The Chateau Diaries #93 They muddy the water to make it seem deep ~ Friedrich Nietzche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Billy’s vlog “Rare Stuff” (actually just more crap from the brocantes) and Teabeg made an appearance at the end. He was sitting at the kitchen table, just moping around and playing on his phone (dreaming on Grindr?). Asked Billy if he bought anything at the brocantes, and Billy said no. To which Teabeg replied “Why? Gwen didn’t give you any money? Ha Ha!” What a jerk…but can’t argue with him when it’s true. Every time we see Michael, he’s doing anything except working! He’s playing with SJ, playing on his phone, or talking to ghosts. And more excuses…”can’t get the cottage done because I don’t have oak stairs. The oak trees in France are lazy and don’t grow fast enough. I need to go to England to get my cream.” So many things he could do… like he bought that expensive mixer but can’t be bothered to even do a cooking video. And, unlike before, no one is asking questions about it in the comments…I think people are not caring and just moving on. Giving up.
People have given up on him. Maybe him appearing in CD was his final attempt to wake up his fans? He had 0 new subscribers last month and because he's not posting regularly the algorithm 'punishes' him and his ad revenue's dropping. We'll see if his Patreon will come crashing down in Jan/Feb when the yearly subscriptions end. If so, then it's maybe better to stop vlogging or start a new channel/join Billy or Sadie's.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
F9148662-1942-40A4-B0BB-472F74DCC01B.jpeg

I got moved from the orchard and now the chickens live there. Davy stated the sheep shouldn’t be at the side of chateau due to a new garden. That is our favorite spot. Then he said the old sheep area will become a parking lot with solar panels. I even got blamed for eating flowers by the chapel.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Agree that Sadies are enjoyable, and love all of Nikki and Carlo's.
You enjoy all the dead footage in Sadie’s vlogs while someone does a repetitive task and no one says anything?

I mean yesterday we have like 5mins of Pa assaulting tree roots in a 15min video…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You enjoy all the dead footage in Sadie’s vlogs while someone does a repetitive task and no one says anything?

I mean yesterday we have like 5mins of Pa assaulting tree roots in a 15min video…
Each to his/her own!! Better that the manic laughter and laziness.

Reactions: 8
@SleepingBeauty123 That's bad. Which was your question out of the ones in Mojo's post?
I was the one that asked the original questions starting here (about the downstairs loo, about Amaury’s timeline, and seeing the same plans from Davy. Again.) I was then called a Grinch by a Patron and had them all come at me. I replied that everyone needed to chill…all I was doing was asking questions! The very last reply is from Stephanie Jarvis and she made the reply at the literally exact same time that my account was removed. I appreciate someone posting this timeline on here since I can’t even see it now since I can’t login to my account on Patreon. At least I now have a record of it for my files as I get into a dispute with Patreon.

Here are my two comments (with all of the crazy replies removed), and then Stephanie’s reply to my questions.

My post: So…how’s that downstairs loo coming? Selmar is gone so who is installing the toilet? Why are we seeing Davy’s plans again? This was already shown a couple of months ago. Also, Amaury still had his mustache which was shaved off at the end of November. How long ago was that filmed? Why can’t we get an update on the paneling that he is currently working on? Are there no regular Chateau Diaries during Advent? I’m getting really concerned that your patrons aren’t getting any answers to any of their repeated questions. This definitely didn’t seem like an update to me. Just another long video looking at Davy’s plans. Again.

(Insert a bunch of people coming at me here and calling me a Grinch)

My 2nd post: Woah…everyone chill! I have questions- no harm in asking questions! Someone has asked about the downstairs loo on almost every post. I’m genuinely curious now that Selmar is not there. I’m pretty sure a toilet and sink can easily be installed without the coving being done first. I expected to hear from Amaury about how the paneling was going in the grand salon (even if we don’t get to see it yet, as it seems like it might be a big reveal once it is all done). I was seriously confused about the new paneling he was showing us. Merry Grinchmas, Patrons!

