The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Phiilip was drunk and telling a story where he was with a man? And were they together by this point? That's not great service for the prices. I wish you had taken pics of things in the rooms.
She’s talking about Michael , not Phillip.

Reactions: 18
Has anyone on here had firsthand experience with living with a narcissist? Do you, like me, remember the constant lies and the consistent confusion due to never being able to trust what they had to say? That is why I have an issue with her lies to coverup the relationship, not the fact she kept the relationship private. I hate being lied to and as soon as someone does lie, repeatedly or without quickly rectifying the lie but instead keeping it up, my walls go up.
Yup. Sadly, yes.

Reactions: 6
So Phiilip was drunk and telling a story where he was with a man? And were they together by this point? That's not great service for the prices. I wish you had taken pics of things in the rooms.
I think she's referring to Michael Petherick, not Philip.

Reactions: 11
Petheric was there too and was a drunken mess, he was there because they were filming the next day and he
eat anything but salad leaves even though he was as drunk as a skunk drinking cocktails all day with the handsome gay couple there Château hunting, he NEEDED to be trim. Told stories about a french man he was in a relationship with at the time.
Think 💭 I know when you were there

So was he there with a pink haired guy ??- and another friend ?
Cos I heard he was pure carnage and left everyone very uncomfortable 😣

If I’m totally honest …
like you pre Covid I’d have gone …
Possibly excused the state of disrepair…
Thinking it must have been stunning when first built
( safe in the knowledge - the endurance test ended when I checked into the George V)
But the gluten free serving I’d have had words about - That’s her intolerance and I’m paying to eat dinner 🍽 from someone not holding a DR cert stating Coelic…

Not her inability to see beyond her nose 👃

As for SSB … apparently she only sparkles while a camera 🎥 is rolling
Otherwise … ain’t nothing going on but the grift

Reactions: 29
No no no, BJJ had not arrived yet, it was the summer before his arrival and Michael Petherick seemed to be on full self destruct. I did not feel comfortable around him at all. In addition, i was sat near to a Russian/Eastern European volunteer that talked to himself throughout dinner and didn’t respond to anything I said. It was not a good dinner.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Ive never commented much before because most of this stuff is known or gleaned from vlogs and I’m here for the fabulous work the tattlers do uncovering bullshit, not so much the nastier posts from occasional posters and I did not want to be in that group. We were told that dinner was at 7.30. A few of us gathered in the salon as there didn’t seem to be anywhere else to gather, nobody was there, no apéro offered, at 8.15 Stephanie appeared and said they were running late, big smile swift retreat. We sat down to dinner around 8.45 and spirits were high, one of our fellow holidaymakers was a skilled raconteur so the lack of attention or alcohol was barely missed. Food wise we were served bruschetta, then lasagne in many different allergy resistant forms with beetroot hummus, go figure. then came a truly terrible gluten free cake cooked by FRK. It was not what I hoped for following my travels through the country. She was very serious and proud of her efforts despite Stephanie teasing her that she wasn’t coeliac, she saw her eat a croisant. My one night only brief glimpse of people - I really liked FRK, friendly, naive and sweet. Isabelle i didn’t have much to do with but my husband LOVED her, they spent a lot of time together so the feeling was mutual apparantly (He’s charming and handsome) Gerry - polar opposite to vlogs and TV, this man is hilarious, really dry wit which I don’t think is displayed on the vlogs. Stephanie - I didnt take to nor did my husband, she watered her one glass of white wine and disappeared. Petheric was there too and was a drunken mess, he was there because they were filming the next day and he
eat anything but salad leaves even though he was as drunk as a skunk drinking cocktails all day with the handsome gay couple there Château hunting, he NEEDED to be trim. Told stories about a french man he was in a relationship with at the time. These were my observations from one night alone, obviously they have informed my views but when I shortly afterwards moved to a more humble home, i stopped watching as I was busy dealing with my own renovation problems and when I saw (at the time) Tomas parading round like he owned the joint in gave up on all château channels.
WOW! As you may have gleaned there have been a couple of Tattlers who have dropped amazing information on the Shitshow (Clara) and Michael's adventures in Spain. So thank you for this personal insight into Lalaland.

I'm most amazed about Scotman. I thought he was a drip, but now I'll look at him differently.

