The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With respect to the intro of the Advent videos - the only part I don't like is highlighting Philip. That is extremely off-putting. His elevated status is unbelievable now. I would dearly love to know what the others at the chateau are really thinking! What went through Dan's mind as he received
instructions to zoom in on the pair toasting each other with glasses of wine? He could not possibly have filmed/edited that scene with a
straight face. What must Natti be thinking now that she is taking orders from pompous PJ? And the rest of the gang - are they in favour of this relationship? The first two advent videos would not be out of place as Saturday Night Live skits -- especially PJ's mantle decor!! Please someone tell me that didn't really happen. I am going to need therapy if I have to see any more of this.
i am scary close to doing a tiktok about all this to expose them. like "what was the random niche rabbit hole that you fell into during quarantine? I'll go first" but then that would expose me and idk if i'm ready for the torch flying granny brigade lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 902929

About the car Billy, is it the car that your mother drives??? Did she get a new car??? @25:31 we witness the boys and Ma Petherick load up and drive away from Lalande. Teabag, is in the back seat. Your brother will never be behind the wheel. Perhaps, his past record prevents that from ever happening. That's not a bad thing, keeping the roads safe.

Don't think it's the same car. Different headlights and also different top - soft top in that vid and looked like a hardtop in Biffs vlog.

Reactions: 12
I actually found the pooping vlog quite interesting. I knew about the pooping figurine but had no clue about the log and the song.Her fans should lighten up.Afterall it's just a Christmas tradition.
Such a lot of fuss over a little poo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Selmar but there will be no chateau, and no welcome back from SJ. Unless he visits while she is away
I really hope that neither Selmar nor Tatiana attempts to stay at CLL when their chateau purchase falls through. Selmar has outlived his usefulness at LL and now Amaury is there, he is not needed. He will never finish the loo or do anything else useful. He is so boring and his reputation has been tarnished, partly because of the association with Tatiana and the shameless begging but also because he's been there long enough now for us to see through him. If they stay together, he should move to her home in the UK and if not, he needs to go back to the Netherlands.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
i am scary close to doing a tiktok about all this to expose them. like "what was the random niche rabbit hole that you fell into during quarantine? I'll go first" but then that would expose me and idk if i'm ready for the torch flying granny brigade lmao
I'm honestly surprised that there isn't a "tea" channel so to speak. Along the lines of Rich Lux as it were exposing Chateau Owners. It would be interesting to say the least. Hopefully it would smarten these chateau owners up real fast. You own a chateau, don't ask for funds from strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All those people are beggars now. I understand SJ doing her channel based on her chateau decoration and repair but for big nose to make himself a channel where he shows 'candle hacks' the internet is already full of and the other 2 idiots sitting there begging for money to buy a chateau... that is despicable.
There is a glorious Youtube channel called Quintessence run by Susanna Salk where she features various designers homes. The decor is sometimes outrageous -- but trendy, chic and very luxurious. Not to mention there is nothing unfinished -- or stained!! I sometimes rush to Quintessence after watching CD to cleanse my palate! The videos aren't long and there is a subsection where these famous designers show their favourite ways to set tables. The difference is this series is graduate school when compared to Philip's nursery school attempts to set a table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Philip Janssen YT channel has gained exactly 1,000 new subscribers each day. When purchasing subscribers that is exactly how it works.
Are they being paid for with donated funds???:unsure:
TICK TOCK...💣
Philip Janssen
16.6K subscribers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I really hope that neither Selmar nor Tatiana attempt to stay at CLL when their chateau purchase falls through. Selmar has outlived his usefulness at LL and now Amaury is there, he is not needed. He will never finish the loo or do anything else useful. He is so boring and his reputation has been tarnished, partly because of the association with Tatiana and the shameless begging but also because he's been there long enough now for us to see through him. If they stay together, he should move to her home in the UK and if not, he needs to go back to the Netherlands.
I don't get how he has so many subcribers. And two channels? The first one was a major snooze fest. He's been a beggar right from the getgo just quiet about it until now. Let's hope after this bs with their plans that people get sick of them before long.

Dippy Hippy, post: 7338101, member: 224426
If she ventures outside the village she'll find plenty to do. She seems reluctant to explore the local area beyond Haworth.
Lots going on Halifax, Hebden Bridge etc Come out of your little cave Marie and meet people! There's a Torchlight procession too that weekend. Flaming torches up the main street and carols in the church.

seems like a perfectly charming villiage area or close by to bag a middle income earning husband and settle down to breed a few... maybe she thinking about this as her clock is ticking and she seen SJ EXAMPLE of what not to do...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have to say that there were a few comments made by BJJ on the Thanksgiving vlog that gave me pause and I thought you are just disrespectful. Then the vomit comments on the advent vlog are next level. WTF he is making a mockery of her fans who genuinely whether misguided or not are watching to see what they create. Literally laughing in their face.
This certainly does seem like this is his influence. Doesn’t SJ see this. Time to boot him out the door if she has any insight in how he has damaged her brand. Just reading the fans comments should be a clue.
The vlog about the Catalan tradition I found interesting however I think they may have taken the joke a little too far especially when little Lord Fuantleoy became involved. Some of her fans don’t seem to get it that the vlog was all scripted. Not spontaneous at all. As someone pointed out everything was prepped for the baking.
I really wonder what she had originally planned for the advent vlogs and why was it shelved. That there was a last minute scramble for a new opening etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Swimming pools larger than 100m² need a proper permit but because I think her natural pool is also fed by a stream, it probably needs to go through the same process as the lake.
Correct. For this particular project, she needs an authorisation (otherwise the local Water Police will be after her...again !) 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And like the chatelaine, herself, they all crave attention. I think they see the CD as a TV show/soap. They think if they go there, they will be on film for all their friends back home to see. It's their 15 minutes of fame as Warhol said. When they get home, they probably call everyone and ask "Did you see me on the CD?" Sadly, like the man with the orange flowers and orange hair ("Did you see me,did you see me?") and the creepy priest who gave BJJ a plastic jacket, that's the kind of person SJ attracts. She wants attention and she gets it from similar attention-seeking people who haven't a brain cell between them. You only have to look at her bouncing around, looking like Dolly Parton at that fashion show someone re-posted yesterday, or see her on Chateau DIY, posing up a ladder, pretending to work, wearing a mini skirt and high heeled boots. It's all for show and all fake and it screams "Look at me!" There has to be some deep psychological reason for it. Either she had too much attention from Mummy and Daddy as a child, or too little. Interesting that they dolled her up in a ballgown and deposited her outside the private school that she didn't attend so she could gatecrash their party, maybe so she could meet some wealthy people and show herself off?
No doubt all the narcs (and the real sad act volunteers returning) will have a great time together partying over Christmas. Another 15 minutes face time on madams vlog.
HMN ground zero for a new variant- The Lala variant. Let’s hope they stay frozen and not spread their diseases.

