The Chateau Diaries #9 Venetian crown while the chateau burns down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's really handsome, but I can't stop wishing he were Russell Brand asking the questions instead of flappy bird Curt.

Ugh...he's a terrible conversationalist. He's so lucky it's her carrying the conversation.
πŸ€” is he beyond a teenager ???

Seriously .... back track the last 2 🧡 - all questions are in relation to query s here

Large β˜• tomorrow
Can only imagine the LOTL Analysts when
😜😜😜 @sandro37 gets a hold of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
πŸ€” is he beyond a teenager ???

Seriously .... back track the last 2 🧡 - all questions are in relation to query s here

Large β˜• tomorrow
Can only imagine the LOTL Analysts when
😜😜😜 @sandro37 gets a hold of it
Well she did him a huge favor, but she didn't do herself one with tattlers. I can smell the blood already.
See you when I'm three glasses in you're just waking up!🍷🍷🍷

Curt's mom sees dead people so I had to go back and look. Yup.

View attachment 388377

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is everyone in here pining over an ex, or they are pining for you? When I'm done with someone, I am done, done. I haven't revisited the bedroom with any of my exes and we are all still friends. Friends, except for one: the year of "the Narcissist who moved in with twin sons", and I took that one ZNC as quickly as I could make sure the kids had a roof over their heads. Other than that one, there isn't a weird dynamic with any of us. The narc did spend a lot of time trying to convince my friends I was the narcissist, however, but narcissists always show their ass pretty quickly and move on to completely new friends.

Those people are too nerdy for cocaine. :ROFLMAO:

So Curt (god bless Kurt) uploaded the zoom interview to his youtube. Pollinating...🐝
Hot Girls Video XXX gives it a thumbs up!

View attachment 388342
Haha one comment from hot girls video. I may have just clicked on hot girls video and noticed some interesting vids. Was going to post a pic but it might be to xxx for here πŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she did him a huge favor, but she didn't do herself one with tattlers. I can smell the blood already.

View attachment 388377
Eh WTAF .... seriously 😳
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β™₯🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Mmmmm

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’« daily ... tattle πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Here’s what I did learn -

lots of ppl on a global basis are genuinely having a rough time in the pandemic - and have found Joy n happiness in watching chateau LaLande.
CANNOT knock it ... not going 2

Seriously 😳 felt for them . Not easy .

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Await a debrief ..... 🀫 and there is a few porkies and well FED ... narrative - PR

Was totally almost tripping over the edge- she excelled herself ..πŸ’‹ if he was a bar of chocolate 🍫 he’d eat himself

If you knew no better - you’d adore πŸ₯° it .

Almost
- till the credits rolled

LOTL is a player - I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger..... but she ain’t messin with no broke

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So Curt (god bless Kurt) uploaded the zoom interview to his youtube. Pollinating...🐝
Hot Girls Video XXX gives it a thumbs up!

View attachment 388342

I just watched the entire thing...It was weird...close to the end Selmar popped in then Phillip popped in with a fresh G&T for Stephanie then Nati popped in...Isabelle and Percy were linked in...like the entire fam-damily was involved...but no Marie Wiik...

(Edited because I evidently didn't hit the L button when I wrote Selmar...LOL)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Timezone differences a fokker killer, just caught up.
I have a different view of MP/SJ. I believe he left her or ended the ongoing pretence of being a couple. Maybe it was mutual.
Her hopeless situation after her dad died made it more difficult so he continued to come back to chateau and for them to be friends. Perhaps as people who are so similarvthey are better as friends. And I'm sure there was some guilt tripping. But as SJ says herself, the chateau was her dream not his; and what an amazing man he was to support her seizing tgat opportunity.
Evidence? In one vlog SJ retells how MP described their relationship as "they use to date". She laughingly says we were together for 10 years, bit more than dating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 388377

I did see that curtain like that and thought it might be a fan but not in winter...unless it was an electric heater with a fan....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Eh WTAF .... seriously 😳
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β™₯🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Mmmmm

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’« daily ... tattle πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Here’s what I did learn -

lots of ppl on a global basis are genuinely having a rough time in the pandemic - and have found Joy n happiness in watching chateau LaLande.
CANNOT knock it ... not going 2

Seriously 😳 felt for them . Not easy .

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Await a debrief ..... 🀫 and there is a few porkies and well FED ... narrative - PR

Was totally almost tripping over the edge- she excelled herself ..πŸ’‹ if he was a bar of chocolate 🍫 he’d eat himself

If you knew no better - you’d adore πŸ₯° it .

Almost
- till the credits rolled

LOTL is a player - I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger..... but she ain’t messin with no broke

πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
oh and Brenda gibbons is a patron.

