The Chateau Diaries #9 Venetian crown while the chateau burns down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gave him a pile of insulting tat. All freebies. Doubt he got an envelope with cash in it. She’s super cheap.
Given her wine store, a bottle of champagne wouldn't have broken her piggy bank, either.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here it is

🧵Quote from article 🧵

Shots fired 🤯

Searching for his address I’ll personally lick a stamp and post letter
Invitation to dinner 🍽
Loving 🥰 his work

Had I not known her personally, I for sure would have been very vocal about this contumacious carbuncle, being the born moral knight I choose to portray, but my past involvement with everything related to the intrigues of this chateau, reaching far beyond the moral boundaries I so shamefully ignored,

And the kicker
its singular downside of being just a stone’s throw away from that perpetual party scene, invoking these recurring confrontations due to her omnipresence we try to ignore with only varying degrees of success.

🤬 woof

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She gave him a pile of insulting tat. All freebies. Doubt he got an envelope with cash in it. She’s super cheap.
She won't get away with it... He mentioned that the tree surgeon is so expensive and he will do only the difficult trees. Rest will be Dans job..... Ooooops, a tree fell on the chapel?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
no Brenda is hardworking and have been doing all sorts including selling designer sunglasses on fb. View attachment 388051
I wondered if to say something about this bc some people could get sick of me =] but we established that I have too much time on my hands
so to me it seems like at least the dior ones are fakes, CD too far away and also the sticker? like what? I would like to see a close up on the others
also I remember that the price was somewhat ridiculous even for resale
btw there is a reflection in the prada glasses ... not too clever dear

Reactions: 8
Lavender Hill Mob....
Please, please, can someone do it? This is my bday wish.... Coming up soon.... 🥳🥳🥳I can't because I want to travel there the next possible occasion! I have my proper name on you tube😊🙄😜

More sleuthing required...
Customs may like to contact Brenda, isn’t selling knock of items fraud & we now have the evidence !!! I think she needs to retire her lalande shop & hideous Facebook fan page quick! This could be another request on live chat premier, can I still buy Raybans from you the last pair broke 😂 🤔 Hi Brenda 👋 & isn’t Jillian Rosemarie one of your mates 🤔
OMG, my pants are wet💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Selmar himself said that he wants to settle and he thought that to come to the castle was his calling basically so I guess he isnt leaving especially now when he has paperwork done, but one can tell that he is getting sadder by the day and it isnt bc of his back

he is 52

and one thing is to eat by yourself at time (he seems introverted anyway) but not when you bring a cake for a once a year occasion
Apologies got my 1968 mixed up with 1964

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whaaaaat? I just turned away to make dinner and clean up kitchen, coming back to find Oscar-Jill is a fraud? Really, I loose all hope... What is it in this world? Maybe she changed in prison? 🤔
Hope it didn't ruin your meal!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Just my 2 cents on Narcissistic Personality Disorder... Dr. Ramani is excellent but to completely understand this particular personality disorder, I prefer Sam Vaknin. He is a diagnosed Narcissistic Psychopath but his insights are astute and very valuable. NPD develops in the early years of life and always as a result of neglect or abuse of some kind. We may never know what happened to Stephanie, I have a feeling maternal emotional neglect may have caused an emotional trauma, or there may have been other trauma, which could be the reason that Nic Larkin and Michael Potts are so protective of her. Nevertheless, people with NPD usually suck the life out of people around them and they are always parasitic by nature. Any vulnerability you will see will be a window to earlier trauma but it does not mean that SSB cannot damage those who take pity on her. She simply does not know how else to be. Who she is has evolved out of finding a way to exist in her world. It was a coping mechanism, and I imagine Isabelle is at the core of it all. Now, having the world as a stage, will bring her great success but also great scrutiny. Narcissists are very fragile, especially when their mask slips... sometimes leading to defragmentation. Fame is very dangerous for someone like SSB, what nourishes her, can also destroy her.
Good read ✔ thank you for this. I’m intrigued as to what makes each of us as we are. I too feel Isabelle has a lot to answer for. As we said in the much earlier threads, to be the child of ‘mummy’ cannot have been easy for a young Stephanie. For example, several times she mentioned how she never wanted to be an opera singer but her mother wanted her to do it, so looks as though she was always trying to please her and seek approval.

