The Chateau Diaries #90 They have no freaking idea what they're doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thinks billy is looking hot at the moment he looks as if he has slimmed down a bit his face looks thinner
I'm new here too. I'm interested what was the last straw that sent you here? 2nd to last straw for me was the boyfriend reveal. Final straw was her supporting Tatty and Silly's dream kickstarter
I completely understand! Final bale of straw: The absolute waste of good will, momentum and money. I realize that the building is granite but it still needs so much work. It’s ridiculous that all those projects have been started but will likely have to be redone because of the length of time to actually complete anything. That property will forever need maintenance and upgrading. She can keep her grift going as long as people send her money.

Having said all of that I support other woman and live under the code that I’ve made it, so I strive to help other women succeed as well. However, I didn’t make the decision to purchase a granite hole in the ground in which to throw money.

I really enjoy the wit and insight from all of the tartlettes so happy to read and have a good laugh. The wiki is priceless!

Reactions: 20
If she won't let him do a live on CD he could always do a special Proposal Live Broadcast on Phillies Phun With Phorks- what a way to build his channel!
I'm hoping he won't tell her. He'll spring it on her live like his question about whether or not they would be married in the chapel. Epic! Glooooorious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Really?? I do remember the GREATNESS of these little Moschino dresses and suits (where the f was I wearing a SUIT) and one little suit by Versace (Ver-Say-ssss) covered in butterflies. What did I DO with these AMAZING clothes!! And🤔 where the hell was I wearing all of these things!! Jeesusss
LOL don't remember those, just Lindsay Lohan wearing a black corsage bra over a white shirt, and Juicy Couture tracksuits. Oh and every pants had to have something printed across the bum. Some trends deserve to die...

the dress
Wonder if she bought it right off the designer rack?!

Now we only need a lesbian, then the LGBT community is represented here... 😄😁

he looks as if he has slimmed down a bit his face looks thinner
I think he lost some weight.

Watched and archived Tomaz' :poop:
Summary: He just re-informed the history of advent calendars, the same history La Jarvis and Pathetick did in 2019...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All this talk about ASMR and making your head tingle. Just use the gadget below. You don't need to watch whispering women. There's one for Ruby too.
Hahaha! I love Asmr! It helps me relax! I remember when people thought it was some kind of weird sexual fetish and it's nothing of the kind. If you have anxiety, it can be really soothing. Some ASMR artists I recommend are: Gentle whispering, WhispersRed, FastAsmr, CarolineAsmr, Goodnight Moon (her Babblebrook series is like truly a creative feat in props and storytelling!).🥰

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
why is Dan just picking 6 plasterboards up one at the time...i am getting a bit tired of those drives to the brico for 6 plasterboards every day..whats the glasses thing...is he all of a sudden needing glasses..? .i like this the intro he made for Fan...but why do they show the place from its most rotten angle...

Reactions: 15
OK? But in some places it works and nobody dies because they don't have the money. Literally little kids die because their parents can't afford their inhalers which just tripled in price for no reason so insurance won't cover it. Also nobody becomes HOMELESS - Literally TENS OF THOUSANDS IN EVERY STATE become homeless every year because of medical bills. Like I said-this is going to wipe us out and affect our credit-probably until we die. Literally welcome to Beautiful Venice Beach and lovely Los Angeles-city of dreams. This is every freeway overpass. These are not immigrants or refugees-we are too far north and they are pretty good about keeping those poor guys locked up. These are our citizens-about 50% veterans with serious mental health issues and so many of them with gulf War syndrome-because when they detonated the stashed ordinance-they were COVERED in sararnin (sp? ) gas.... so they were breathing in deadly nerve gas. Oh, and the toxic fumes from the burning oil wells. But that's how the wealthiest and most powerful country in the world treats its citizens. So yup, I'm going to get a little misty eyed over socialized medicine. I grew up in Canada-BC, never waited for anything. When our daughter was sick as an infant-ZERO waiting time at children's hospital-why? Because NOBODY had to use it as primary care. When I just recently had a skull fracture, massive concussion, shattered wrist-at a VERY unnatural angle, and a screwed up foot, I took an ambulance three blocks to the hospital-ya know... SKULL FRACTURE and all. Insurance is saying -it was close enough to have gotten there by other means -so... 3k for you!! Wtf..... what the actual F?? Oh maybe an uber?? Even WITH insurance paying it's going to be about 1k-1.5k and we have a PPO platinum level.... so the fanciest we could get... I mean... and THATS before I stepped in the door. Here's the thing, before I said ok... call the ambulance I tried SO HARD to get out the door... all because I was thinking about the cost......
I worked in health care for the first 25 years of my career as an X-ray technologist ( cat scan tech)...
And you are so right in your assessment if our crazy ass system! It is a mess including the pharmaceutical rape of America. Insurance companies dictate what tests can be ordered over doctors orders, which hospitals ,clinics and doctor's offices you can go to all the while we pay huge amounts FOR the insurance and some of my friends choose huge deductables in order to try to bring the monthly insurance costs down. STUPID!!! It is a racket!
People are screwing the Disability system by going thru crooked lawyers to get on that system. They can't work because of their disability but can be found up on a roof doing roofing work. What!!!????