Reactions: 29
What is the dirt behind Tomaz? I missed that too. I missed do much and kind of feel dumb. I was cringing during Cad bc the crap people sent was terrible. And I have noticed a lack of finished projects but all this other stuff is news to me. Alas maybe I didn't want to see it :sneaky:
A lot on the earlier threads. When you get a chance work your way through them :)

Reactions: 10
I only stayed for one night on a tour of France so I done have much to impart. We stayed in what they called the honeymoon suite and when switching on the lights the switch moved as nothing was held in place, the silk on the walls was not secured and there were places where you could see the old fibre board stapled on. In the bathroom they had painted or papered top and bottom independently and there was no border, it looked decidedly unfinished. A beautiful tea set was laid out but no milk, powdered or fresh. We weren’t told anything about the place or the area and dinner was an hour late, dinner was another story! I was still in thrall and walked away the nest day thinking I’d had a wonderful experience. That’s what we are up against here - in the face of absolute shite some are dazzled by the reach of fame.
Ok...you MUST tell us about dinner!! You told her you were vegan and she gave you a raw steak?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Go to main page or open new page on browser

Go down past all sections
It lists what’s active
Right now
Total: 5,227 (members: 1,917, guests: 3,310)
But that’s the entire total of ppl for everything on tattle 😈
So not really indicative of who’s here. How often are these threads trending I wonder?
CEF79FB7-F7D2-49C2-B065-DEF8E3E76E2D.jpeg

Reactions: 5
So not really indicative of who’s here. How often are these threads trending I wonder?View attachment 855031
CD 💿 #82 is still pulling huge numbers
19k views for 672 posts ( that being your one ☝ )

I’ve said it befor - most ppl don’t post but read and move the mouse: dial elsewhere

On patron - channel 4 dropping them init got her almost 1000 posts out of 3500

That’s not good 👍
On data / media … 2/3 don’t reply respond or interact

Desperate … ouch 🤕
The money rolls … let’s see if the roll over affects dec .. January will be very telling

And they won’t be paying to see her on her 18th vacation in 11 months

Ouch 🤕 SSB … ouch 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whats going on in the yard now ?
I think she mentioned something about putting in some trees and if it didn't work out that they could move them but they needed to go in the ground now...looks like another awful idea..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My sister must be invading my brain...I'm a Halloween person and she was all about Christmas...and I've been watching Christmas movies for DAYS!!!!!....LOL
Saw the Christmas 🎅 chronicles with mum yesterday 1::2
Then Ice age Christmas 🎅 - where the hedgehog 🦔 was the decoration

( rolled around with the laughing 😂)

Then finished on home alone (1)

Apparently .. 2021 my letter is in the post

Dear Santa 🎅 ….
I can explain
M
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I understand all too well. My mum is a narcissist, but over time I've learned how to deal with her. And, though I didn't live with him, I had an of/on again thing with an academic for 5 years who was a textbook example...it took all I could muster to walk away from him. It's a difficult line to walk. With my mum, I humor her lies...she spent a half hour recently insisting her dog is 10 years old when I told her no way and that I knew when she got her...didn't matter, she said the vets must have written things down incorrectly...all to prove herself right because she has to be all the time. I tune it out mostly, once in awhile I'll take the bait just to wind her up. Normally though, I just switch the topic of conversation. Ultimately, these people are very unhappy and insecure. I have more pity than anything in regards to narcissists.
[/QUOTES]

Ah, I have a parent who is a cruel and vindictive narcissist. Because I called her out on something (she said something to my kid when I was not around that we had spent a MONTH talking about and I had begged her to say nothing) so now, she has not spoken to me for several months and no siblings are "allowed" to speak to me and neither is my dad. Good times. My husband had heart surgery today - family support is just so - lacking
WOW! As you may have gleaned there have been a couple of Tattlers who have dropped amazing information on the Shitshow (Clara) and Michael's adventures in Spain. So thank you for this personal insight into Lalaland.

I'm most amazed about Scotman. I thought he was a drip, but now I'll look at him differently.
Tomaz was just an ass - he kept saying well I have a patreon - everyone told me to open one so I did Z I want to travel Europe so you should contribute to it.... uhhh no?? And you are a boob...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I worry that if we discuss the identity of Clara's source, one of the chateau residents may put it all together and then that source may lose their access...
I think we have all gone through the gamut of guesses. Everyone's been named once.

My money is on Selmar. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saw the Christmas 🎅 chronicles with mum yesterday 1::2
Then Ice age Christmas 🎅 - where the hedgehog 🦔 was the decoration

( rolled around with the laughing 😂)

Then finished on home alone (1)

Apparently .. 2021 my letter is in the post

Dear Santa 🎅 ….
I can explain
M
😈
I haven't seen the Ice Age one!!!...Gonna have to do a search now....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.