Little does SJ realise, if she’d simply got up in the morning and kept the laundry up to date, it would have been a jolly good start.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
this chat-O microcosmos keeps on giving, one got to love it, sometimes I forget that it is a real life since it all sounds like a fiction
Yeah, I was never allowed to watch Dynasty as a child but I could hear the cliffhangers from my room when my mum was watching it. Didn't really get what was going on but it sure was dramatic... And then you had to wait another week for the next episode.... This is almost the same feeling here

• Haha
Hope it didn't ruin your meal!
Just FYI, Jill got community service and a fine, but her brothers were sent to prison.
I assume that as Lyndsey was sentenced to 3yrs 6 mths in October 2019, that he may still be in prison. Not sure what the NZ parole might be.

Reactions: 6
Good read ✔ thank you for this. I’m intrigued as to what makes each of us as we are. I too feel Isabelle has a lot to answer for. As we said in the much earlier threads, to be the child of ‘mummy’ cannot have been easy for a young Stephanie. For example, several times she mentioned how she never wanted to be an opera singer but her mother wanted her to do it, so looks as though she was always trying to please her and seek approval.

Little does SJ realise, if she’d simply got up in the morning and kept the laundry up to date, it would have been a jolly good start.
And what's weird: usually when children want to become singer, artist, writer or whatever parents push them to become something sensible like a lawyer or engineer or teacher.... . Here it was just the other way round. To be pushed into a so difficult field when it's even hard when you are enthusiastic about it.

I have to make a fake linkedin profile so I can seeee what my dear subjects are up to 🧐
can you screenshot it before it is gone?

pottys city still are better but I know what it is, his compasition is off, he wants to put too much in the picture and sometimes too many lights everywhere or too little exposure (but I saw worse from ppl who call themselves professional photographers so..)
Potty's linkedin for you ;) and good point about it disappearing .. Last year or at the end of 2019 I saw a business register for Nic Larkin 5G network registered in Belgium but cannot find any trace of it now. If only I had known at the the time to screen shot it.

View attachment 388123
View attachment 388125
View attachment 388126
View attachment 388128
View attachment 388129
View attachment 388130
View attachment 388131
View attachment 388132
View attachment 388134

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

How about Mummy could see how daughter manipulated Daddy darling? SJ plastering the place with his crappy art, constant reference to what he bought her when they were here there and everywhere. Indulgent daddies often annoy mummies who have to keep hold of the purse strings.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seems as though the person I once thought was an annoying, yet harmless super fan, turns out to be a master criminal. Who would’ve guessed... Is it bad that this makes me find her a bit more interesting now 😂
And I pitied her when her dog died 🙄

Reactions: 5
So what's the deal with him being with her then? Does he want a family &

It has her photo.
I think we were mostly talking about the quality of his photos and what each woman reflects in Potty’s work. It seems likely that SJ ended 10 year r/ship with Potty but he still devoted to her and that’s reflected in his work. His photos of her are come alive ... muse and photographer sparking off each other. The bond between them really shows.

However, Any adoration/emotion/connection between him and Ruth seems lacking in photos. She might as well have sat in a booth at Snappy Snaps. Dull, dull, dull.

Who knows what he sees in her. Maybe she has a great sense of humour or she’s hot in the sack. Whatever that means :). I think he’s with her because she’s weak, yet in love with him and he can drag her off to the Shat-O so he can hang out with LOTL who will always come first and be his number one girl.

i don’t see him wanting a family. He’s still a big kid himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
o you think I have joined the dots correctly or have I been led astray. Can anyone help me as I do not want to cause problems for anyone (even if Jill Scott annoys the heck out of me!), but if I am right then I think Stephanie should know.
If that is the Scott I don't see why SSB should know (well she will now) - She has the internet and a brain apparently - She's not our friend, why should we protect her - Oh yes I forgot, we should protect the child

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.