The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another interesting fact presents itself on their project page, showing just how desperate this woman is in her efforts to get the most money out of it: she's collaborating with Kickbooster as a affiliate marketer, meaning that she gets paid for every successful pledge that comes through the links she places to it! The more she shares, the more she earns.... Time to start placing those links in your boring vlogs, Selmar! Make your girlfriend rich happy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And another interesting fact presents itself on their project page, showing just how desperate this woman is in her efforts to get the most money out of it: she's collaborating with Kickbooster as a affiliate marketer, meaning that she gets paid for every successful pledge that comes through the links she places to it! The more she shares, the more she earns.... Time to start placing those links in your boring vlogs, Selmar! Make your girlfriend rich happy.
Building castles in the air
The Kickstarter project
Isn't going anywhere ...
😅

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There seems to be a lot of new Tartlets! Welcome, everyone! There is an unofficial Tartlet Tradition of explaining what it was that drove you here. It's a great way to introduce yourselves. Feel free to share your stories (if you are so inclined) and again, welcome!
New Tartlet here. Been browsing the threads on occasion for a couple months after the "hate site" was mentioned in the chats. Interesting the doubts and questions I have had are common to so many others. No Sunday vlogs in Nov. to prepare for advent, hope the vlogs improve.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder how her Christian fans are feeling about this too? It's a special time for them.
I'm a Christian ... and I'm so glad I'm not watching. Just hearing about it here is insulting to a season where I want to be reflecting on the sacrifice God/Jesus made for me, and the many many beautiful parts of that in this season. She trivializes something that I find precious. I realize there are many things about Christmas that are things adopted from other traditions that aren't Christian, but if they keep it on the side of beauty and giving and kindness I can deal with that. But this ... no.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dippy Hippy, post: 7338101, member: 224426
If she ventures outside the village she'll find plenty to do. She seems reluctant to explore the local area beyond Haworth.
Lots going on Halifax, Hebden Bridge etc Come out of your little cave Marie and meet people! There's a Torchlight procession too that weekend. Flaming torches up the main street and carols in the church.

seems like a perfectly charming villiage area or close by to bag a middle income earning husband and settle down to breed a few... maybe she thinking about this as her clock is ticking and she seen SJ EXAMPLE of what not to do...
I never see her car anymore? Did she sell it?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder why Tatty & Sillymar have done nothing to promote their venture since the CD special announcement ? Curioser and curioser .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
my guess would be something like a copyright, as for music, books etc?
Wouldn't that be if you were going to make money from it, though? Rather than sharing something you paid for. I'm no expert, though.

I really want to talk about the poo. Reality is -if you watch the episode-it LITERALLY IS all about some weird Christmas poo. I mean it's not Mr Hankie, the Christmas poo, but, really, who could live up to that BUT it really is about the poo!!

Now, I would also like to talk about pies 🥧 Christmas 🎄 pies 🥧 to be exact- I'm going mince, apple, pecan, pumpkin and... treacle-there, that's 2 a piece-

So... what about you? Pies and/or poo💩🤔
Nastynan wins!!! She earned it. 😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It certainly would have been interesting to have been a fly on the wall to observe the La Jarvis out of her natural habitat and not sparkling ready for the camera. She had better watch out someone may recognize her and pull out their cell to capture her true nature on camera. Thanks @user373738 for giving us more evidence of her nastiness.
I would've loved to have seen the airport meltdown she had when they were going to Barbados. Surely someone must have footage somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Correct. For this particular project, she needs an authorisation (otherwise the local Water Police will be after her...again !) 😅

Pre-declaration of work (DP)
Verified 27 juillet 2020 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Dematerialization of building permit applications
Article 62 of Act No. 2018-1021 of 23 November 2018 on the development of housing, development and digital technologies (ELAN Act) provides that all communes with more than 3,500 inhabitants must have dematerialized procedures to receive and instruct applications for planning permission and planning certificate at 1to January 2022.
This page will be updated as soon as the law comes into force.
A Prior Declaration of Work (SOW) is a planning authorization that may be required for work not subject to a building permit. It may be mandatory for the extension of an existing building, for work modifying the exterior appearance, for new construction or for the change of the destination of a building.
The RFP allows City Hall to verify that you are complying with the current planning rules.

Construction of a swimming pool

The construction of a swimming pool not covered is subject to prior declaration when the area of the pool is greater than 10 m² and less than or equal to 100 m². If you are building an indoor pool, the fixed or mobile cover must be less than 1.80 m above the ground.
If your project is not subject to planning permission, you must consult the local planning plan (PLU) or the planning document in its place at the town hall. Your project must respect the rules of the planning code and the PLU.

