The Chateau Diaries #9 Venetian crown while the chateau burns down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the phoneline between Trotter Towers and Chateau Disneyland is engaged - or if this is really no surprise to them?
some comments are so entertaining , this would be great stand up comedy skit

I think we were mostly talking about the quality of his photos and what each woman reflects in Potty’s work. It seems likely that SJ ended 10 year r/ship with Potty but he still devoted to her and that’s reflected in his work. His photos of her are come alive ... muse and photographer sparking off each other. The bond between them really shows.

However, Any adoration/emotion/connection between him and Ruth seems lacking in photos. She might as well have sat in a booth at Snappy Snaps. Dull, dull, dull.

Who knows what he sees in her. Maybe she has a great sense of humour or she’s hot in the sack. Whatever that means :). I think he’s with her because she’s weak, yet in love with him and he can drag her off to the Shat-O so he can hang out with LOTL who will always come first and be his number one girl.

i don’t see him wanting a family. He’s still a big kid himself.
dont kill me but I have a theory, if it is true that SJ ended it up with potty, and we established that potty is somewhere on the narc spectrum, what a better way to stick it to SJ than to date her BFF and how to better boost ones ego when you have a jealous (or sad) girlfriend and be constantly reminded how much she is into you and now they both fight for him in some sort of way
and since SJ is used to fight for daddy's attention with mummy, it is possible that SJ doesnt even realize what this dynamic is off

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Donna has a vlog on YouTube 16 mins of her walking 🚶‍♀️ to see the new painting
Sending it to the chat oooooo with a letter not to reveal the 🖼
However ..... when YOU go ... to the
chat ooo you will be able to view it ....

Pulling a DB thou - reprinting it for SALE
It can hang PARrrFECTLY in your castle 🏰😝
Appalling art 🖼 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In a patreon video she explained since many people asked her if she could send Selmar/Ian... over to help out Dan with some projects that we need to understand that those are volunteers and she not their boss and not I an position to "send people"..... Though she could donate her share of 5 hours of work per day....
what? i dont get what is she donating
is she implying that she would borrow her slaves to someone else? but she cannot directly send them to this someone else?
I know it is late but am I dreaming?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
For those who have not rolled out @FeatherBee 's post:

Earlier in this thread, I suggested that SSB would be unscrupulous with the tax legislation applicable to her new foundation. Well, it looks like Jill Scott can give her some advice in that regard (i.e. don't do it?):

Commissioner of Inland Revenue v Jillian Rosemarie Scott 5 April

Former chartered accountant Jillian Rosemarie Scott was sentenced to 6 months Community detention, 300 hours community work when she appeared in the Hamilton District Court on April 5. She was ordered to pay $53,000 in reparation which was on top of the $45,000 paid prior to sentencing.

Over a 6-year period, Scott and two of her brothers set up a complex scheme to evade taxes and obtain fraudulent refunds from Inland Revenue. They set up limited companies, charitable trusts and societies, which were then used to buy houses and claim GST refunds.

They also used the entities to make it look like they were making charitable donations and claimed charitable donation rebates. Altogether Jillian Scott claimed $101,366.00 and received $88,879.57 in various refunds. The charges against brothers Lindsay and Roger Scott have still to be heard.
This is so bad.... We should really post it on Facebook... Have to go now and clean up all my social media😔

• Haha
And what's weird: usually when children want to become singer, artist, writer or whatever parents push them to become something sensible like a lawyer or engineer or teacher.... . Here it was just the other way round. To be pushed into a so difficult field when it's even hard when you are enthusiastic about it.
odd then that ssb said her mother is disappointed that she is not a high flying lawyer

Reactions: 8
some comments are so entertaining , this would be great stand up comedy skit

dont kill me but I have a theory, if it is true that SJ ended it up with him, and we established that potty is somewhere on the narc spectrum, what a better way to stick it to SJ and date her BFF and how to better boost ones ego when you have jealous (or sad) girlfriend and be constantly reminded how much she is into you and now they both faith for him in some sort of way
and since SJ is used to fight for daddies attention with mummy, it is possible that SJ doesnt even realize what this dynamic is off
Agree with all of your theory. Potty must love that LOTL is all over him like a bad rash (‘Welcome HOME’ etc etc) and there’s no way he wouldn’t know that Ruth is the weakest link. But I DO think LOTL aware of her part in all this. She doesn’t care if Potty is ‘using’ her to keep Ruth in her place/jealous because that also serves SJ well as she too is letting Ruth know, in no uncertain terms, that it is she who is the Numero Uno in the eyes of MP (and Nic and probably a bunch of other come and go boy flakes).

From what we see of her, I cannot find one single thing to like about Ruth, in addition I think she’s completely pathetic to hang around with a loser like MP when she is being openly humiliated by both her so-called ‘friend’ SJ and Potty. It doesn’t matter that Ruth doesn’t appear in the vlogs anymore. Just staying with MP and remaining friends with Stephanie shows that she has no boundaries or backbone .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agree with all of your theory. Potty must love that LOTL is all over him like a bad rash (‘Welcome HOME’ etc etc) and there’s no way he wouldn’t know that Ruth is the weakest link. But I DO think LOTL aware of her part in all this. She doesn’t care if Potty is ‘using’ her to keep Ruth in her place/jealous because that also serves SJ well as she too is letting Ruth know, in no uncertain terms, that it is she who is the Numero Uno in the eyes of MP (and Nic and probably a bunch of other come and go boy flakes).

From what we see of her, I cannot find one single thing to like about Ruth, in addition I think she’s completely pathetic to hang around with a loser like MP when she is being openly humiliated by both her so-called ‘friend’ SJ and Potty. It doesn’t matter that Ruth doesn’t appear in the vlogs anymore. Just staying with MP and remaining friends with Stephanie shows that she has no boundaries or backbone .
I highly doubt this trio dynamics would work if they all lived in the same country.

I meant she could ask Selmar for example to work off his 5 hours a day he needs to as her workaway at Dans place instead of hers.
so this is too much for me, what the f she is on about
she cannot donate anyone to anyone
the volunteers (aka slaves) came to slave in her place and sleep in her place eat in her place, nowhere else

• Heart
This is genius. I really think we need to set up an international detective agency led by some of you expert sleuths.
I’ve just had a horrifying thought. What if there is a tear in the matrix (perhaps caused by an over active hedgehog) and we are all unwilling and willing participants in some sort of “June’s Journey” detective storyline in an alternative reality? The only way out is to pay Patreon money to any of the Pethericks (Trotters) clan or to our LOTLL. Nati is the matrix oracle and Ruby and Diesel hold the keys to the portal back to reality. I think I need a lie down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I highly doubt this trio dynamics would work if they all lived in the same country.
Yes . If they saw each other more frequently or were in closer proximity it wouldn’t work. Personally I don’t think MP’s relationship with Ruth will last much longer. Certainly not if she reads what’s been said here about her and Potty and SJ 😬 💔

• Haha
I’ve just had a horrifying thought. What if there is a tear in the matrix (perhaps caused by an over active hedgehog) and we are all unwilling and willing participants in some sort of “June’s Journey” detective storyline in an alternative reality? The only way out is to pay Patreon money to any of the Pethericks (Trotters) clan or to our LOTLL. Nati is the matrix oracle and Ruby and Diesel hold the keys to the portal back to reality. I think I need a lie down.
Superb parallel thinking . Let’s hope you’re not right 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes . If they saw each other more frequently or were in closer proximity it wouldn’t work. Personally I don’t think MP’s relationship with Ruth will last much longer. Certainly not if she reads what’s been said here about her and Potty and SJ 😬 💔
Or had her eyes open...!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.