Stephanie Jarvis
The downstairs loo is waiting for the coving (though Amaury and Dan are chomping at the bit to install everything!) because I feel it’s more sensible to do it in that order. The architect contacted a plasterer for me this week, and I’m hoping to hear back from him soon

I showed Davy’s plans again because I found it so much easier to envision the whole garden by seeing it on paper, and I thought that many of you would feel the same way. But I added it to the video rather than making it a stand alone video as we have seen the plans before (though there are new changes on them now).
Amaury was filmed last week just before the blessed removal of his mustache

He’s on holiday this week (which is why he hasn’t been in many advent videos yet). But the arrival of new panelling is an important update for patrons, and I’m very excited to show you all!
The Chateau Diaries are continuing throughout advent, once a week on a Thursday (last week was on Tuesday), and in tonight’s episode you will see an update on the work in the grand salon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So…if you wonder how come she loses subscribers each month it is because she kicks them off of Patreon herself for asking questions. I found that my account has been removed for bullying and harassment and yet, she still took my $5 for December and ALSO replied to my questions? You can see my obvious “bullying and harassment” above in the questions that she replied to. She replied to me and then banned my account. Yes, I’m the grinch. If anyone can please explain to me how I said anything that constitutes bullying or harassment, I would appreciate it!
Now I have to decide if putting a stop payment on my $5 donation for the month of December is even worth my hassle. I didn’t break the rules…so I should be refunded 3/4 of my $5 payment. I just don’t know if it’s worth my time!
What a horrible thing to read! She has no obligation to refund, it's in the Patreon rules :(
I think the gangsta grannies have reported you as a bully and that's why you've been kicked out. Her fan base has turned into a cult following, questioning isn't allowed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I was the one that asked the original questions starting here (about the downstairs loo, about Amaury’s timeline, and seeing the same plans from Davy. Again. I was then called a Grinch by a Patron and had them all come at me. I replied that everyone needed to chill…all I was doing was asking questions! The very last reply is from Stephanie Jarvis and she made the reply at the literally exact same time that my account was removed. I appreciate someone posting this timeline on here since I can’t even see it now since I can’t login to my account on Patreon. At least I now have a record of it for my files as I get into a dispute with Patreon.
Don't feel to bad. Tatiana blocked me on instagram after I messaged her about her scam. They can't take responsiblity or any negative comments. Her patreons are dumb af.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
@SleepingBeauty123 your experience is unbelievable! But on record now on Tattle.life.
I left patreon after being attacked by another for making what I thought was a caring comment and constructive suggestion re heating. I cancelled straight away as I could see if concerns about people being warm enough resulted in abuse then my money was better elsewhere.
Your best revenge would be donating to the Fleuries!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 914318
I got moved from the orchard and now the chickens live there. Davy stated the sheep shouldn’t be at the side of chateau due to a new garden. That is our favorite spot. Then he said the old sheep area will become a parking lot with solar panels. I even got blamed for eating flowers by the chapel.
It's a question of time when the sheep will be located to their new home, the slaughter house. There's no room for them in Davey's plans.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
One could sense the envy SJ felt when she toured the gardens of Chateau de Puyvidal noted as 'remarkable' by the French government. I believe that she has been on a garden improvement mission since seeing that outstanding property. Stephanie was doing a favour reviewing and reporting on the property for the Americans wanting to buy a French chateau sight unseen. Two videos were posted in September 2021.
They've bought it now video was put up on 3rd December. Their first night in the place they all looked cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a horrible thing to read! She has no obligation to refund, it's in the Patreon rules :(
I think the gangsta grannies have reported you as a bully and that's why you've been kicked out. Her fan base has turned into a cult following, questioning isn't allowed.
They called ME the Grinch and then reported ME as bullying? Wow. This is crazy. I’m also sorry for not being very savvy when it comes to replying on here. Yet. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
For some reason I’ve just sat through Selmar’s latest offering 😴
It was as scintillating as ever - an overly long shot of a rainbow, feeding the geese and a walk to the postbox.

Tatty said that she used to have 2 of the geese living in the house and they had to wear nappies 😳 The mind boggles! I wonder what the B&B guests thought of that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Some English born and bred folk cannot pronounce th... there are many that replace it with an F. One of the chasers in the TV program The Chase says Fink instead of think.
My husband doesn't pronounce the TH, it's a London thing.

