The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A marriage proposal should be Private !
That way you can turn that person down without everyone witnessing it !
Mind you .... Squirrel knows this and he is very sneaky and clever and will have a touch of "Daddy" flavour in it too .
I do not know how he will introduce "Daddy" into the proposal but that hideous Hedgehog will do it by hook or by crook !
He is going to snort out," While I laid my head ( and you) on my red pillow it came in a dream to me that Daddy wants us to marry....I take you, Mummy, to be my wedded wife, to support me in all ways financial, to laugh at my idiotic play on words, to accept my laziness that matches only yours, to realize I will NEVER lift a finger in doing manuel labor, and to help you spend all the gross amounts of cash thrown at you by gangster grannies who we fool every minute of every day...until my homosexuality parts us. Boy scouts honor." Yucka yucka, snort, snort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes, a lot of them enclose their business cards. The rest are having a clearout of their attics, possibly down sizing, and don't want to carry the guilt about throwing Granny's candlesticks out or dumping in a charity shop. I'm sure Stephanie keeps Emmaus supplied with stock, and the amount of landfill doesn't bear thinking about
That is probably the reason she hasn't filmed at the local Emmaus for a long time, the shelves are bursting with GAG gifts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Philip Janssen YT channel has gained exactly 1,000 new subscribers each day. When purchasing subscribers that is exactly how it works.
Are they being paid for with donated funds???:unsure:
TICK TOCK...💣
Philip Janssen
16.6K subscribers
They must be paid for. There is no way that amateur would be table decoration vlog could have been so popular. So poorly done.. I wonder if there's a way to see how many actual views it had ?

They must be paid for. There is no way that amateur would be table decoration vlog could have been so popular. So poorly done.. I wonder if there's a way to see how many actual views it had ?
Quoting myself, it's had 64k views! What's going on? Stephanie's Nativity got 67k, the poo blog 57k.Dan gets about 24k.it must be her diehard fans. He'll be monetizing soon and they'll be having parties for him. He will be unbearable!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You're right...it literally was about poo. I thought you all were exaggerating but nope.... I have never heard of that Catalan poo figure. Very strange choice for vlog 2 of Advent
While I agree, I think it was appropriate considering the run down condition the shitoo and its grounds are in, not to mention SJ's hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Quoting myself, it's had 64k views! What's going on?
If he only has 16k subscribers (possibly paid for) and 64k views, that would indicate that most all of her viewers watched and DID NOT subscribe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It certainly would have been interesting to have been a fly on the wall to observe the La Jarvis out of her natural habitat and not sparkling ready for the camera. She had better watch out someone may recognize her and pull out their cell to capture her true nature on camera. Thanks @user373738 for giving us more evidence of her nastiness.

Reactions: 32
Trollda, post: 7338987

Not wrong I once watched and that one that weirdly contorts his face and is a complete moron Ryan, was on the live chat he tried bringing to attention asking several times did you get my gift I believe MKP was there at the time they ignored him so he goes all out to call during a live and ask the same question are all these relationship transactional and superficial I wonder sometimes with She who shouts from balcony.
That sounds more like he is mocking those who keep asking.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the wooden structure is Amauries secret project?

I hate Christmas marriage proposals, actually any proposals 🙄
I think the wooden structure is a series of support posts for the espaliered Linden trees that Davey has chosen for around the fountain. This choice is not appropriate as the root system for that species is particularly deep and the courtyard is filled with pipes. They also tend to grow very tall and will attract nesting birds and obscure views from the farmhouse.

Reactions: 22
As a fan from Asia, I honestly found the two Advent videos interesting. I liked the first one especially because it talked about a craft that had been passed down through many generarions in a family. That's difficult to keep up with the current economy, and to be able to maintain that cultural heritage, however small, is very meaningful. I also found the, erm, pooping figure interesting. It's a rather obscure kind of tradition, which I found lovely. I wish Oliver had gotten the scale right and hid it in the Nativity scene to be found just like how it was supposed to be? Also, I expected their Yule logs to have candies or something falling from the bottom after slicing since it was termed as a "ground piñata".

