The Chateau Diaries #9 Venetian crown while the chateau burns down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given her wine store, a bottle of champagne wouldn't have broken her piggy bank, either.
In a patreon video she explained since many people asked her if she could send Selmar/Ian... over to help out Dan with some projects that we need to understand that those are volunteers and she not their boss and not I an position to "send people"..... Though she could donate her share of 5 hours of work per day....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a family! And I thought Kiwis are nice people 😌
Whaaaaat? I just turned away to make dinner and clean up kitchen, coming back to find Oscar-Jill is a fraud? Really, I loose all hope... What is it in this world? Maybe she changed in prison? 🤔
Everything is moving so fast - I tried to edit my last comment where I said FYI jill didn't go to prison, but I got it wrong - she did, but didn't get as long a sentence as her brothers. I need a lie down:)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think we were mostly talking about the quality of his photos and what each woman reflects in Potty’s work. It seems likely that SJ ended 10 year r/ship with Potty but he still devoted to her and that’s reflected in his work. His photos of her are come alive ... muse and photographer sparking off each other. The bond between them really shows.

However, Any adoration/emotion/connection between him and Ruth seems lacking in photos. She might as well have sat in a booth at Snappy Snaps. Dull, dull, dull.

Who knows what he sees in her. Maybe she has a great sense of humour or she’s hot in the sack. Whatever that means :). I think he’s with her because she’s weak, yet in love with him and he can drag her off to the Shat-O so he can hang out with LOTL who will always come first and be his number one girl.

i don’t see him wanting a family. He’s still a big kid himself.
Since he is always travelling it is nice to have someone pick you up from the airport and doing the laundry

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It could be worse - she could have been asked to send Boy Trotter! Dan would be a Grandad before MPK had put his overalls on!

Seriously, after the revelations of the past week or so, I don't think any Chateau/ Cottage dwellers would stand up to scrutiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Viva La Loca

I only went down the Dutch rabbit 🐰 hole

Eh voila - to think 🤔 I was skirting around all the views on hedonistic partying....

I NEED to get out more .. clearly 😝😝
November 26, 2020
Six years ago today, having only just started the French adventure that would turn our lives upside down in many ways but grounded us in so many more, stunned by the apparent generosity of the chatelaine who took us in while in the same breath left us responsible in and for her majestic castle without proper instructions or funds to manage the various challenges coming our way, an enduring friendship commenced when we were kindly invited to share in the Thanksgiving celebrations at yet another chateau, a magical place lit by candles and warmed by a roaring open fire, with its comely chatelaine in front of it when we entered hesitantly, wearing “Yes, it’s a nighty”, one of a vast collection we soon learned because they were all hanging from the ancient beamed ceiling, adding original enchantment to the already captivating ambiance.
Right then en there it became obvious to us that our new lives would be sculpted out of dreams and fantasies, not necessarily ours, but its flamboyant charm and bohemian qualities undeniably appealed to us.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No problem, maybe her sentence is to follow all the lifechats and participate 😜😜😜
Donna Davies art must have committed mass murder then judging by her sentence (input)...... “I know what you did last summer”...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How about Mummy could see how daughter manipulated Daddy darling? SJ plastering the place with his crappy art, constant reference to what he bought her when they were here there and everywhere. Indulgent daddies often annoy mummies who have to keep hold of the purse strings.
Yes I really agree with that . Isabelle wouldn’t take kindly to being no.2 in the affections of Derek. Also you can see she is very frugal (even with the washing tablets), so we can only imagine the resentment and fury she probably felt when those two went out shopping and came back with a suite of bedroom furniture on the top of the car (and a vast quantity of Spode inside it ).

I’d put money on it that Isabelle was jealous of Stephanie (probably still is) and both Derek and LOTL sought refuge in the comfort of their relationship against the extreme difficulties of living alongside steely dictator Isabelle.

Im not suggesting anything untoward in SJ and Derek’s relationship but I’m sure Isabelle felt ‘there were three of us in that marriage’ 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Potty's linkedin for you ;) and good point about it disappearing .. Last year or at the end of 2019 I saw a business register for Nic Larkin 5G network registered in Belgium but cannot find any trace of it now. If only I had known at the the time to screen shot it.

View attachment 388123
View attachment 388125
View attachment 388126
View attachment 388128
View attachment 388129
View attachment 388130
View attachment 388131
View attachment 388132
View attachment 388134
Why are they all so successful?

Donna Davies art must have committed mass murder then judging by her sentence (input)...... “I know what you did last summer”...
Hi from Hawaii 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Donna has a vlog on YouTube 16 mins of her walking 🚶‍♀️ to see the new painting
Sending it to the chat oooooo with a letter not to reveal the 🖼
However ..... when YOU go ... to the
chat ooo you will be able to view it ....

Pulling a DB thou - reprinting it for SALE
It can hang PARrrFECTLY in your castle 🏰😝

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

To quote one far greater than I - “awful art”...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I really agree with that . Isabelle wouldn’t take kindly to being no.2 in the affections of Derek. Also you can see she is very frugal (even with the washing tablets), so we can only imagine the resentment and fury she probably felt when those two went out shopping and came back with a suite of bedroom furniture on the top of the car (and a vast quantity of Spode inside it ).

I’d put money on it that Isabelle was jealous of Stephanie (probably still is) and both Derek and LOTL sought refuge in the comfort of their relationship against the extreme difficulties of living alongside steely dictator Isabelle.

Im not suggesting anything untoward in SJ and Derek’s relationship but I’m sure Isabelle felt ‘there were three of us in that marriage’ 😉
Virtually delivering drink s 🍸 myself

💫💫💫💫. 👏👏👏👏💫💫💫💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Exactly. Daddy dearest created the monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was genuinelly asking bc I havent heard that before I heard sitting room, living room, family room, lounge... so I was wondering based on that article, which class would say this, and it came with explanation abut how it came to be
this has become a fast moving forum - getting hard to catch up ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Is that the view from the Dutch couple's place? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can some of you french detektives track down episodes of "bienvenue chez nous" when SJ and Isabelle were participating? Maybe even the finale? Who knows who this nasty couple was who was talking behind their backs? Was it really such a scandal in France? Would love to see those but there are not to many out there but maybe on some french sites?

Could be a bit tight....
I watched it by putting a french postcode in the tv website

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.