The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Congratulations @Reader's digest Title thread winner :m:m:m:m:m:m:m

@Ann G.

Today at 1:59 AM

@Reader's digest said:
It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines
If I'm able, I nominate this for the next thread title!
Reactions:
You, Parrfect Porcelane, pasta_aldente and 17 others

Most Liked previous thread
Tuesday at 9:06 PM
I used one of my alias and congratulated SJ & PJ on their new little bundle of joy and asked when the due date was .... and I have been blocked from the live chat!!!!! LOL I could see the live chat for a bit, though my comment was gone, now I can't see the live chat at all! Well, it was a fun idea!

Reactions:Demi-sec, la justice, T Rex and 45 others

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:22 AM
MsPitstop said:
Why didn't Davy supervise the planting? Wouldn't he know to remove the wiring?
During the planting, Davey was busy inside the chateau finishing the plans for the garden using his Playmobil.

SuperSet Family Garden.jpg

Reactions:Petit Sange, Demi-sec, StephaniesSupportConsort and 41 others

@Patriciarella

Yesterday at 4:06 PM
4727FA40-144A-4040-88D5-24A9D9CE0D3D.jpeg

Yeah I knew she was crazy when she turned up with all those trunks. Who doesn’t have luggage with wheels? I chewed on her eyebrow pencil what are you gonna do about it? I peed on her cowboy boot just to mess with her but she gave them to Snorty. My last straw was she yelled at Delmar about his socks. His socks, what’s with this chick? Diesel agrees she has got to go! If she shows her elf ears at LaLande again me and the French dog have got plans. Now leave me alone I see some new trees I have to scratch.
Reactions:Alice Strictknickers, Rose Cafe, StudioCityXtra and 41 others

@Heathcliffe
Chatty Member

Yesterday at 9:42 AM
Tanja's ears are not real. She must have watched Lord of the Rings and wished to be Arwen. Those elf ears must be man made in Turkey. I don't really approve of commenting on people's looks, so I am breaking my rule here...BUT women who spend money on looking totally ridiculous, which is very popular now I see around me, should expect comments on that. I mean, look at people like Meg Ryan, who was a foxy lady, then BANG she hit the windscreen and her lips and face swelled up, OR a surgeon ruined her. A few of my wife's friends have gone down that route, and what I cannot understand is how they cannot see in the mirror what I see? They look stupid, desperate, no less old, and have ruined what mother nature gave them. It is far better to accept that lips thin out a bit, and that you age. Age with grace is what I say, and shine with your confidence and experience that life has given you. I have had a serious conversation with my wife about this, because I could not accept her going down the pillow face route. She spends a lot on her looks and I don't mind that, but there are limits. I agreed to lids being done and tightening of skin on jaw, but no more surgery. I would actually go as far as demanding a contract if she was not in agreement with me, but we did thankfully agree. Aging women are quite sexy to me to be honest, if they are happy in their own skin! They are better company than the hot young chicks. I am sure Squirrel nutkin beanyboy would agree.

Reactions:You, Demi-sec, Rose Cafe and 41 others

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Congratulations @Reader's digest Title thread winner :m:m:m:m:m:m:m

@Ann G.

Today at 1:59 AM

If I'm able, I nominate this for the next thread title!
Reactions:
You, Parrfect Porcelane, pasta_aldente and 17 others

Most Liked previous thread
Tuesday at 9:06 PM
I used one of my alias and congratulated SJ & PJ on their new little bundle of joy and asked when the due date was .... and I have been blocked from the live chat!!!!! LOL I could see the live chat for a bit, though my comment was gone, now I can't see the live chat at all! Well, it was a fun idea!

Reactions:Demi-sec, la justice, T Rex and 45 others

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:22 AM

During the planting, Davey was busy inside the chateau finishing the plans for the garden using his Playmobil.

SuperSet Family Garden.jpg

Reactions:Petit Sange, Demi-sec, StephaniesSupportConsort and 41 others

@Patriciarella

Yesterday at 4:06 PM
4727FA40-144A-4040-88D5-24A9D9CE0D3D.jpeg

Yeah I knew she was crazy when she turned up with all those trunks. Who doesn’t have luggage with wheels? I chewed on her eyebrow pencil what are you gonna do about it? I peed on her cowboy boot just to mess with her but she gave them to Snorty. My last straw was she yelled at Delmar about his socks. His socks, what’s with this chick? Diesel agrees she has got to go! If she shows her elf ears at LaLande again me and the French dog have got plans. Now leave me alone I see some new trees I have to scratch.
Reactions:Alice Strictknickers, Rose Cafe, StudioCityXtra and 41 others