…Basically, everyone in her entourage is anxiously waiting for her to decide he can go, but until then they have learned to suck it up and behave as if they truly like him. Dan has the perks of not actually living there, and he has his bro Armoire to vent his feelings of disgust.
So Dan doesn’t actually live at the chateau?

• Haha
  • Wow
Philip Janssen YT channel has gained exactly 1,000 new subscribers each day. When purchasing subscribers that is exactly how it works.
Are they being paid for with donated funds???:unsure:
TICK TOCK...💣
Philip Janssen
16.6K subscribers
They're trying to make it viral and repeat the success of MPK's first vlog. Sad thing is nobody's interested watching Thanksgiving table decorating during Christmas period. They f*cked it up! Maybe they didn't realize the video was uploaded too late and nobody needed 'inspiration' at that point anymore. And yes, it was just piles of pumpkins on a cloth, nothing special, their sheer arrogance that everything he whips up is spectacular... no need for an extra effort.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Don't think it's the same car. Different headlights and also different top - soft top in that vid and looked like a hardtop in Biffs vlog.
Thank you, you are correct. Why have just one. It is the Petherick way. Now, I have another question. If Billy purchased this vehicle for Teabag why did he and then boyfriend/fiancé, Andrew Rengifo, need to rent an electric vehicle??? :unsure: @00:24, what did Billy need to get out of the SL350 that he is clearly using. Billy is having a difficult time with his story/lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poo troubles... !!

Cynthia

9 hours ago
IT'S DISGUSTING AND VULGAR AND DEGRADATION OF THE LIFE IF CHRIST AND NOT WORTHY OF CHATEAUX LALAND 😶😶😶🙄🙄

Candace
9 hours ago (edited)
STEPHANIE IS SUCH A PERFECT LADY AND VERY GRACIOUS TOO .... HENCE TO BE BROUGHT DOWN TO THE LEVEL OF A TRADITIONAL "CACA POO MAN" .... THIS SO CALLED "TRADITION" IS DEFINITELY NOT VERY ENLIGHTENING, TO SAY THE LEAST, AND MORE SO ON HER LOVELY PROGRAMME TOO ....? ? ? IT'S ALL A LITTLE "OFF PUTTING" QUITE FRANKLY ! ! !
Show less

Candace
10 hours ago (edited)
TRUSTING THAT "OLIVER /OLI" SHALL DEFINITELY N-O-T BE AT "CHÂTEAU DE LALANDE" 2022's CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS NEXT YEAR ..... ESPECIALLY DURING ADVENT TIME ! ! ! PUT SUCH A DAMPER ON THE CHRISTMAS ☃ 🎄 ☃ "ADVENT" SPIRIT ! ! !

Hide 2 replies

Meredith
10 hours agoIf Stephanie was so shocked by the grossness of Oliver’s “gift” why did she record this? I found it awful — there are so many beautiful traditions to explore. What a disappointment.

Candace
9 hours ago (edited)
@Meredith I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MEREDITH! JUST SAD TO HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS "ATTEMPT" TO RUIN HER V-E-R-Y GRACIOUS PROGRAMME. WISHING YOU 💕 A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS ⛄ 🎄☃ MEREDITH !
Show less

i'm having a tough time relating to the bible thumpers here... it's just a poo joke that's apparently hundreds of years old. it was cheeky and done early anyway... it's not even the 12 days of christmas yet. who caaaaaaares. christmas is a pagan holiday. christians/catholics need to stop acting like the world revolves around them. Ollie better not be going anywhere. he shat on the chateau vlog and for that we should love him 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I really want to talk about the poo. Reality is -if you watch the episode-it LITERALLY IS all about some weird Christmas poo. I mean it's not Mr Hankie, the Christmas poo, but, really, who could live up to that BUT it really is about the poo!!
Now, I would also like to talk about pies 🥧 Christmas 🎄 pies 🥧 to be exact- I'm going mince, apple, pecan, pumpkin and... treacle-there, that's 2 a piece-
So... what about you? Pies and/or poo💩🤔
Maybe Stephanie could gently wash her small antique Spode chamber pot and bake a tiny pie in it. Worlds colliding!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I usually just lurk the Jack Monroe threads on here…

But back in October I was sat on a flight next to someone who, thanks to the strange man fangirling next to her for the entire flight, was apparently some kind of France chateaux renovation celebrity. I heard enough of their conversation (as did the entire flight) to Google and find her on YouTube. Made a few jokes after to my close family, forgot about it. Now I realise that as well as YouTube famous she is in fact Tattle famous!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.