The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m truly surprised that she has as many long term friends
They are certainly under her spell but, as mentioned before, they are not real friends as they don't help her to act as an adult. She's a little girl and she requires people who will treat her as such and indulge her in all her whims.

Reactions: 15
Congratulations to new VIPs @Pno & @Dippy Hippy.

Could we discuss an aspect of this week's drama raised by a couple of Tattlers. The coincidence that both Potty & Nick at chateau for KABOOMgate - the ceiling collapse and dutch boyfriend outing? Potty arrived for a very lame Halloween party and stayed. Nic and family after Halloween. Is it school holidays in Belgium?
Is it possible a preliminary accounting report was provided?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don't know why they fascinate me, train wreck effect maybe, or because she is totally different from me.And I certainly don't wanna see any of my exes ever again.

I think this is part of it for me too. Her life is sooo very different than mine. I also think one cannot deny that she does have a magnetic personality on camera .

Beyond that, I also am wondering if watching the goings on in a fully lived in chateau, even amongst the repairs , allows us to get to see a snippet of life inside w functional chateau is part of the Lalande allure? I think so . When compared to other vlogs out there, the Pethericks don't really show the interior of their chateau, except for the occasional setting of the dining room, La Gorce focus on their "little chateau" transformation and events, LaFleuries on renovations and landscaping, and others are strictly dirty building/construction work and projects (which offer that as the allure). None that Im aware of, show actual daily living incorporating the entire chateau, quite like Stephanie at Lalande does . I could be off on this summation ,it's just food for thought as to why some of us are drawn to it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet she's languishing in her bed all day long not getting dressed at all and the staff are having to go up and down with hot water bottle, drinks and comfort food while she tries to recuperate from her AWFUL experience. Poor dear little Steph. It won't be long before the fans start sending flowers and sympathy!
They left the chateau for warm water and just warmth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Think the two years were so different. The ones with MPK were more activity based with hints, tips and a sharing of information.

The ones I saw with BBJ were basically an extension of the gift grab showing all the stuff people had sent them. They were nauseating.
Precisely this.

• Heart
Thats lovely !
You know....... I bet your Mum still loves it and I bet it will NEVER be sent off to the Op Shop !
Sometimes you need a little "crazy" in your house!

*But Ann G......... If she asks for a SJ doll and her partner Squirrel Boy doll this Xmas.....don't go there....... you do not want to have" TOO Crazy " at the house !!! :love:

I am too lazy to get my glasses right now ...... I thought she wrote Sound Proof !!!

Well, with all the "hot and heavy" going on under that chateau roof ..... sound proofing might be a good choice too ! :ROFLMAO:
Yes, she does in a weird way...the little "crazy" in her house is her...she's a bit of a narcissist, but after all these years I've finally learned to cope with her.

Squirrel Boy & SJ dolls are strictly verboten! Mum hasn't watched CD...she wouldn't be able to cope with the clutter nor snorts & madame, though she would appreciate Amaury!;):love:

Reactions: 6

*** THE PRINCESS AND THE HEDGEHOG ***

For many centuries, too many to recount
They’d eaten insects, snails, and berries
And been ignored by each and every count
So they came up with a wonderful idea
One of them would star in the Shato Diarrhoea!

On one cold winter’s day the princess
Wearing no knickers and a nightdress
Did find a prickly ball
In the downstairs hall

She picked him up and stroked his little head
And off they went together to her warm bed
She wrapped him in a blanket and kissed him goodnight
And when she woke up in the morning she got such a fright!

For the hedgehog had gone and Phylis was there instead
Snorting and smiling at her as she lay in her luxury bed
At first she was repulsed and didn’t know what to do
But everything changed when he said ‘I love you!’