@Heathcliffe
Chatty Member

Yesterday at 9:42 AM
Tanja's ears are not real. She must have watched Lord of the Rings and wished to be Arwen. Those elf ears must be man made in Turkey. I don't really approve of commenting on people's looks, so I am breaking my rule here...BUT women who spend money on looking totally ridiculous, which is very popular now I see around me, should expect comments on that. I mean, look at people like Meg Ryan, who was a foxy lady, then BANG she hit the windscreen and her lips and face swelled up, OR a surgeon ruined her. A few of my wife's friends have gone down that route, and what I cannot understand is how they cannot see in the mirror what I see? They look stupid, desperate, no less old, and have ruined what mother nature gave them. It is far better to accept that lips thin out a bit, and that you age. Age with grace is what I say, and shine with your confidence and experience that life has given you. I have had a serious conversation with my wife about this, because I could not accept her going down the pillow face route. She spends a lot on her looks and I don't mind that, but there are limits. I agreed to lids being done and tightening of skin on jaw, but no more surgery. I would actually go as far as demanding a contract if she was not in agreement with me, but we did thankfully agree. Aging women are quite sexy to me to be honest, if they are happy in their own skin! They are better company than the hot young chicks. I am sure Squirrel nutkin beanyboy would agree.

Reactions:You, Demi-sec, Rose Cafe and 41 others
Thank you @MojoDublin for the new thread & synopsis! I see @Heathcliffe still hasn't hit the VIP mark quite yet...I might possibly beat him to it! ;) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dose of reality prehaps
SSB opening the windows 🪟 for another new beginning 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks for the new thread @MojoDublin and congratulations to @Reader's digest for the thread title...

@Beau Monde I was almost going to post Mr. Hankey, you beat me to it. All I can say is, great minds think alike... (y) 🤣 👌

EDIT: Isn't it quite funny, that these two first advent vlogs seem to be recoreded just recently... well with the exception of the Santos figures clip... I wonder how busy she actually was... 🧐 🧐 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Debated then thought 💭 nope 👎 it’s a good one

In light 💡 of the new variant
This made it to the what’s app group
4FEA5387-D261-432D-803C-E563454ABC47.jpeg

Found today in Ireland 🇮🇪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can I respectfully request that we keep on topic on this thread please ? Don’t want to be a party pooper but there’s enough to catch up with without all this healthcare discussion. No I’m not a mod just a lover of this thread when we stick to SJ and her cohorts and hangers on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
@MojoDublin with the patrron WhatsApp group chat - do they realise the list of over 30 projects started and incomplete at the chateau? Do they read here? Have they travelled to chateau?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can I respectfully request that we keep on topic on this thread please ? Don’t want to be a party pooper but there’s enough to catch up with without all this healthcare discussion. No I’m not a mod just a lover of this thread when we stick to SJ and her cohorts and hangers on.
Sure, I'll be glad to discuss Christmas poo instead...the hangers on are the worst...this is all Ollie's fault. You know you can always skim past posts that don't interest you, on topic or not...just a thought.
I see you and raise this as a new Christmas Poo song...
I declare you the winner @ComtesseRose ! And I will never think of nougat the same ever agaaaiiin! (affectedly said a la Steffanny)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That was way better than SJ's off-key warbling.
I have started to mute the vlog once she starts "singing" or starts with the high pitched squealing...I just can't take it anymore.

Thanks for the new thread @MojoDublin and congratulations to @Reader's digest for the thread title...

@Beau Monde I was almost going to post Mr. Hankey, you beat me to it. All I can say is, great minds think alike... (y) 🤣 👌

EDIT: Isn't it quite funny, that these two first advent vlogs seem to be recoreded just recently... well with the exception of the Santos figures clip... I wonder how busy she actually was... 🧐 🧐 🧐
Yes, I wonder...after all the talk of working on the advent vlogs, I'm not impressed. I was expecting something with a bit of work actually put into it and not something filmed months ago on holiday. Ollie creeps me out for some reason that I can't quite pinpoint..

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Could also be that she knew everyone was sick of Phillip and she reshot vlogs so he does not play that big of a role anymore. I wish Phillip would just leave the Chateau.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have started to mute the vlog once she starts "singing" or starts with the high pitched squealing...I just can't take it anymore.
Then I shall give you the delight of operatic poo. I believe I posted it too, when Phyllis went down the ancient skeptic septic tank last winter/spring(?)

This will be my last poo related post, I swear... well until La Jarvis does something :poop:-ty again...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.