The Chateau Diaries #92 Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning All !

Well the Spiv Teabag made Midnight Mincey Scones .... a new invention he tells us .... lets call them " Christmas Spiv Scones."

You know this advent was not planned by the fact they had to get a torch and go out in the dark cold kitchen garden and pull up some horse radish.... but they had to disturb Dan at home to find out where it was !!!!
Bloody Hell !

I want Tony to go to Lalande SO bad! That would be so worth watching!
Oh me too !!
I wonder if he could arrange a big old clean up there ??? He sounds very forceful and could get the lazy bums off their bottoms and doing stuff..... would love to see Squirrel Boy with a broom in his hand as well at Nati !
OMG that Squirrel is just soooo delicate !

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
We had some stuff tested at our house and lucky it wasn't asbestos. I asked the guy what they do to dispose of it and he said it's in buried at a special dump and geo located exactly where it is so that hopefully when there is a better way they will know where it is to dig up. Or if there isn't a better why they know where not to dig in the future! (I'm in New Zealand)

Reactions: 19
I've always used cream cheese with smoked salmon too, but I remember on a vlog a while ago they said cream cheese was hard to get in France. Think it was when someone wanted to make a cream cheese icing and they had to use cream fraiche instead.
When I (not very often) make finger sandwiches I make with the crusts on, then stack up and use my electric knife to cut off crusts and then cut into thirds or triangles.
Seems like Squirrel boy has never seen a finger sandwich before with his stupid comment of 'Why cut the crusts off?' Obviously his grandmother never made them! He has so little life experience. I keep seeing thought bubbles above Michael's head thinking 'When is Stef going to get rid of this silly annoying kid?'

Reactions: 35
Thats the standard solution in my area, we were considering replacing asbestos tiles and asked at the detchetterie - first thing he asked was ‘don’t you have any land to bury it?’ Still really not sure if he was joking or not.

Cream cheese is not hard to find in France, in any shop. it might not be Philadelphia but it’s everywhere, St Moret being the most readily available.

Reactions: 18
Oh I thought she meant Michael Potts....Potty Pants!!!! I thought maybe he paid over the phone and had it sent to her. I thought was weird too.

Reactions: 9

Yes Tony I’ll keep the kitchen clean

You’re right Tony we have free wood we should be warm

Tomas made it nice so we should keep it nice

Reactions: 31
Just looked like typical British humour to me.
I love learning about British humor (also love how we spell things differently). I'm from a very small town in the US where we still wave at each other on the dirt roads. Very friendly here where I am. But, I didn't see anything weird with Dan, mum and the boys in that video. Reminds me though to ALWAYS check and make sure the string of lights work, lol!

Reactions: 20
Maybe we'll be seeing Tony InLosAngeles calling her Fanny Farmer soon...

Reactions: 17

Reactions: 12
Exactly, being inconvenienced is my thought, too. Especially when one son was in hospital. And I wonder why they est fast food so often, him being a cook... Bad example for the kids.
Chavs

Me too about the marriage with kids thing, it’s 99.9% of the time the guy dragging his heels and the woman pretending she is ok with it all.

Reactions: 17
can anyone understand this bullshittery? Garbled overexplanations that come across really defensive and passive aggressive? Has SJ completely handed over her social media accounts to Squirrel, or is she having a stroke? I can’t make head nor tail of it, am I the only one?

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Michael probably doesn’t know what the words are in French. Just like he doesn’t know what horseradish is.

Reactions: 15
What I don’t understand is…why is Teabag joining SJ in so many of these advent vlogs? I mean, SJ benefits from him being there (he’s better than Squirrel). But what does Teabag have to gain? He’s got his own channel, his own subscribers, and his own Patreons. But he just abandons it all to spend time at La La Lande. He hasn’t released a video on his own channel for over two weeks (and that video was filmed over a month ago!). Does he think that vlogging with SJ is somehow cleaning up his image? I wouldn’t think that SJ is paying him for his services. Teabag…get working on your own channel!!!

Oh…and thank god he finally wore a different outfit!

Reactions: 21
I wonder if some argument happened at Begmania and he was taking time out. Billy wasn't very happy with him before he left and then did the car selling thing, and there wasn't a very warm welcome when he returned either.
And as to being paid by Stef... no but then he got a few things at the gift grab didn't he? The fork set and a tin of tea and probably more we didn't see.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.