He was king of the castle and she was his queen
He had at last fulfilled his lifelong dream
He dressed in fine clothes and drank fine wine
Nothing but the best for the partners in crime

They fleeced grannies out of all their money
With not an ounce of guilt, remorse or regret
She would have had her head cut off
If her name had been Marie-Antoinette

Instead they lived happily ever after
The hedgehog and the princess
Singing life, love and laughter
In a see-through dress!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Stephanie is just trying to be the victim, again. She makes everything a much bigger deal than it needs to be, everything! The “Dutch Boyfriend” being found out, is she 12, so what? The hall ceiling, the natural swimming pond or whatever she calls it, the heating, the plumbing, the lake years ago, a very tall tree that fell in the forest, in the middle of the night that no one heard during a storm & did no damage, the lying, the list goes on forever… There’s always something. Always! She is the queen of drama queens. I know she plays it up a tiny bit for YouTube content, but sometimes too much drama is too much. She is exhausting! I’m truly surprised that she has as many long term friends as she appears to, seems like she would burn through them.
I lived with narcissists, I absolutely hate when they get away with fooling people into pretending they are the victim after their wrongdoings. This website has been the perfect distraction for her in order to make her supporters (I was one of them right up until she did this) look the other way and not pay too much attention to the lies she has told to cover this up. Also, I believe this was the basis of my aversion to being lied to as narcissists lie all the time and you get to a point where you become paranoid about whether they are lying or telling the truth, you don’t know what you can trust, so once someone has shown a deceitful or secretive side to themselves, I walk away.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think this is part of it for me too. Her life is sooo very different than mine. I also think one cannot deny that she does have a magnetic personality on camera .

Beyond that, I also am wondering if watching the goings on in a fully lived in chateau, even amongst the repairs , allows us to get to see a snippet of life inside w functional chateau is part of the Lalande allure? I think so . When compared to other vlogs out there, the Pethericks don't really show the interior of their chateau, except for the occasional setting of the dining room, La Gorce focus on their "little chateau" transformation and events, LaFleuries on renovations and landscaping, and others are strictly dirty building/construction work and projects (which offer that as the allure). None that Im aware of, show actual daily living incorporating the entire chateau, quite like Stephanie at Lalande does . I could be off on this summation ,it's just food for thought as to why some of us are drawn to it.
I agree with you, Stephanie is a charismatic person. I do find the day to day chateau living interesting. Also, she has an amazing under eye concealer, wish I knew what it was!

Besides that, she’s a “victim”, liar, drama queen, blah, blah, blah, we all know the rest… In small doses all of that is fine and occasionally entertaining. Too much is too much. Dial it back a little, Steph!

Reactions: 20
Ive just realized we haven't touched on the fact that Stephanie and Philip were in the middle of doing Philips interview. Now that I would have liked to see..... Hahaha. From what Stephanie said ,it sounds as if that is on hold "for now". I bet it never gets done after all this.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Ive just realized we haven't touched on the fact that Stephanie and Philip were in the middle of doing Philips interview. Now that I would have liked to see..... Hahaha. From what Stephanie said ,it sounds as if that is on hold "for now". I bet it never gets done after all this.
Yes the patrons have been begging for it for almost a year now..now it all makes sense why she didn't do it. He would expose them.

Reactions: 26
That's it!

Alexander the Viennese Couture,
the Master of Drapes,
the Vampire Lover,
the Begmania Footman
is officially The Pethericks' new court jester mascot.

Congratulations on the downward path of your career. :LOL:

unnamed.jpg

mpk81.png

Please go to Edinburgh instead and date Nicolas Fairbum. :LOL: :love: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
okay, you had me at "wore glasses from primary school until secondary school"! I got contacts in grade 12 and wore them every single day for 10 years!! And I knew we were the same person when you used the term " 'Rents"!! My sis and I called our parents that! :)

So ... pardon my hetro ignorance .. but it's always one position for gays? I have no clue!
I don't see the relevance of the question. What does it matter? Any relationship will or I would imagine find whatever works best for them. Regardless of sexual gender preference.