Reactions: 7
They called ME the Grinch and then reported ME as bullying? Wow. This is crazy. I’m also sorry for not being very savvy when it comes to replying on here. Yet. Lol
Patreon will block your account automatically if several people report your comments as 'inappropriate'. Nati can unblock you but probably won't.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I was the one that asked the original questions starting here (about the downstairs loo, about Amaury’s timeline, and seeing the same plans from Davy. Again.) I was then called a Grinch by a Patron and had them all come at me. I replied that everyone needed to chill…all I was doing was asking questions! The very last reply is from Stephanie Jarvis and she made the reply at the literally exact same time that my account was removed. I appreciate someone posting this timeline on here since I can’t even see it now since I can’t login to my account on Patreon. At least I now have a record of it for my files as I get into a dispute with Patreon.

Here are my two comments (with all of the crazy replies removed), and then Stephanie’s reply to my questions.

My post: So…how’s that downstairs loo coming? Selmar is gone so who is installing the toilet? Why are we seeing Davy’s plans again? This was already shown a couple of months ago. Also, Amaury still had his mustache which was shaved off at the end of November. How long ago was that filmed? Why can’t we get an update on the paneling that he is currently working on? Are there no regular Chateau Diaries during Advent? I’m getting really concerned that your patrons aren’t getting any answers to any of their repeated questions. This definitely didn’t seem like an update to me. Just another long video looking at Davy’s plans. Again.

(Insert a bunch of people coming at me here and calling me a Grinch)

My 2nd post: Woah…everyone chill! I have questions- no harm in asking questions! Someone has asked about the downstairs loo on almost every post. I’m genuinely curious now that Selmar is not there. I’m pretty sure a toilet and sink can easily be installed without the coving being done first. I expected to hear from Amaury about how the paneling was going in the grand salon (even if we don’t get to see it yet, as it seems like it might be a big reveal once it is all done). I was seriously confused about the new paneling he was showing us. Merry Grinchmas, Patrons!

Stephanie Jarvis
The downstairs loo is waiting for the coving (though Amaury and Dan are chomping at the bit to install everything!) because I feel it’s more sensible to do it in that order. The architect contacted a plasterer for me this week, and I’m hoping to hear back from him soon

I showed Davy’s plans again because I found it so much easier to envision the whole garden by seeing it on paper, and I thought that many of you would feel the same way. But I added it to the video rather than making it a stand alone video as we have seen the plans before (though there are new changes on them now).
Amaury was filmed last week just before the blessed removal of his mustache

He’s on holiday this week (which is why he hasn’t been in many advent videos yet). But the arrival of new panelling is an important update for patrons, and I’m very excited to show you all!
The Chateau Diaries are continuing throughout advent, once a week on a Thursday (last week was on Tuesday), and in tonight’s episode you will see an update on the work in the grand salon.
Well, you're in better company here.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I like the Fleuries! I honestly didn’t even mind the measly $5/month just so I could try and keep the timeline somewhat straight since it seemed like I was missing a lot by not being a Patron. Now I think they are the Grinchies! Don’t get me started on the lack of heating…lol…I was just there for the downstairs loo! I thought it took me and my husband a long time to complete projects! 😂
@SleepingBeauty123 your experience is unbelievable! But on record now on Tattle.life.
I left patreon after being attacked by another for making what I thought was a caring comment and constructive suggestion re heating. I cancelled straight away as I could see if concerns about people being warm enough resulted in abuse then my money was better elsewhere.
Your best revenge would be donating to the Fleuries!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Patreon will block your account automatically if several people report your comments as 'inappropriate'. Nati can unblock you but probably won't.
@SleepingBeauty123 I would contact Patreon and challenge getting blocked. You didn’t write anything that was harassing. It wasn’t violent, bullying, or sexually suggestive. Get them to reinstate you…then comment to everyone on SJ’s next Patreon about what happened and why you are leaving. And also give them the finger on your way out the door!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.