The Chateau Diaries #90 They have no freaking idea what they're doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thinks billy is looking hot at the moment he looks as if he has slimmed down a bit his face looks thinner
i enjoyed this vlog, so interesting to hear their plans for the new purchase.. .good investment especially with 7 rented apartments!

Reactions: 5
LMAO. exactly. this isn't an essay on Bronte for your english professor... its a gossip forum honey & I don't got time to be proper
Right?? Lol...On top of that, they had a glaring typo that I didn't mention. :rolleyes: Although English isn't the first language for some of the posters, we're all fluent in typos & alternate uses of words as well as being grown up enough not to get our knickers in a twist over it.

The consensus is no. Please be patient with me for now, I’m a recovering Patron! 😟
No worries, I was genuinely asking because I wasn't sure myself. You have my sympathy for being a recovering Patron.😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me that thinks billy is looking hot at the moment he looks as if he has slimmed down a bit his face looks thinner
he is looking hot because he thinks he can mislead all of us .and his followers too..who takes over a 17 years old english car...try to sell it to on his vlogfollowers....whats next..a scrapmetalcompany.. :oops: for sure not an asphalt your drive company...his own drive sure needs it...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has not paid a dime towards the lunatics kickstarter and she won't unless it somehow get's going and even then she will wait until the two nutters start asking her for it. Sending her a bill is useless, you will have to keep coming back to her to ask and she will promise to take care of it, soon, after... This is the main reason she's having a hard time finding skilled artisan workers for her HMN, by now the word is out she does not pay any bills until months after the due date.
Funny how she’d publicly claim to have backed it despite it being so easily disproved. Oops.

Reactions: 20
Perhaps SJ should try a little further afield for some plumbers to fix the heating. London based Pimlico plumbers aren't camera shy.
I agree! Hell, with over $30,000 a month alone in charity funding, she can afford to fly in the best of the best from the U.S. or any other place to fix the radiator heating system. It's heat...not rocket science.

The consensus is no. Please be patient with me for now, I’m a recovering Patron! 😟
I'm new here too. I'm interested what was the last straw that sent you here? 2nd to last straw for me was the boyfriend reveal. Final straw was her supporting Tatty and Silly's dream kickstarter

Reactions: 24
I do feel sorry too, but I think I feel more sorry for Selmar. Looking at Titania's past social media entries, she claims to have been such a design influencer that a leading magazine photographed her home. I think she is either a fantasist or a con woman. We know she has been a fan of CD, and I think she decided to woo Selmar to get his "money" and "influence" to buy a chateau .
I think they both might have some property, which will give them a good profit, depending on what they still owe on them.
Selmar being 53 may have paid his mortgage off, Titania may be able to get 7 or £800,000 for her place, but we don't know what she owes. She has been bankrupt.
They may be sitting on the money for the chateau and hoping for money for the events They will pump the money in before the closing date to keep the residue. I don't think the owner would have accepted their offer without the cash in place.
For myself, I have to sympathy for these two knobs. Beyond cringe and an outright scam. Why his Selmar using a couple youtube channel? LOL It's like my neighbours who have a joint facebook account...cringe. I wouldn't trust Tatyana with a dollar bill let alone my life savings. She'll eff off again and leave him high and dry and he's not taking it seriously at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
79484320-8799-420A-9A88-6064C039A022.jpeg

SJ do you love it I made it myself. What do you mean where is the real gift? Ok wait here I’ll get you a gift.
09BF257E-AB75-4F52-B6D3-FC93E29CB1C8.jpeg