The RFP file includes the completed form with attachments depending on the nature of your project. The situation plan land within the municipality must be provided for all projects.
Depending on the nature of your project, you may be asked for additional documents, for example:
  • Mass plane if you are creating a new construction or if you are modifying the volume of an existing construction
  • Cross-section plan of the ground if you build, for example, a buried pool that changes the profile of the land
  • Plan of facades and roofs for the installation of a roof window, or the creation of a door, for example.
Depending on the situation of your project, you may need to provide additional documents listed in the "Attachment Filing Form".
You must also complete declaration of the elements necessary for calculating charges that is part of the pre-declaration form. It is from this statement that the development tax or the sub-density payment you may be liable for.
You will put in town hall again:
  • 2 copies of the pre-declaration of work form and accompanying file
  • 2 additional copies of the site plan within the municipality
  • 2 additional copies of the mass plan of the constructions listed in the 3 dimensions when the effect of the project is to create a construction or to modify the volume of an existing construction
  • 2 additional copies of the cut plan when the project changes the profile of the land
Additional copies of the RFP and attached file are required if your project is located in a protected site. To find out if you are in this situation, ask the planning department of your town hall.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I really want to talk about the poo. Reality is -if you watch the episode-it LITERALLY IS all about some weird Christmas poo. I mean it's not Mr Hankie, the Christmas poo, but, really, who could live up to that BUT it really is about the poo!!

Now, I would also like to talk about pies 🥧 Christmas 🎄 pies 🥧 to be exact- I'm going mince, apple, pecan, pumpkin and... treacle-there, that's 2 a piece-

So... what about you? Pies and/or poo💩🤔

he he he heres hoping mini apron and her percy get a piece of pie this christmas from their live in at S.A at one of their many holiday holmes
View attachment 902692
I'm a gonna have to watch that now. Where did I put my copy. 🤔. Help!!! Oh tit!! 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another 80+ grand down the drain, as that'll never get finnished either.
I first saw Fanny in ETTCDIY and instantly liked her, she was sexy, a little dipsy and seemed like the kind of person the programme was intended for. Even the initial vlogs from CDs were good. But, enter shitface PJ the whole thing went to hell. Thank God for ages now I don't watch CD or Dan, they just angered me too much. The gift grabs do not interest me, if people are stupid enough to give this shower of bastards money and gifts, they bloody well deserve it. On a lighter note, for Fanny and her entourage there is a wonderful thing .......... it's called KARMA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Stephanie dressed a bit OTT for flying, tres glam, lots of gold jewellery, stiletto heels (do they still remind you to remove stiletto heels in the safety video before going down the emergency slide?) Fangirling man also helped Stephanie with bag as not allowed under extra legroom seats. Used this as catalyst to introduce himself as a fan. They basically talked the entire 1hr15ish flight. He was talking about living in France himself and his big plans to set up a florist. She was politely enthusiastic but blatantly uninterested. He ended up giving her his number. It wasn’t creepy/flirty to be fair, he was talking about his wife blah blah. To be honest; two year old kept me from being able to pay that much attention. Very clear Stephanie was unimpressed about being next to a toddler. I was initially politely apologetic but when she was throwing my child daggers I didn’t persist in this. He wasn’t doing anything, just occasionally touching her legs in the limited space. Peppa Pig was doing most of the parenting for me. The main thing that annoyed me was when I had to get up to change little one (which was twice as I’d left something I needed on the seat), neither of them made any effort at all to let me through and carrying a child made this really quite difficult. In fact, when I came back from changing him, the woman behind offered to swap seats with me as she saw that they weren’t being at all helpful and she was at the end on a row to herself! Anyway; flight was over, normal service resumed.

TL; DR - Stephanie hates kids, wore stilettos on Ryanair flight, loved fangirling attention from middle aged man.
Well! you got to see the real StephenMe witch up close and personal.
THAT is why we are all here! As Tartlets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So I usually just lurk the Jack Monroe threads on here…

But back in October I was sat on a flight next to someone who, thanks to the strange man fangirling next to her for the entire flight, was apparently some kind of France chateaux renovation celebrity. I heard enough of their conversation (as did the entire flight) to Google and find her on YouTube. Made a few jokes after to my close family, forgot about it. Now I realise that as well as YouTube famous she is in fact Tattle famous!
You mean that they don't travel discreet ? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We should be their agents, with appropriate fees, 😂. I wonder if Marie still reads here? She had a rough ride from the site when she was at Lalande, especially because of the van begging. It feels as if some of us are willing for her to do well now though. It might be good for her to read here. I always felt she was lost at Lalande which was not the right environment at all.
I think....since I am in the same situation with my sister,"Bunny", that FRK got saltier and crabbier the longer she was at the Dump because she finally "got" that SJ was a nasty, inauthentic narcissist and had had her fill!!! She was sick of "playing the game" for the cameras and probably being ignored off camera. And used for her not so good cooking skills while SJ and her paramour were lying in bed all day.
She is better off where she is now, although, she is now being taken care of by other older hens!
They do seem sincere in helping her... And everybody needs a good "mom" who looks out for your well being.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think that this might have more to do with resilience. Characters like Kat, Josie, etc have emotional maturity. They are able to see Lalande for what it is and choose to engage as and when they want to. In between, they return to normality for a reality check. FRK, Hanni and Davy are examples of those who are seeking a need to belong to something, even if that proves to be toxic and quite harmful to their wellbeing.
No, it's Stockholm syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never see her car anymore? Did she sell it?
Wondering the same, if she took it back to the dealer. Couldn't afford the petrol, insurance etc. I suspect she was given enough for a down payment on a lease & she couldn't keep up with the cost as she has been earning 0. Nikki May have stepped in at that point and said come to where you don't have to have a car. Plus she was advertising orders had to be picked up which we all thought was off.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.