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah! But SJ specifically requested that Philip's hair remain longer... he wanted to cut it because it looked fuller when it was shorter, (particularly as he knew he was thinning on top), but SJ was not convinced.
As I said once before, she's into Philip bc he reminds her of a Three Musketeer!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She could care less if a smattering of five and ten dollar a month contributors ask uncomfortable questions or even grumble in the comments. Low dollar fans are easily replaced but most of these high rollers have been on board for years.
75% of her Funding is under 10 dollars 💵

She should be afraid 😱
Afraid they don’t see her restorative work … ever

They see her party’s the big money genuinely concerned that it’s not the building their paying for

It’s her lifestyle….

Quite a departure from her when Isabel was around …. Their not seeing the humble Stephanoligy….

Clearly she’s left the chateau 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry for going political, I worked in DC for 5 years, I can't help it. Like you, I help where I can. I'm not wealthy by any means, but I'm fortunate to have a roof over my head and give what I can throughout the year.
dont be sorry..i am not judging anybody..for speaking out political...it sucks when the politicians fill there pockets and they dont even care...about the real problems...i forgot for a moment i am on tattle.and not on facebook....i can say here what i like ;) i always have to be really carefull not to speak out political..

Reactions: 14
In the grand scheme of things, that's not really that bad. I spent 8 hours sat in an emergency room waiting to get my husband admitted long before the pandemic put a strain on health care around the globe. It could be significantly worse.
The trick to getting into emergency care fast is to be bleeding all over the place or arrive in an ambulance, otherwise you are waiting around for ever if not days in some cases.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an odd vlog about pooing logs! I'm sure Oliver was winding her up! Is this really how Christmas is celebrated in Catalonia ? It sounds like a load of crap to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, they improved alot, but I still don't see the point about them? What is her genre? There's nothing to learn. All her viewers come from CD I don't think she would have attracted so many viewers all by herself. But good for her, everyone needs a bit of luck now and then
You know, that's true. Viewers dont actually learn ANYTHING from Marie's vlogs 😕 I guess I like seeing the English landscapes and tidbits and am just curious(?) about her life, otherwise why am I watching?? 🤔

Edit: at least at LaLande I did learn that grabbing a mix of roadkill flowers can actually be pretty and just grabbing what you find outdoors to make a vase of flowers doesn't need to be overthought and is a simple easy way to enjoy ones garden flowers . But alas, besides that .... 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My bet what 'surprise' gifts she'll receive from Snorts
Florence: Monogrammed Venetian slippers
Paris: Cire Trudon scented candle, mini size
London: F&M tea or an ornamental plate from Liberty's matching the set she buys.

I have a bad feeling he'll propose on Christmas eve.
I hope he does ...haha

Reactions: 5
What an odd vlog about pooing logs! I'm sure Oliver was winding her up! Is this really how Christmas is celebrated in Catalonia ? It sounds like a load of crap to me!
It's real and serious tradition in Catalonia.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm pretty "greatful" to live in the US. As much as we get wrong, and equal healthcare for all is a biggie, there's a lot more that we get right. Contributing to the world and first with a helping hand. Many have said we should stop giving handouts until we fix the disparities at home. To be fair, we're a young country and still working out the kinks. The important thing is to never feel that we have 100% "become" - and willing to continue to grow.
So am I... :)

...and thankful for my Canadian citizenship too...;)

...but the cost of living in Canada is far too higher. Car insurance alone in Canada is significantly costlier. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.