Another thing, I do agree with what most people have said here. I actually miss the old, longer intro. It had a "family and friends" vibe that was lost in the new intro. I don't like the drone shot of SJ opening the window. I wish it had been a Christmas-y reiteration of her opening the CLL gates with that red outfit and the gates had a Christmas wreath to give it that Christmas look. The voiceover on the intro sounds hurried in some parts and the finale of that during the transition to the actual video seems like it was cut-off too short, so the transition is awkward. I wish the video only had SJ??? I liked the cutscene of her holding an ornament like she was about to put it on the tree. The rest of the montage could have had close-ups of a table set for Christmas, the Nativity scene in the chapel (if they ever put up one this year), Christmas-y dishes on the kitchen table... instead of a toast with PJ, which I felt looked forced and awkward >.>

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Quoting myself, it's had 64k views! What's going on? Dan's only get about 24k.SJ got 67 for the Nativity vlog. It must be her
If he only has 16k subscribers (possibly paid for) and 64k views, that would indicate that most all of her viewers watched and DID NOT subscribe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The views have probably been bought too. YouTube can tell if you are buying subscribers and views, and they trawl new channels looking for this, and will close them down.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just had to watch another nano second of yesterday's lets drop a log vlog, to remind myself that Etch a sketch is yet another one who cannot pronounce words. He pronounces Catalonia, Catalunia. It's bad enough with SJ and her massacre of French region names, now him! Oh and Fifi never took note and got Thesaurus out to find another word for beautiful either.
I love listening to SJ when she sings "Happy Bath Day".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stephanie dressed a bit OTT for flying, tres glam, lots of gold jewellery, stiletto heels (do they still remind you to remove stiletto heels in the safety video before going down the emergency slide?) Fangirling man also helped Stephanie with bag as not allowed under extra legroom seats. Used this as catalyst to introduce himself as a fan. They basically talked the entire 1hr15ish flight. He was talking about living in France himself and his big plans to set up a florist. She was politely enthusiastic but blatantly uninterested. He ended up giving her his number. It wasn’t creepy/flirty to be fair, he was talking about his wife blah blah. To be honest; two year old kept me from being able to pay that much attention. Very clear Stephanie was unimpressed about being next to a toddler. I was initially politely apologetic but when she was throwing my child daggers I didn’t persist in this. He wasn’t doing anything, just occasionally touching her legs in the limited space. Peppa Pig was doing most of the parenting for me. The main thing that annoyed me was when I had to get up to change little one (which was twice as I’d left something I needed on the seat), neither of them made any effort at all to let me through and carrying a child made this really quite difficult. In fact, when I came back from changing him, the woman behind offered to swap seats with me as she saw that they weren’t being at all helpful and she was at the end on a row to herself! Anyway; flight was over, normal service resumed.

TL; DR - Stephanie hates kids, wore stilettos on Ryanair flight, loved fangirling attention from middle aged man.
You are really lucky it wasn't a long haul flight! I'm sorry you were seated next to such impolite people...it speaks volumes that the woman behind offered to swap with you. Kudos to you for not going ballistic on them for acting like a pair of numpty's.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well, Tatty must have given up on the kickstarter project before it even started: the last time she logged into the project's page was on November 9...
But hey, maybe the magic starts when Selmar arrives? He seems to still believe that.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Jarvis apparently is a creature of another time. She is more suited to the 50’s, 60’s & early 70’s when people were dressed to the nines for travel & they did not leave their home unless dressed up.
She would have thrived during the “mad men era”. Married to an upwardly mobile man hosting dinner parties, shopping, lunching with other wives at the club etc. She would have had the children but Nannie’s would have brought them up. No need to interact.
All the things that women fought against for some autonomy & freedom. As people have said did her mother groom her to marry up. A woman out of step with todays reality.
She couldn’t even extend kindness to someone travelling with a baby. Sad.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.