empty and reset it.

Reactions: 2

Maple fairy

VIP Member
@nastynan13 oh I had not heard of a treeing cur. Very cute! Ours was a Basset mix. Supposedly mixed with American fox hound but I suspected she may have had treeing coon hound ancestry.

Reactions: 1

bembazaan

Most stores are still closed as of by now, and the humane traps are available in big hardware stores or agricultural stores, which are off limits for regular people during lockdown. Had to go the easier route this time with the standard available items.
I was not being critical. :) are you in Australia? Im in S.Africa xx