Dan’s vlog today was super short. Putting gravel where it used to very muddy. He said it was temporary it would be dug up in the future. Anybody remember why? I’m becoming completely lost in some of the château narrative.
Normally he is off on Mondays and Tuesdays ( besides the weekends)...bug lately he has been in the SJ bubble😾 and at the Shanty. If she IS paying him WELL then I get it.
I am so bored when he films at the Palace of Doom.
Much more interested in him working on his OWN home...like the addition. I hope that doesn't end up like SJ's never ending rehab of horrors.

Just an idea if we need one in the future....
Palace of Doom...the never ending rehab of horrors!

By the way, what say Ian about the leak?
What say an about the heating getting fixed?? Oh wait, nothing. Her boyfriends computer is broken so no communicado.

Call him "daddy" ew.... game over
Right?? He was very well off, but super creepy...he hit on the waitress at brunch so hard that she sent another server over to our table after he asked her name. He totally didn't get it when she replied "Miss"...she was young enough to be his grand-daughter and I made it a point to let him know that she was not amused, nor was I. :rolleyes: He was the first person I've seen in real life who used what appears to be the same spray on color in his hair like snorts. Hair isn't meant to be matte, it's meant to have shine...sheesh...I have some stories. Money can't buy manners, taste or me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Has anyone on here had firsthand experience with living with a narcissist? Do you, like me, remember the constant lies and the consistent confusion due to never being able to trust what they had to say? That is why I have an issue with her lies to coverup the relationship, not the fact she kept the relationship private. I hate being lied to and as soon as someone does lie, repeatedly or without quickly rectifying the lie but instead keeping it up, my walls go up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The stained glass is nearly done 2 windows away and the last one to do is the rose one.

However the restoration of the actual fabric if the building including the painting will take an age. I think she may need to rethink as the original artisan is, as you say, getting on a bit.
Your forgetting a key component

He’s free

She got the cash from patron
But the artisan 👩‍🎨 is doing it for the love of his job

F r e e …… he can take as lonnng as he likes 👍

Good to see you back 😈

Reactions: 26
I fear he doesn't have much choice, he has a young family and the Chateau seems to provide his major source of income. Its also Annalise's income. His vlogs took off because of Lalande. He lives in a remote area, there aren't many work options. I don't blame him for staying loyal. I don't think he can live on his YouTube and Patreon income.
Just my opinion but he is loving it!!! He keeps his hands clean but is getting so much exposure and views! So many things to video - he can't keep up, lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Stephanie charismatic? I don’t know, I Stayed at the château when I was in thrall of her early vlogs and though I’m a lot younger I felt the need to smooth the conversational path and help her out, she seemed a helpless wreck to me and this was years ago.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ll bet old Flip is in quite a state right now. All this drama goes down, he’s not sure how it will affect his relationship, and he has to go out of town for work. He must be going nuts not being able to be there to guard his place and leave her alone with people he knows don’t like him. It’s must be so overwhelming that he can’t work and had to lie about his laptop being broken.

“They’ll see how much I do” he sobbed to himself as he shut the notebook and settled back into his seat on the train, exhausted from the four hour attempt to get Stephanie to feature their relationship in the next Chateau Diaries. “If I post a message on the channel then people can comment”, he thought to himself as he wiped his tears. Drawing a deep breath, Philip then began to mentally inventory his belongings now resident at the chateau. “She’ll never want me to leave, she loves how my silver service looks with the pink Limoges set” he thought to himself. “I have to get back there as soon as I can”, he resolved.

Knowing that Headless Nick and Potty were there alone with her was making him crazy. He knew the onslaught would be relentless. They would work for hours suggesting why he wasn’t good enough to be the sex toy - continuously reiterating his lack of food and wine knowledge and questionable wardrobe choices. Potty was his main concern. “I can’t compete with either of them in the money department”, he sighed to himself. “But they can’t do the Charleston either,” he snorted. And with that he was reinvigorated and opened his laptop to finish editing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.