Surprise, look I am the gift! Where are you going? Yes I know it’s cold, yes I will build you a fire.
E3E1F228-DF85-48FE-9653-25B0435CD15F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@Marquis de Potpourri Just curious did these people say why they were not working? Alberta until recently was a very “have” province and I believe people who were making a huge amount of money may be unwilling to compromise. I can tell you I am far from a bleeding heart.
I am constantly amazed at immigrant families that have come to Canada and they take jobs that others are unwilling to take and they manage to work their way up the economic ladder. Let’s face it there are lazy people, all we have to do is look at the château. They have had many things handed to them and they just flail. Having dealt with soup kitchen managers they have a very hard point of view. Unfortunately there are those people who are unable to help themselves. Whether this is due to mental illness and various addictions. Many people can’t get hired due to incarceration, drug and alcohol addictions. Unfortunately many former employed successful people have lost everything due to addiction. Through no fault of their own they became addicted due to an injury, surgery etc and were prescribed oxycontin. Many can’t get off of it no matter how they try. Physicians prescribed these meds without an adequate weaning off plan. We use to wean people off these meds before they left the hospital. Unless the prescription was for terminal cancer. Oxy was original prescribed for people with extremely painful cancers such as bone and pancreatic etc. Once the pharmaceutical co saw that they could make huge amounts of money that changed.
Many of these people feel that they are in a community and if they leave it they no longer have that “support”. Believe me at times I wanted to kick some sense into these people but I came to realize that some just don’t have it within themselves to pull themselves out of the gutter so to speak.
I know currently there are more jobs then there are available people to fill them. My province is a have not province.
Just heard that they are putting minimum wage up by $2 hopefully that will help. However on the other side of the coin our Premier is unwilling to put rent controls in place.
Unfortunately there are many variables that not readily visible. And yes no amount of help will get some of these people to change.
I have personal experience with this. Two of my uncles from both sides of my family were hopeless alcoholics. They both were constantly incarcerated, they rode the rails across Canada. Mainly living out west. Both got sober in their fifties and were able to gain employment and live independently but it took 30 years for them to get there!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
he is looking hot because he thinks he can mislead all of us .and his followers too..who takes over a 17 years old english car...try to sell it to on his vlogfollowers....whats next..a scrapmetalcompany.. :oops: for sure not an asphalt your drive company...his own drive sure needs it...
Speaking of cars...I noticed Edd drives a Tesla 75D.
Klassy, with a capital K. (come at me grammar police)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know you wouldn't T...I was just venting because of all the stuff going on in my life right now. Tattle is my home away from home and I love reading how everyone else is getting on...You sound like the best friend a person could have.
I am sending you many hugs right now!!! ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Natalia Oliveto @Nancy H I was doing the same today!! soon all the patrons will receive the beautiful cards
What’s app chat 💬 had … 19 patrons
Swelled to 41 ….

Various levels
Nobody’s got 2021 Christmas 🎅 card

Rumble in the potage ….

Concerns … lol 😂

No accounts in 18 months
Whom is the accountant - they don’t believe there is one ☝
Can’t see any money’s been invested in the fabric of the building
It’s getting worse not better

Fail to see how a private relationship is now front and centre … belies the fact that she’s private

Any more excursions …
Top tier pulling their money 💰

Not paying for the underbutler to travel anywhere … there’s actual COSTINGS for all her sojourn s in 2021

It’s not all love n light 💡 in the USA 🇺🇸
They have sourced each other out - going to demand an actual zoom meeting for factual …chateau expense s

And their not talking about plants 🪴

Roll on next Wednesday …. It better be very detailed.

Restoration is one thing … renovations of friends and family …

That will be a NO … even for her dubious taste for Marie and bag head …..

😈 winter 🥶 has Arrived 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 34
well, they do already have a fascination with copper…

• Haha
that thing is 17 years old...and teabeg is never gonna drive..ok i was wrong..they dont intend to sell the chateau...for now..he says those 7 appartments will pay for the place itself...pardon...no bleeping way.....what will the rent be..something about 3000 euros a month..i think its less..they need updating..one and two bedroomflats...he has a cheecky grin on his face...i think they are under offer...
I am very curious if this is a listed building..does he realize this place needs a huge ammount of money to renovate..they dont even renovate their atticrooms..or the downstairs kitchen..because they are just too lazy...all they do is buy..and when they have bought it the fun is over..

he surely reads here..

Btw Billy clean your gate..and put a fence around your property before you think you can catch people coming in with your camera...oh and there are also a few potholes to fill...
I don't understand either why people think Billy's loaded. If he was, first of all he wouldn't live in Basminger. People with money don't live in places like that :LOL:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.