I did see that curtain like that and thought it might be a fan but not in winter...unless it was an electric heater with a fan....
Oh this was so staged. These people are clever everything’s scripted

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh this was so staged. These people are clever everything’s scripted
It was pretty clever to ask a ghost question and pad those views with people going back for curtain footage. I totally fell for it.

I didn't think about drafts...
My house is only 100 years old, but I have to close a certain series of doors to keep things warm and open a series of windows to cook bacon. It gets pretty dramatic in here when the wind blows outside. Curtains breathing and doors slamming shut.

• Haha
I just heard fantastic news from a friend, the kardashians filmed their last show today, the stage is free, the world is your oyster...team PTHK can now start on a re-make of The Darling Buds of May! a better comparison I would have thought although MPK compared his family to Kardashians in a recent vlog.
I wonder how Gwen feels, most people would struggle with their mother in law moving in never mind 3 generations making up the whole family, she must be very patient, a lot more than most. But I think it shows more of ByP personality that he would place her in that position.
I'm sure the Mouchel family are not impressed, their wealth I'm assuming was accumulated through hard work & shrewd investments. They are bound to feel apprehensive with the current situation
BYP has really stepped in to his role as Lord of the Manor, driving about in his range rover visiting antique shops & brocantes with RYN or filming for yet another vlog series with his side kick PBS definitely a life filled with more leisure than work.
They might stage an Appleby style fair on the grounds this year, they do have 40+ acres after all .loads of space for caravans, horses & the like.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just heard fantastic news from a friend, the kardashians filmed their last show today, the stage is free, the world is your oyster...team PTHK can now start on a re-make of The Darling Buds of May! a better comparison I would have thought although MPK compared his family to Kardashians in a recent vlog.
I wonder how Gwen feels, most people would struggle with their mother in law moving in never mind 3 generations making up the whole family, she must be very patient, a lot more than most. But I think it shows more of ByP personality that he would place her in that position.
I'm sure the Mouchel family are not impressed, their wealth I'm assuming was accumulated through hard work & shrewd investments. They are bound to feel apprehensive with the current situation
BYP has really stepped in to his role as Lord of the Manor, driving about in his range rover visiting antique shops & brocantes with RYN or filming for yet another vlog series with his side kick PBS definitely a life filled with more leisure than work.
They might stage an Appleby style fair on the grounds this year, they do have 40+ acres after all .loads of space for caravans, horses & the like.
The closest I've ever gotten to the Kardashians are headlines. Petherick & co have a good idea visiting other new chateau owners, but they are such dicks about The French, The French Tax, The French Traffic it's like watching old white guys in CA witch about Mexicans. Be cool if they got a French speaker on board that wasn't a (here's your chance to not be a dick, Ryan) dick and we could get a break from the colonization of chateaux. I'll tune in to harshly criticize where appropriate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Michael Potts is fully accredited.
Yes there have been a few things now that Clara has said that don't tie up with known facts, I do wonder how much of what she says is actual knowledge or just made up rumour and speculation designed to paint SJ in the worst possible light based on what is clearly a grudge, after all there have been no receipts provided for any of it.

Anyone bored or lonely or in need of attention can sign up claiming to be an insider. All the allegations by Clara of coke and swinging etc, not just SJ but Ruth and others.. idk..... it just feels a bit off, its one thing to speculate on these topics but quite another to claim them as fact with nothing to back it up, claims of illegal drug use and infidelity are pretty serious and can potentially wreck lives, relationships and careers....

One thing I've noticed and appreciated on these threads which give it a certain air of credibility is yes there is plenty of speculation and supposition but anything that we are told is a fact always comes with the receipts from the Agents/Sleuths

• Heart
Brenda just posted she got a request to post the lady who was talking about how she didnt understand about patreon lol

Dear Brenda / please share this link with Stephanie and the trotters.

Brenda just posted about this video on her FB page lol

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG watching the patreon video which is Davey planning with MP. I've got no problem with gaving a multi year plan. But the way they were talking "what else does a chateau garden normally have - insert random suggestion, yes add that." Must be E1.5 -2M worth. One poir soul raised the issue of chateau structure and heating. Unbelievable. What purpose does this serve other than patreons give more.

• Heart
Brenda just posted she got a request to post the lady who was talking about how she didnt understand about patreon lol

Brenda just posted about this video on her FB page lol
I will wait till she posts our other videos which would explain also certain toxic patterns

• Haha
  • Heart
BYP has really stepped in to his role as Lord of the Manor
I always saw Gwen as an Uptown Girl, who fell for a Backstreet Guy...
I wonder if Billy is truly happy, he certainly got that Builder's Belly / Dad Body really quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.